Recent content by Dackzter

1. Dackzter

Resolved Crashing when "Leading an Assault" in Sieges

Nevermind didn't realize I had the siegetowerfix mod still on. As soon as I disabled that the siege work just fine. Sorry if I wasted your time!!
  2. Dackzter

This crash did not happen in any vanilla build. Only occurred when mod count (including Native) is greater than 5. Probably a mod crash. If you can reproduce the issue in a new, un-modded and verified campaign please let us know!
    Please note that we can’t support any modding-related issues. You can find more information about how to remove modifications here and more information about what we think about issues related to modding here.
    Thanks for reporting and sorry for any inconvenience!
    I don’t run any mods cause every time I try mods they crash my game.
  3. Dackzter

Summary: So I simply crash when clicking "Lead An Assault" in sieges, whether it is castles or cities. I can use the option "Send Troops" and there is no crash so it's only when I try to actually go into sieges. Computer Specs: OS: Windows 10 GPU: GTX 1660 Ti GPU Driver Version: 512.77 CPU...
  4. Dackzter

Giving orders out to your clan members as clan leader and sending out patrols. (without mods)

What about asking help to lords who are friends or even minor clans with good relations? should I post it elsewhere?
    You could probably post that in the link above and see what people think of it. Not a bad concept. Could use your influence to ask for help.
  5. Dackzter

Giving orders out to your clan members as clan leader and sending out patrols. (without mods)

Being able to create patrols will reduce the number of bandit parties, this will effect trading (villagers and caravans) and it might unbalance economy again... so I don’t think that it will be included, but it is just my bet.
    I mean also having a ton of bandit parties doesn't help either but hopefully being able to just send at a minimum your clan/kingdom members to patrol around towns/castles/villages should be able to balance it out, then if not might have to add patrols from the towns themselves but we will see what they add and how it effects everything. But thank you for you comment!
  6. Dackzter

Resolved Main quest "Destroy Raiders" for Arzagos bugged

Hi! Could you upload your save file to upload.taleworlds.com so that we can reproduce the issue faster. You can find the save file here:
    C:\Users\username\Documents\Mount and Blade II Bannerlord\Game Saves
    Please include the link to this thread in the description box on the upload website so I can identify it.
    I uploaded what you requested. I've played a bit since I posted this. But thankfully I got the quest again right now, which I'm ignoring because of the issue. I don't know if that helps at all. But thank you!
  7. Dackzter

Ordering clan members will be coming shortly - patrols I imagine will come at some point in the future. Though possibly that is what clan parties are supposed to be used for (as they patrol as well - and presumably can be ordered to soon).
    Yea Blood Gryphon posted the thread link up above but thank you for the info! I hope they'll be one in the same. It'd be nice to be able to have a separate patrol unit outside of your clan members though. Like you pay a certain amount of denars to make a patrol unit of like 20 low tier units to patrol around a village or castle. Maybe like one patrol per village, 2 per castle, and three per town. Something along those lines. If not, just having your clan members patrol would be awesome as well for now. Which we know is already going to be happening.
  8. Dackzter

There is no reason for this not to be added in.

I think @mexxico mentioned that he was looking into this.

Currently a mod exists for this.

It needs to be in base game cause mods ruined my first save game that I had. Mods keep crashing my game too so I don't use them
  9. Dackzter

Resolved Main quest "Destroy Raiders" for Arzagos bugged

In the quest you have to hunt 3 gangs of sea raiders/forest bandits/etc (just wherever the quest takes you) near the town the quests tells you. Once you get there you see the exclamation point icon on which group of bandits you need to fight well if you have too many more troops than them and...
  10. Dackzter

First one will be added to game in next updates but second one will never gonna be added because of game's codes.(in my opinion based on mexxico's comments)

edit: I thought you mean soldiers by saying 'sending out patrols' sorry for that. Both of them might be come to game because they are not hard to add
    Oh did they already put out a notice or something in the forum somewhere about that being added in a future update?
  11. Dackzter

I'm not sure if anyone has brought this up before but I think it would be nice to be able to give your clan members orders to go patrol around a town or village. When you eventually become king maybe even give orders to the different clans to patrol around certain towns as well. Obviously at...
  12. Dackzter

Resolved Game crashes when trying to load save. (with mods installed works fine without mods)

So I am able to play the game just fine with no mods installed. But as soon as I try to enable the mods my game crashes after trying to load a save game. It's fine in the main menu but as soon as I go to load a game it crashes in the loading screen. I don't know what to do. I have went into them...
  13. Dackzter

still having save and load crashes

Anytime I open the game and hit "resume game" my game crashes immediately. If I start a new game and try to "save" or "save as" it crashes immediately as well. I've tried uninstalling the game, deleting all my save games, deleting all mount and blade 2 bannerlord related folders and when I...
  14. Dackzter

Patch Notes e1.0.3

my game crashes when I try to "resume game" and if i start a new campaign and go to "save" or "Save as" it crashes
Back
Top Bottom