Recent content by Dan11311

1. 2015-6 Brytenwalda Reworked pulling together the best features of BW submods +

There seems to be a problem with the North Bandits quest in Rheged. Maybe other quests linked to that kingdom too. I'm not able to buy special armors anymore. I can't seem to get the Treasures of Britannia and Hibernia quest working. At least I think that was the name of the quest.
  2. 2015-6 Brytenwalda Reworked pulling together the best features of BW submods +

Is the new version save compatible?
  3. 2015-6 Brytenwalda Reworked pulling together the best features of BW submods +

It does persist when I order it off and in other battles when it's not ordered.
  4. 2015-6 Brytenwalda Reworked pulling together the best features of BW submods +

There seems to be a bug when it comes to ordering troops to use blunt weapons only. It makes all regular weapons do blunt damage. I have to exit the game and load it again for that bug to stop. I thought you should know. I'm so going to exploit that bug for now, though.
  5. 2015-6 Brytenwalda Reworked pulling together the best features of BW submods +

The following textures are missing.

spice_goods_spec.dds
    spice_goods_normal.dds
    spice_goods.dds

No matter how many times I download the mod they are not included. This issue causes rgl errors and crashes. Never had an issue with this mod until this version. I did patch it as well.
  6. Too easy to make money?

One should consider that this easily made money (I don't think it's too easy) disappears rapidly as you grow a well-trained army. My favorite army form is hiring medium and heavy infantry mercenaries and going to towns to recruit nobles. I dismount the nobles to form part of my heavy infantry shieldwall. This is effective but it's very costly to upkeep.
  7. 2015-6 Brytenwalda Reworked pulling together the best features of BW submods +

Suth Seaxe and East Seaxna have not disbanded but have been without any fiefs for weeks. I've only seen two factions total be marked as defeated. So, it's not completely bugged. I tracked down the lords of Suth Seaxe and defeated their small parties just to make sure. It didn't help. Not sure if there's a bug but it's annoying the war hasn't ended yet despite being over.
  8. 2015-6 Brytenwalda Reworked pulling together the best features of BW submods +

I noticed that the factions that were destroyed are not being disbanded. They have no settlements and it's been at least a week or more. Seals-ey, which my faction Cantware has destroyed has no standing army left.
  9. 2015-6 Brytenwalda Reworked pulling together the best features of BW submods +

I talk to the guy working at my enterprise and he is stuck on saying it will be up and running in 7 days. It's been weeks they are not working.
  10. 2015-6 Brytenwalda Reworked pulling together the best features of BW submods +

I am not receiving tax revenue. As in taxes are not working. Enterprises are stuck on waiting 7 days. It's been weeks and nothing has happened.

Edit: Taxation works. Private enterprises still don't work.
  11. Bug or error Reports for BW Reworked post here

I have had a very interesting bug recently. I was knocked out during a battle and my character is no longer in my party. Anyone have this happen before?
  12. Bug or error Reports for BW Reworked post here

I can't seem to locate that script or trigger.
  13. Bug or error Reports for BW Reworked post here

My script says "create_village_farmer_party -1". Not sure if the "-1" is important or not. Haven't seen a single villager party. I killed all the local bandits to be sure they weren't intercepted as well. I watched my own villages and other kingdom's villages for villagers and I didn't see any. I did finally see caravans appearing for my kingdom.
  14. Bug or error Reports for BW Reworked post here

-I haven't seen any villagers spawn anywhere on the map. This contributes to a lack of trade and therefore income.
    -There are some weird looking NPC's at Hadrian's Wall.
  15. Bug or error Reports for BW Reworked post here

Some bugs:

-The male guild master in Rendaelsham has a female body.
    -All ladies available to be wed are called sons and not daughters. I'm not sure if they can be married as a male character.
    -There seems to be some illumination problems of some scene props. Some building parts glow white.
Back
Top Bottom