Recent content by Deebna

1. Need More Info NA East Matchmaking

Played a few more today, only 1v1
  2. Need More Info NA East Matchmaking

I am able to find games very consistently now. However every game is 1v1. Never got a 3rd player at all. Weird.
  3. Need More Info NA East Matchmaking

I was able to find a game! Thank you for the support.
  4. Need More Info NA East Matchmaking

Yes, this has been very consitent since ranked came out. No games being found. I have tried a few dozens times for more than 30 minutes. I have no issues connecting to customer servers.

Many people are having the same issue:
  5. Need More Info NA East Matchmaking

Summary: NA East matachmaking for captain mode is broken. I have been unable to find a game ever since Ranked was introduced. We have a shared steam chat with ~50 players from NA East. No one can find a game mode. How to Reproduce: Every time trying to solo queue NA East Captain mode.
  6. can we play captains mode again, please?

Please???? Captain mode is the best most. Matchmaking has been broken for months!
  7. NA GK captain mode feedback

It's not "crashing", it is just shutting down in order to restart. That's currently the best way to ensure there's no issues during a match. If I let it continue to the next map the odds that it will get laggy or crash mid-round increase drastically.
    That makes sense. I'm really glad it works at all :smile:
    Is the new map in rotation? Pendrik castle or something
  8. NA GK captain mode feedback

Really loving the servers, so thank you!

In general I think it should stay as close to vanilla as possible. My only complaint is that the server crashes between rounds 100% of the time.
  9. Need More Info North American Captain and Skirmish Servers Queuing and Matchmaking BROKEN since e1.7.2 update

Nothing is "broken" as much as multiplayer was killed. Looking for bugs or server issues is not going to help. The issue is the small player base + custom servers + ranked queues. Not a big enough player base to support what they want to do with this game.
  10. Need More Info North American Captain and Skirmish Servers Queuing and Matchmaking BROKEN since e1.7.2 update

Is this issue still on going? Everything seems to be fine and working on our end.
    Still happening, have only found 4 games in new patch.

The player base is small, any barriers to matchmaking will ruin multiplayer. I have often had trouble at odd times in NA East to find games. More game modes dilute the player base for each mode. Adding ranked restrictions also hurts matchmaking until there are enough players.

Love the game, especially Captain mode! Hope this gets sorted
  11. Need More Info North American Captain and Skirmish Servers Queuing and Matchmaking BROKEN since e1.7.2 update

Agreed, can't find a game at all in NA East. New matchmaking and game modes killed Captain mode (the best mode). Your player base is too small to have any restrictions on matchmaking! There are so few people ready to play that it was already impossible to find a game for 1/2 the day.
  12. 1.7.2 killed Captain

There are so few people who play multiplayer. Adding ranks or other games modes just means there are more barriers to getting matches. In NA, we already had a good 50% of the day where no matches were possible because there weren't 6 people in queue.

Please remove ranked, and allow anyone to join a game in progress. Multiplayer is amazing, but there are so few concurrent users that you have killed captain mode (The best mode).
  13. Should MP developers be fired? VOTE IN POLL

My early access game is not complete! Who's liver do I eat!? /s
  14. Skirmish Queues are Broken

Captain mode games too. No lobbies will load at all.
Back
Top Bottom