Recent content by Cri11e

1. Cri11e

The Final Release Date

They've been polishing the game for a few months, probably with the intent to make it complete for release.
  2. Cri11e

Project: Korea Trailer

Interesting. I look forward to seeing some progress in the future.
  3. Cri11e

Muted ... For what?!

Since you keep @ mentioning me every once in a while on your silly escapades against the tyrannical forum moderation team, it gives me a notification each time, as you surely know, so I decided to give you another reply this time and help you feel noticed. You're welcome.

The warning is not going away, your account is forever and indelibly stained by it, as you apparently see it. The potential effect of the warning point went away in a month, though, which would only have an effect if 3 more warning points had been added within that time period. I'll just direct you here again on how warning points work:
    I @ you so people can be informed of who you are just by hovering over the link, sorry?
    You can just ''ignore'' option me to prevent the notification, ignorance is bliss right?

But if you ever want help to reach an higher intrinsic understanding of communication, I'll be around.
    I'll even offer my services as a Moderator, I'm not unreasonable nor prideful. You can tell if you had read our exchanges genuinely.

Now stop answering my comments, unless there is some actual reason to do so..

I'll just direct you here again on how professionalism work:
  4. Cri11e

Muted ... For what?!

I can see why you would think so, @Cri11e, since your judgement is clearly terrible. Just FYI, I'm rarely involved in moderation decisions, mainly in regards to forumadmin e-mails (providing some input towards the eventual global moderator decisions regarding those since I more actively handled moderation for several years on the forums here), more sensitive matters such as IP lookups and e-mail address checks, and forum server related issues.

By all means, though, keep your grudge stoked over that single warning point you received on the forums here with no associated consequences, which has apparently affected you so deeply. :smile:
    Good to see you're still interested in my comments, since you fled last time I confronted you about your professionalism :smile:
    I'm just a normal consumer, Janus. Don't worry about me, no need to reply to my comments, I'm just expressing factual observations.

Feel free to remove the warning on my account, though, who is still there shining ever so brightly; I thought you said it would be gone by now?
  5. Cri11e

Muted ... For what?!

Its very easy to be in violation here as they don't have a set consistency other than the subjective judgement of the in-guys under @Janus; A elitism and Groupthink culture.
  6. Cri11e

[For those with some industry experience] When do you think Bannerlord will really leave Early Access?

I think they will finish in mid 2021 with a 'rushed' ( ? ) base release. With no actual content added just polish of what we more or less already have.
  7. Cri11e

Workshop spotted on SteamDB

At least good news, so it means that we don't have to install butterlibs, mod mangers, harmonies and another tons of tools to made a single mod work?
    Yep, nexus and those sites have always been a messy nightmare of bloatware.
  8. Cri11e

Workshop spotted on SteamDB

Wow really?? Thats the best news since release imo! ?
  9. Cri11e

PETITON for Development Roadmap

yes im sure somethings gonna happen if we keep saying it often enough.

also this

isnt a roadmap.
    Lmao well said but I think this is the actual roadmap.
  10. Cri11e

What's your current character like?

My character is called Dormant. He has been in a state of inactivity for +7 months. His hope is that the creators of Calradia will awaken him to life as was intended or at least that is what his parents thought. However, instead, his faded and glitchy eyes remain a doormat of whatever free will he initially thought he had. And the one who gave birth to him pities his existence, a day of remorse and lament.
  11. Cri11e

Modders need to fix the game

Its already a well known fact that they have more employees and less progress than their company peers/equivalents.
  12. Cri11e

Bannerlord Multiplayer More Empty Than Warband

Old news this thread, but a important reminder nevertheless.
  13. Cri11e

Modders need to fix the game

I pity the modders having to bear the burden of Taleworld's bad management both internally and externally.
    Trying to rescue a ship drifting the oceans for +7months, who even still waits for it to arrive at it's original destination?
  14. Cri11e

Playerbase shrinking rapidly -10% in the last month

They also listened to us all begging them not to add custom servers or class customisation. Thanks Taleworlds nobody wanted those features!!!!!
    Yep,

Had they just released custom servers at day 1 that would have probably changed our entire timeline of reality.
    Instead we're in the hades of timelines or in a endless purgatory. Imagine... Many of lost souls who joined in the release would probably still be here.

But NO. *Insert all formating options*
  15. Cri11e

Interesting mod to watch

ooh interesting!
Back
Top Bottom