Recent content by Daelaam

1. Daelaam

Improve/Increase the skills and the number of female NPCs (nobles and wanderers)

All this can easily be done without much difficulty, just have to learn to mod.
    Agreed, I already "moded" (edited the xml files to change my troops) quite a lot in this game, but it also would be nice to have some of the stuff implemented in the game. And not everything should be left to moders either.
  2. Daelaam

Improve/Increase the skills and the number of female NPCs (nobles and wanderers)

I have played the game for quite some time now and have noticed that there is always a small number of female wanderers compared to the male ones. Their stats are usually also quite undeveloped. Now, it can be a good thing, as I can level up them myself, but sometimes I just want a companion...
  3. Daelaam

Stuttering in game, music issues.

I had horrible stutter first after reloading the game several times and then it turned constant and even restarting the game did not help. Turned out it was caused by the sounds. "Downgraded" my Realtek codec drivers to 2.81 and boom all stutter was gone
    I have this kind of problem as well every time I reload several times. In my case, however, restarting my PC always helps.
  4. Daelaam

Resolved Smithing perk bug: siege expert and legendary smith

After choosing legendary smith perk, I still have +1 icon in smithing meaning that I have one unchosen perk. Later at some point when I have my smithing at 275-300, the legendary smithing perk icon disappears and the siege expert starts to appear instead. After I choose this perk, the +1 icon...
  5. Daelaam

Smithing is ...game breaking....

It breaks the game because you can just give a faction a sword each time for peace. The javelins are also game breaking.
    Well, yes, I said that it was completely broken as well (especially when javelins that do not cost anything to make, can be sold for 105k+), but considering that everything else is broken too in the game, it kind of makes things easier. I used to rely on workshops and caravans before, but they are not making much money now.
  6. Daelaam

Your sister Alte starts with a special horse! I started with a sumpter how she get a pureblood? Also Horses?

Your brother has it too :grin: If you look at his civilian equipment. I believe there are special horses for each faction that require 90 riding and Pureblood is bugged, as it requires, well, no riding skills. There is a mod that unlocks all the items called royal armory.
  7. Daelaam

So how do we like the new leveling in 1.4.3? I'm not sure but it 'feels' better anyways. Gonna show some MCs

You can easily get to level 30 if you put 5 focus into smithing and 10 points to endurance and then get smithing to 330. The previous system rewarded little gains in many different skills, while the new one rewards focusing on a small number of skills. And yeah, the new one works much better for me. Anything that levels my character faster is appreciated.

My character
  8. Daelaam

brother or sister marriage agreement with the king family

I tried to marry my brother to Caladog's demon daughter, but it didn't work (I believe it is not implemented yet or bugged). You need to increase your relations first, before any dialogues can appear. When I tried those dialogue options though, they didn't work and Caladog started hitting on me instead even though I was married already.
  9. Daelaam

Smithing is ...game breaking....

The smithing actually makes the game playable for me. My standard playthrough is to participate in as many tournaments as I can and make about 15k denars. Previously, I used to buy a workshop or a caravan, but now I just buy pugios, smelt them and start crafting two handed swords. At some point I will unlock a two handed blade that does a lot of damage or a javelin that isn't completely terrible. Any of them will make about 105k denars. I also don't sell anything that is below this amount or has any minuses in their stats (it is my principle). I know that this is completely broken, but I don't think this should be nerfed significantly, until the workshops and caravans are buffed/fixed. Even fiefs do not make enough money (most of their income goes for their garrison anyway). Only after leveling smithing to somewhere 200+ (which happens pretty fast), I start hiring troops and companions.

Maybe I am just playing it wrong and there are actually valid ways of making money and supporting a big group of elite fighters without constantly fighting.

Overall, smithing is something I enjoy the most after fighting. It would be nice to have quests like "the lord wants a legendary sword whose name is Dawn" or something like this. But right now, it would be nice just to have bugs fixed.

P.S. The game adds your crafted weapons to their towns even if you don't sell them, but there is a mod that prevents it. Participating in tournaments may get annoying, considering that you get only 0.25 of a regular experience and leveling is very slow (even in 1.4.3), but there is mod for this as well (this mod actually made practice fights extremely more enjoyable for me)
  10. Daelaam

Character creation

I was wondering when there will be more detailed options to create your own character. Will there be any updates in the next patches? I was also wondering, if anyone knows (if it is possible) how to edit the xml files to change your build and weight. I can change my age in the lords.xml file...
Back
Top Bottom