Recent content by Coristan

1. TLD (The Last Days, LOTR mod) for M&B 1.011 Info

Oh my god oh my god oh mah gawd! It has been releeeeased!
  2. TLD (The Last Days, LOTR mod) for M&B 1.011 Info

Oh mah Gaaaawd!

The wait is reaching it's very own end! Boo-yah!
  3. Someone helps, please? (Generic Application error)

Men this is ages ago, don't remember how, but now I can play. I think I unistalled every single bit of mount and blade (documents and mods), and installed again from tale worlds site. Don't know if it helps, but I'm able to play right now...
  4. [Question] Building Walls (0.12)

Thank you very much, guys! Better close this topic
  5. [Question] Building Walls (0.12)

Hey guys. Have been playing for a while, and I realized that at version 0.11 you could build infinite walls with the minor wooden wall, just by cloning it. It happens that at the current version, you can no longer duplicate walls. So, is that a bug, or a feature improvement? This way building...
  6. v0.12 Bug Reports

[BUG]
    When chopping down a tree, if you got your inventory full, as it starts droppng wood boxes, it also drops a lot of ores. Whenever you drop wood, it turns into ores
  7. v0.11 Bug Reports

King85 said:
    i played this game, couldnt buy ****. everyone was just running around killing eachother (and me), it was impossible to do anything this mod described. uninstalled and have put this mod in the fail box with all the other fails.

Thats because of certain people called russian randomers. Don't say it's the mod's fault, it is still open alpha testing, so Shredorz has no time for server administraton problems
  8. CONGRATULATIONS!

Congratulations! Great job and ideas, shredorz!
    Next Step: "Featured Mod"!
  9. [Warband][M] The Wild Wind - Old west roleplaying (patch released!) [Old Thread]

Shredzorz said:
    Guys, storage is a lot more complicated to script than it sounds. Let's squash the bugs before moving on to big features like that.

Also, I've decided to redo the classes. Now they're Builder, Merchant, Hunter, Lawman, Outlaw, and Farmer. Does that sound better?

Edit: Also, farmers will be the only ones who can buy livestock.

A lot. In fact, it make sense to merge the woodcutter, miner and craftsman together. Still don't get the use of Merchant
  10. [Warband][M] The Wild Wind - Old west roleplaying (patch released!) [Old Thread]

It is really anoying when people like spanish, polish or russian guys refuse to speak english. That leads to random killing, and we can't ask them to stop, especially russians. In every single server, even PW ones, one, or more, russians get to spawn kill. What the hell is wrong with them???
  11. [Warband][M] The Wild Wind - Old west roleplaying (patch released!) [Old Thread]

hey, shredorz, just wondering: our building/crafting menu list is kinda empty, when are you going to add more constructable stuff, like tables, doors, chests and windows? Doors would really be usefull, especially lockable for the owner.
  12. [Warband][M] The Wild Wind - Old west roleplaying (patch released!) [Old Thread]

Lol, here is my fail attempt to build a house with a roof (I got two floors, you know :wink:)

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

3 things:

You need impossible strength to carry wood for a large wooden wall
    It would be helpfull to have local chat
    Evreyone respawns at the same place, what is terribly good for those russian randomers

Wait, 4 things*:
    Had alot of fun too :wink:
  13. [Warband][M] The Wild Wind - Old west roleplaying (patch released!) [Old Thread]

Just a suggestion, I think it would be a little more accurate if you started as pionneers, as people that survived the wild west weren'te born there, they came east. So, you should start with something like travelling rations, and some supplies, like wood, pick axes, hammers (if needed) or an axe. In later versions, it would be cool if you started at the edge of the map with a wagon, just like the pioneers, with all those supplies. But it would problably be to buggy, laggy, and randomers would do wrong stuff with those
  14. [Warband][M] The Wild Wind - Old west roleplaying (patch released!) [Old Thread]

Shredzorz said:
    BattleOfValmy said:
    Dude you're taking one ******** class I think you can get it out before a week is up.
    Yeah, but then I wouldn't get to make people wait longer.

**How to make people w8* LIKE A BOSS*
  15. [Warband][M] The Wild Wind - Old west roleplaying (patch released!) [Old Thread]

then we shall take care of it! SPAAAAM
    Everybody spam hard eough to get to 200 pages. Then Shredorz changes to "Veeeeery soooooon"
Back
Top Bottom