Recent content by denkar

1. denkar

Reforged Edition: Multiplayer Issues

Im getting a CTD everytime I enter a server.

I see some red script errors and then ,it dies on me.

2. denkar

[VC RE BETA] General feedback / Add your "balance logs" here!

kalarhan said:
    Feedback on Gore

Hey guys. One of the changes we have with VC RE is how gore works.

:arrow: We adjusted the animation (including the helmet!)
    :arrow: There are a series of possible bonus to increase your % of sucess now

• Expanded hitboxes. Easier to hit now!
    • Bonus if you are mounted!
    • Player (only) bonus from stats and skills!
    • Bonus from weapons!

Example: a player can get up to 50% chance when mounted

Please share your experience. Thank you!

I think I prefer the older system, it was something way more ocassional , now Im just popping heads left and right lol, even with a seax. Maybe add a slidder on the camp options to increase the frequency?
  3. denkar

[VC RE BETA] Feedback on Economy

kalarhan said:
    Asulador said:
    kalarhan said:
    denkar said:
    Why are the rent of my cities listed as "Unpaid" in the budged report? Its killing my economy now.

hey @denkar

Rent is paid when your villagers get a chance to visit your center, so it may take longer than 1 week for you to receive it. You will not lose any cash tho, as you will receive the accumulated value.

Say you get 500 as rent every week

Week 1: 500
    Week 2: Unpaid
    Week 3: 1000
    Week 4: 500
    Is this a new feature implemented in VC:RE?

If so, holy ****, that's awesome!

that is how it works on 1.04, we just added some helpful texts like the "Unpaid" to help explain the mechanism.

I see, thats interesting

The only problem is that with the amount of bandits that now roam around its poor villagers seem to have a rought time getting to the city.
  4. denkar

[VC RE BETA] Feedback on Economy

Why are the rent of my cities listed as "Unpaid" in the budged report? Its killing my economy now.

5. denkar

[VC RE BETA] Weapon and Units Balance

Utfred said:
    I noticed a bunch of elites using their fist as mentionned earlier, other thant that and the rather useless spear for cav nothing is really troubling.

Now I know this not a new request but missile accuracy for AI is just to much. I'm gettin shot in close melee 75% of the time (one hit kill 90% of the time) AND while my shield is up. Ruffians, farmers and Irish Skirmishers are actually way too OP because of this : large amount of ammo, dead-eye accuracy and an ability to stand firm until the ennemy is directly threatenin him. What tends to happen is that your own troops bottleneck in front of the opponent while their skirms shoot them from very narrow angles (impossible ones in my opinion...). And this keeps going on until 10 of them are left and start to run.

With such settings you could just recruit an 80% skirmisher party and kite away from the AI until victory. It's not realistic and feels really punitive, It'd really be awesome if this could be fixed.

I came here to post more or less this.
    Im finding myself headshooted way to much by every enemy, specially with throwing weapons but also with other like slings etc.
  6. denkar

Reforged Edition: Issues

CeltiberoCaesar said:
    denkar said:
    So, I went in Sandbox mode to the Odins cave to get some nice equipment.

And when Im fighting I get the message that I got some equipment, but it doesnt say what I got.

Then I look at the inventory and I see I only got one sword.

I decided to head to the Strange Ruins to see if the problem also happens there and it does.

I guess I already cant get the items on the Odins cave but just reporting here so it may be fixed.

Hi denkar,
    Odin cave gives you just 1 item and in the "Strange ruins" you should get 2 items, armour and sword, after defeating *all* the enemies (they are hidden).

Oh, I see, I thought I was losing things because the message that I found items appeared but it didnt listed them

7. denkar

Reforged Edition: Issues

So, I went in Sandbox mode to the Odins cave to get some nice equipment.

And when Im fighting I get the message that I got some equipment, but it doesnt say what I got.

Then I look at the inventory and I see I only got one sword.

I decided to head to the Strange Ruins to see if the problem also happens there and it does.

I guess I already cant get the items on the Odins cave but just reporting here so it may be fixed.
  8. denkar

Viking Conquest: Reforged Edition (Lastest features added, page 1) - 31/05/2015

Finding an old man in a mead hall that gives a quest to kill four thousand saxons when?

9. denkar

Freelancer Born to Serve ( B2S 1.0.0a ) In development

How is this going?

I love Freelancer and think it should be included in every mod(and DLC) so Im quite interested about this new version.
  10. denkar

Viking Conquest: Reforged Edition (Lastest features added, page 1) - 31/05/2015

What features wont be savecompatible?
  11. denkar

[Suggestions] for Viking Conquest.

Well I already did a thread a while ago but as someone said , better to repeat it here.

-Bounty hunter quest in the mead hall.

-Flipping a coin with the host

-Freelancer, with events and stuff

-Possibility to chose either the new level system or the older one, and maybe lower the level of the units so trainer actually has some use early on.

-Maybe the fast traver interruption you can find in floris.

-More interaction possibilities with lords and npcs in general

-Hunting game for meat and furs(like in Brytenwalda, if possible with actual animal noises, but well, as long as you have the option I dont mind)

-More random events while travelling
  12. denkar

More possible features?

kalarhan said:
    mike56 said:
    denkar said:
    Also, could it be possible to add another choice when starting a new game to choose between the new level system and the old one?

I honestly prefer to start out as a scrub, then go up the path to become a God of Death, like you do in Brytenwalda and most mods, rather than starting halfway there. with tons of points I dont even  know what to spend them into

This. Oh old gods, so much this.
    The new level system is absurd. There is no possible progression, you are a master of all the combat arts since the very beggining of the game. Not only combat arts, but with all these hability points you can also be a great tracker, a great commander, a great medic... a great everything.

Nonsense.

Quite easy to change your character. Character screen, statistics, export -> open on a text editor -> change whatever, import, done

You can have 50 STR or 5 STR. Your choice.

Thats not what I meant , nor want though. What I want is to start from the scratch, without having to edit my character.

Also, most troops have hight level too, meaning that you have a hard time leveling them, and trainer skill doesnt do much, even when you start with 5 points on it.
  13. denkar

More possible features?

Also, could it be possible to add another choice when starting a new game to choose between the new level system and the old one?

I honestly prefer to start out as a scrub, then go up the path to become a God of Death, like you do in Brytenwalda and most mods, rather than starting halfway there. with tons of points I dont even  know what to spend them into
  14. denkar

More possible features?

Tovias said:
    One of the things I miss the most is the Freelancer option which came with those RP options, I was expecting a lot more of something like that, like being able to win land from your lord or a manor or something.

Yeah thats something that I missed aswell, might be other things but those are the ones that I can think of right now.
Back
Top Bottom