Freelancer Born to Serve ( B2S 1.0.0a ) In development

Users who are viewing this thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Freelancer is awesome, and this new project you're working on sounds even better. And if those who helped make Floris & Silverstag are joining, then I'm positive it's gonna be great! I've been playing the Floris mod and I've thought to myself many times it lacks the Freelancer feature lol. Otherwise, it'd be perfect in my opinion. Anyways, can't wait for your new proj to be finished.

Also, UncleNigga, your name is fking glorious mate hahahahahahaha xD

Old Norse Hero said:
****en confusing **** lol. Regardless though, Silverstag's awesome. It just lacks a freelancer system to be perfect.

It's going to be added in some form, can't wait! two of the best mods for warband combined into one.

KidKoala said:
Old Norse Hero said:
****en confusing **** lol. Regardless though, Silverstag's awesome. It just lacks a freelancer system to be perfect.

It's going to be added in some form, can't wait! two of the best mods for warband combined into one.

Totally agreed with ya there :grin:

Hello everyone, is someone still alive?
I just register at forums to say that this mod is best. I found it on Floris mod, but I found better mod then Floris - it's a Floris Workshop, but sad thing there is no Freelancer mod on it :sad: can someone tell me how to add this mod to Floris workshop mod?

demoix said:
I just register at forums to say that this mod is best. I found it on Floris mod, but I found better mod then Floris - it's a Floris Workshop, but sad thing there is no Freelancer mod on it :sad: can someone tell me how to add this mod to Floris workshop mod?

There is a Freelancer 1.5 modmerger package available somewhere.  You will need to use the module system.  I don't know if Floris Workshop (Silverstag?) provides it's module source.

Redleg said:
demoix said:

There is a Freelancer 1.5 modmerger package available somewhere.  You will need to use the module system.  I don't know if Floris Workshop (Silverstag?) provides it's module source.
Yes, I tried modmerger, try do everything possible ways, but nothing happens or I don't how how to correctly merge, I don't have experience on moding at all. Maybe can someone help to make version Floris Workshop (Silverstag) with Freelancer mod?  :sad:

demoix said:
No. So nothing what we can do?
Wait for Taragoth and I to rebuild Freelancer.  It is going to be my next focus for Silverstag's development once version 0.26 is released.  So expect it as per of version 0.27.

On a side note, Silverstag is already open source.  It is included with the download.

Von_Krieg said:
Would it be possible to install this mod not for Vanilla Warband, but on Viking Conquest or WF&S?

You would need to have the source files for whichever mod you want to integrate Freelancer with.  Even then, it may not be compatible.  There is a source for WF&S but not for Viking Conquest.  I haven't tried to integrate Freelancer into WF&S so I don't know if it would work.  I don't even know if WF&S is based on the Warband module system.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom