Recent content by Chuckle_BuN5

1. Resolved Most hair and beard options missing when editing character mid-game

Thanks for your response and clarification. When I hold the ALT key, I do not see the Barber as a point of interest. Will a marker be added in the future?
  2. Resolved Most hair and beard options missing when editing character mid-game

Bug Description: - I noticed this bug was listed under the "known issues" list, but on the list it is described as something like "hair and beard options disappear when resetting character customization". - I wanted to let you guys know that the issue likely encompasses more than just the reset...
  3. Resolved Dead nobles/vassals appear on ballot for recently claimed territories

Hello, my campaign was created before e1.5.3. Sorry that I failed to see it in the solved issues list. Thank you.
  4. Resolved Dead nobles/vassals appear on ballot for recently claimed territories

Summary: A noble was going to be appointed to hold a recently claimed territory. Between the three nobles on the ballot, only one of them was actually alive. The vote appointed the living noble, but the fact that two dead guys were on the ballot and NOT ME made me sad. I have only noticed it...
  5. Resolved Talbut match freezes randomly, requiring a full restart of game launcher

Summary: After playing a number of rounds of Tablut to improve relation with family, I occasionally encounter a bug mid-game (5 times so far). From the player's perspective, their opponent sits in the chair and lightly shuffles their feet while contemplating their next move, but they NEVER...
Back
Top Bottom