Recent content by Deceuss

1. Why is there no Taleworlds Oceanic servers?

*War flashbacks of 2 years asking for SA servers and never getting one*
    dogs-war-flashbacks.gif

Are you on consoles? Wish you the best of lucks
    He isnt asking for the servers to be put up, he is more asking why they are gone, as there used to OCE Duel, TDM, and Siege
  2. In Progress OC TDM is down again

hi @uçanbiblo are there any updates on this? we still have no OCE tdm, why is it down?
  3. In Progress OC TDM is down again

Hey, i have been informed that the server are not closed. They might be unavaliable due to maintenance and due to the small numbers of the OC servers it may take time before coming back online. Thank you for your time and sorry for the inconvenience.

In regards to the OC Siege, and OC Duel servers, You said:
    "Hey, our team has decided to shut down the servers due to low demand. Sorry for the inconvenience."

You said this on the below:
  4. In Progress OC TDM is down again

Summary: the OC TDM server is gone. You and your team decided to remove all our other servers permanently (Duel and Siege) because we 'Didnt play on it enough'. This is why we were not able to play on these servers, because they have issues like this, constantly crashing and then not coming...
  5. Server stability

Taleworlds removed two of the three official OCE servers, because 'not enough people played on them'. The reason we didn't play on them was because we couldn't because of how bad the servers where, we wanted to, but couldn't lol.

Now the OCE tdm server (the only server left) will crash, and sometimes wont reboot for hours. So the we still have the same issues.

So that's cool that these official servers are more stable for you guys, I wish they had made them more stable before removing all our servers lol
  6. Resolved There is no official OC duel or Siege server, and has not been for months

Hey, this issue should be fixed. Please let me know if the issue is persistent.
    so you have no response to my previous questions?
  7. Resolved There is no official OC duel or Siege server, and has not been for months

Hey, our team has decided to shut down the servers due to low demand. Sorry for the inconvenience.
    So despite us having multiple duel tournaments, and hosting weekly siege events on these servers, you decided, that they were not being used? It seems like your team did not bother to check with the OCE community if we use it or not.

It certainly explains why they have been absent for 3 months, why did no one communicate the shut down of these servers? we do duel tournaments, and the duel server was used regularly up until TaleWorlds began having huge server issues, and they would crash and then not come back, so thus, the drop in player count is because the servers began having regular issues, which is not our fault. We wanted to play, but could not
  8. Resolved There is no official OC duel or Siege server, and has not been for months

Summary: Over the past 2-3 months, the ONLY OC server available is TDM. We used to have TDM, Siege, and Duel. It has been over 2 months now that we have not had an OC Duel or OC siege server. 1. Why are these two servers missing? What happened to them. 2. Please get them working, and at...
  9. Need More Info Loggin Server is Down again

Cant log in to multiplayer. Again. Also this thread has been 'In progress' for over a month, is this going to fixed aswell? We would like to play your game that we paid you money for :)
  10. Servers Downtime

The servers are back online.

A momentary issue due to the new patch.
    @Dejan pposted on other thread as well, but we are still getting disconnected.

We can connect to lobby, but then when we try to join a server, we get disconnected
  11. Patch Notes v1.0.2

@Dejan we can log into the lobby, but get disconnected when we try to join a server, its still very broken :sad:
  12. Need More Info Cannot login to platform services

+1 @MArdA TaleWorlds no one in OCE can login in at the moment, probably everyone who tries to access fails, any help would be appreciated so we can play the game
  13. In Progress OC servers are not all there -again-

@uçanbiblo do you know if there is any update on this? I tagged @MArdA TaleWorlds but have received no update, as I said in my previous comment, all other regions have their officail TaleWorlds servers up almost all the time (TDM, Siege, Duel), but the OC servers continue to either be ALL down or only having 1 up at a time, then when that server goes down, it does not come back.

And as Custom servers cant get Gold, all OC players just cant get gold, which was advertised as a feature of the MP section.

Its now more than 1 month since this was reported, and there is seemingly no change
  14. In Progress OC servers are not all there -again-

@MArdA TaleWorlds is there any updates on this? All other regions have their officail TaleWorlds servers up almost all the time (TDM, Siege, Duel), but the OC servers continue to either be ALL down or only having 1 up at a time, then when that server goes down, it does not come back.

And as Custom servers cant get Gold, all OC players just cant get gold, which was advertised as a feature of the MP section.

It has now been 1 month since this was reported
  15. OCE Servers

It's been a long time since I've posted here. Just wondering why there are 0 official servers in any way, shape or form for Oceania when the developers specifically indicated they'd exist at release. Any clarification would be greatly appreciated, this is an incredibly underhanded move by TW if intentional and I'll have to refund if there's no answer/no changes are made
    the OC servers will go down for long periods of time, its been brought to their attention multiple times, @MArdA TaleWorlds advised they forwarded this to the team, but they never seem to actually resolve the underlying issue of the servers going down and staying down. Jump in that thread to make some (civilized) noise if you wish.

Unfortunately this is just the state of bannerlord multiplayer, it has been like this for 2 years
Back
Top Bottom