Recent content by des.rafael

1. Resolved All game saves keep crashing at same stage when entering into Baltakhand.

same here, first i thought my mods are casuing this. but then i read more ppl are having this issue
  2. Resolved CTD when i go near baltakhand

2022-06-22_01.19.11_ac2890457bd6196a66fef721946b0a50
  3. Resolved CTD when i go near baltakhand

ctd even when i remove mods
  4. Resolved CTD when i go near baltakhand

Summary: game crashes when i go near baltakhand. it was ok in early game, but couple hundrad days into the game this happened.first i thought it was mod related, but i tried with all the mods deactivated and it still crashed. later i read posts on reddit and other bannerlord forms, there are...
  5. Need More Info Can't start the game after update to 1.7.2

same here, deleted all mods, validated game, still nothing

Try to load dll TaleWorlds.MountAndBlade.Launcher.Steam.dll

Resolving: TaleWorlds.MountAndBlade.Launcher.Library.XmlSerializers, Version=1.0.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=null
    Try to load dll TaleWorlds.MountAndBlade.Launcher.Library.XmlSerializers.dll

Resolving: TaleWorlds.MountAndBlade.Launcher.Library.XmlSerializers
    Try to load dll TaleWorlds.MountAndBlade.Launcher.Library.XmlSerializers.dll

Can't reset context
    Loading FiraSansExtraCondensed-Regular font, at: D:\Steam\steamapps\common\Mount & Blade II Bannerlord\Modules\Native\LauncherGUI\Fonts\FiraSansExtraCondensed-Regular/FiraSansExtraCondensed-Regular.fnt
    The type initializer for 'TaleWorlds.GauntletUI.WidgetInfo' threw an exception.
    at TaleWorlds.GauntletUI.WidgetInfo.GetWidgetInfo(Type type)
    at TaleWorlds.GauntletUI.Widget..ctor(UIContext context)
    at TaleWorlds.GauntletUI.EventManager..ctor(UIContext context)
    at TaleWorlds.GauntletUI.UIContext.Initialize()
    at TaleWorlds.MountAndBlade.Launcher.Library.StandaloneUIDomain.Update()
    at TaleWorlds.TwoDimension.Standalone.WindowsFramework.MessageLoop()
    The type initializer for 'TaleWorlds.GauntletUI.WidgetInfo' threw an exception.
    at TaleWorlds.GauntletUI.WidgetInfo.GetWidgetInfo(Type type)
    at TaleWorlds.GauntletUI.Widget..ctor(UIContext context)
    at TaleWorlds.GauntletUI.EventManager..ctor(UIContext context)
    at TaleWorlds.GauntletUI.UIContext.Initialize()
    at TaleWorlds.MountAndBlade.Launcher.Library.StandaloneUIDomain.Update()
    at TaleWorlds.TwoDimension.Standalone.WindowsFramework.MessageLoop()
    at TaleWorlds.TwoDimension.Standalone.WindowsFramework.Start()
    at TaleWorlds.MountAndBlade.Launcher.Library.Program.Main(String[] args)
  6. The new Garrison recruitment is pretty awful. Need a *NO* Option ASAP, suggestion or bug, not sure so it goes here...

Orchards need to produce food at dynamic rate instead of static. You can't have a negative modifier like Prosperity that keeps going up while the primary positive contributor is static.

And granaries are also static so at higher prosperity, it runs out of food faster.
    agreed.

starvation is annoying af because there is literally nothing you can do about it.

players should have the option to counter this negative modifier. could be a mission? or send out a trade cargo to do this job?
  7. Loyalty and security drift

you dont. its a way to balance out your effort, or in other cases to help build up loyalty and security when you first capture the town. when your settle has high loyalty and security, it "drifts" towards the negative end, when you have low loyalty and security, it drifts towards the positive end.
  8. Unpopular opinions

one more thing to add to the list

please change the loot system. its a huge pain to sell loots after battle. and whats the point of selling dead man's cloth. cant you just present my loot in terms of gold and a very few decent items that players might actually keep? Besides, the loot from battle is imbalance, you easily make milions, whats the point of me trading across the map for some change money.
  9. Help! Is there a console command which resets perks and focus points?

there is a new one that does the job.
  10. Do devs even play this game??

Or bugs can look like duplicates but in fact are caused by different issues in the code. How common are these recurring bugs anyway? I been playing since e1.5.1, I have 200 hours in and have not seen anything fixed come "un-fixed" after an update.

Actually i can think of one, not exactly game breaking bug but they fixed it before but its in 1.54 again.
    A few patches back, they fixed the art work of troops for being too fat and old. Now in 1.54 new recuits look older than my grandpa, and too fat as well.
  11. Do devs even play this game??

When an issue cannot be reproduced what do you want them to do keep trying until they cant or get a save file

I'm talking about the ones that are present in every game. Like this lock item thing, and that sally out when defending bug a few patches ago, the bandit lair crash bug.
    look, im just saying, If the dev could spend a tiny amount of time testing before going live, it would probably encourge more ppl to play beta branch.
  12. Do devs even play this game??

Thats why the QA team exists and no most of these things are different for most people which is why they sometimes require save games if an issue cannot be reproduced so to answer you yes they do

say

• Fixed the issue where locking items in the trade screen prevented the "Take All/Buy All" feature from working as intended.

do you think bugs like this require thorough investigation or game save?
    I've been playing beta branch begining. I'd say half of the beta releases have some bug trivial as this one.
  13. Do devs even play this game??

I'd rather have them spend that time to fix two additional bugs than to thoroughly test what they did so far. It's a beta branch. There's gonna be bugs. They do hotfixes for the main ones anyway. There's no problem with this process, it is very standard in software development.

Yes, I understand and I can play this beta branch game with all those bugs. I'm just complaining about those extremely obvious ones. I wish they could just do a quick check, like 1 hour game play, if they dont find anything wrong in that on hour. then its good to go for release.
  14. Do devs even play this game??

Don't mean to sound like a troll. But do you guys even play the game for like half an hour before pushing out patches? I mean half of them bugs are easy to spot, all you have to do is start the game and move around a bit. I know this game is in early phrase, we are meant to help you guys with...
  15. Best workshop in 1.43 - silversmith

save up 60k, buy silversmith in cities with silve ore production town nearby. ortysia, rovelt these 2 are making really good profits. you could buy up to 4 silversmith workshops for best profit. then, you go search town to town, if there are other silversmith in the city, you buy it, change...
Back
Top Bottom