Recent content by Depressinho

1. Stop troops from auto raising the ladders

Aren't you kind of cheesing the game a bit though, seems a bit rich to complain :razz:
    its a legitimate complaint cheese or not, I'm in charge of the goddamn troops and I'd like to control them, I don't want a few men doing whatever the f*ck they want regardless
  2. Troops dont atack in sieges

Also a tap on the shoulder with your horse can be quite motivating
    aka running them over at full speed until you beat some courage into them
  3. What happened to map position based battle terrain?

The feature is still planned and in development. It is taking some time because of the scale of the change, and it is perhaps my fault that we shared details of this update a bit too soon! It will be coming to the game in a future update though and you can be sure we will announce it again when it arrives.
    Glad to hear that!
  4. roads & pathfinding

why would you not want to walk in the forest next to the perfectly paved road, smh my head
  5. What happened to map position based battle terrain?

It'll take a while, it's a complex feature, so maybe the next patch or 2
    alright, just couldn't find anything about it anymore, thanks.
  6. What happened to map position based battle terrain?

Been away a while from the game, I noticed some time ago they were developing battle scenes to be matching with the map terrain, can't find anything about it anymore, what happened? was the feature scrapped?
  7. after 550 hours of multiplayer, I uninstalled

If ur saying warband Nw has no competitive scene you’re dearly wrong lol
    where am i saying that? jesus maybe try to read it twice before replying lmao
  8. after 550 hours of multiplayer, I uninstalled

Everybody knows what AoE is, I am simply giving context to the fact that it has more population than an action game.
    maybe because it has an actual competitive scene that has been around for decades?
  9. after 550 hours of multiplayer, I uninstalled

game came out 70 days ago, you played 8 hours a day every single day, i think that might be the biggest issue here, everybody would get sick of a game doing that....
  10. Thank you!

not like the devs specifically focused on creating good infrastructures and a good base for mods... i'd like to see the modders do anything without the devs creating the foundations for them....
  11. Thank you TW for breaking all the mods again, sigh...

don't fix the game because it breaks my mods, alt development for me taleworlds please....yeah sorry it doesn't work that way, uninstall the game and come back in 6 month if you still haven't realized early access will break a lot of things in order to develop the game
  12. Patch

Because 14 yearolds fixed them via mods in about a day.

14 year olds? fixed? most modders aren't that young since its a pretty boring thing to do and editing .xml files isn't fixing, adding static and broken banners into the game is not fixing, reverting code to previous patches is not fixing, creating messy. untested and hardly maintainable code is not fixing, its just plugging holes with duct tape that wont last long and will only produce spaghetti code that in the end will make the game impossible to develop any further... it's clear from what you write that you have no clue about programming or coding and no, being able to code 100 lines scripts isn't nearly comparable to coding a game of this size and complexity.
  13. Patch

They have a community manager but he seems to not be apart of the community. Errr... I'm going to freak if this 2 week patch is just perk fixes and balance changes...

Theres no way it takes this many programmers to fix such small issues...
    and you assume the issue is small because?
  14. Patch

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH IM PATCHING AHHHHHHHH
Back
Top Bottom