Recent content by cozger

1. New Town,Forts,Villages

^ agreed, The towns and castles are OK, but somehow(probably because US cant get their forces together and form an attack) i just cant feel the action. But whenever i enter tull, duel at the graveyard or attack the bandit hideout etc, i start pumpin adrenaline!
  2. 1866 - Post your Screenshots!

have any screens about 0.9 version?
    New features?
  3. Old thread (locked)

great work but ou should total have to add hair to the hats.
  4. Old thread (locked)

also there a ability to rob banks ?? (with your party)
  5. Old thread (locked)

:lol: pardon my english and text writing(actualy its only writing)
  6. Old thread (locked)

this is the best mod ever i was playing m and b about 2 years ago than i got bored of mods but i sawed this mod and when this mode is out i will start playing again this rules!! :razz:
  7. Old thread (locked)

im  soooo excited  :eek: hurry armagan hurry relase that mod zagazinga thin  :grin: :lol: i watched the videos about million times  :roll:
    playing old mods  :sad:
  8. Old thread (locked)

:grin: :smile: :lol: yes and i ge sooo mad at them :twisted: coz i like western mods but they all ways stuck somewhere and kill the mod! its so stupid

(sory about the nooby english im little sleepy  :grin:)
  9. Old thread (locked)

totaly agree :arrow: they beated the western mod curse :lol: :mrgreen:
  10. Old thread (locked)

please please please finish this mod- I'm playing the game just for this mod keep up the good work sorry about cannot do anythin :smile: :grin:
  11. Old thread (locked)

what a year is a little bit much?? :shock: i know its sooo hard work but this is soo much
  12. Old thread (locked)

wow this mod is now too close to die but i dont think so
    also i posted some ideas one of them is prisons
    when you make prisons can you make locks you need to shoot them to open is it possible?
  13. Old thread (locked)

maybe you should make a female option becouse some times i will make a game with female for fun :lol: (dont understand wrong im not a gay)but i dont care if i will have fun i can play native too
    (maybe you should put female odtion and in start you should put a option like hooker :lol: :lol:)
  14. Old thread (locked)

yellowmosquito said:
    Town Screens look great.  Nice job.

Vultures = too much work and too little benefit right now.  Definitely an original idea though.

Okay, I've posted a topic about the world map here on the external forums.  Please go there and participate in the discussion if this interests you.  Here are some sample screens.

they all not so good i mean if  we travel on this map but if its on our inventory it will be cool
  15. Old thread (locked)

PLEASE LOOK AT İT

my ideas for mod(some of them is hard i know just try to make you selected)

1)phaeton and post horse cars
    2)music in saloon and show girls
    3)cactus and snakes in battle-make them as enemys for every body
    4)lassos to catch enemys or cattles
    5)mirros(in some quests you can use it-like somebody says you to go saloons 6th room then youy saw an outlaw in miror)
    6)prisons(as castles)
    7)telgraph(in 903 version you can send and take messages telgraphs make this faster)
    :cool:western herous(daltons-redkit maybe you can hire them to free)
    9)key(if you make a siege to castles you must have the cages keys for set the prisoners free)
    10)vultures(in battle ground-a detail)
    11)digging tools(a detail or maybe you can burry your dead troop)
    12)some canyons in map

please look at this it could make the game all better
Back
Top Bottom