Recent content by Cheezeninja

1. Cheezeninja

Visit a lady

I managed to figure out that "Door to the garden" is an actual passage option just like the tavern and arena. So when you go into edit mode, the passages for the town center into different places is 0,4 for tavern, 0,5 for arena, and so on. Well the garden scene passage is 0,10. The problem is...
  2. Cheezeninja

[OSP] Between Empires mod

This mod has so many cool features! One of my favorites is the addition of new beards with different sideburn options, and how hair actually moves which I don't think I have seen before. Are those new beard styles open for use as well?
  3. Cheezeninja

Victory Cheering (SOLVED)

I just came back to this, and I decided to try out your strategy of editing the skins file. Well... IT WORKED. Not partially, not glitchy, it just straight up worked perfectly. I just copied the man sounds to the women section and renamed man_victory to woman_victory (you can do others like grunts and stuff!). I added the new sounds to be included under the woman_victory category, and bam! Women cheer along with animations, sound comes out, and its beautiful. Thank you so much for your help and my goodness, what a great find in terms of the skins file! This just makes me so happy! Someone make sure this wonderful information isn't lost and forgotten. That thread from 2013 needs to be saved. If anyone needs further clarification on what I did, let me know.
  4. Cheezeninja

Ok I see what you are saying. Just ignore the green section altogether. The only issue I have with the warning is that it appears to be preventing the actual randomization from happening. And when I tell the code that it has an unused value, then it turns into an error which is worse. Perhaps I need to go through some more trial and error to get the line into the correct format. Most scripts involving time are either for multiplayer or for situations not involved with battles so I'll have to try different ones to see what works.
  5. Cheezeninja

I am currently attempting to add the store_random_in_range. I scrolled down to look at different situations in which it was used, and its followed by the minimum and maximum values. So I tried to add my own minimum and maximum values to the randomization code I made for the cheering. I don't get any errors when compiling, but i get: "WARNING: Local variable never used: rand, at: 0". I know this is a direct result of my edit because it was not there before I attempted to add the randomization. So my question is, how can I learn what numbers the male cheering have for their randomization, or do I have to just go with a trial and error system until I luck out and pick the right numbers? I also feel like it would be easier if there was a place where the values are stored and I could just add my own section for women cheering, so maybe that is an option?

Everything else seems to be working without an issue so I think we are close!
  6. Cheezeninja

I will try this although my modding skills are probably equivalent to that of a looter's weapon skills. I will edit this post with the results!
  7. Cheezeninja

After much failure, I managed to get this to work about 90% of the way. I placed the code into the common battle section of my mission templates file, rather than in the individual missions like lead charge. This was the only way I could get the woman to make any cheering sounds. They emitted the correct noises, and made the correct movements when the battle ended. The ONLY problem is that it seems the sound is not attached to the animation like with the men.

So what happens is the battle is won, I stare at any women near me, and they are performing the victory animation with no sound. Then, at a specific moment in time after the battle ended, all the women cheer at the exact same time regardless of what part of the animation they are in. In the grand scheme of things I could live with this considering they are now guaranteed to cheer once at the end of the battle, but I guess there is still room for improvement.

My thinking is that the code focuses on the battle's end time, and has the women cheer at a certain amount of time after, rather than doing it every time they do the animation cheer after the battle is won like the men do. Any ideas?

Also, thank you so much for even responding! I know many people are moving to Bannerlord now and I am grateful for your help. Thanks to you I have a serviceable woman cheering noise code!
  8. Cheezeninja

Hello friends! I have been working on adding some simple immersive features to a mod I am making. This includes the ability for the player to cheer along with comrades at the end of fights. Before you jump to conclusions about what I ask, know that I actually successfully did that already! The...
  9. Cheezeninja

A Weird Thing Happened

Was it just lag?

I have experienced a situation in tournaments where my screen gets darker when my laptop is screaming at me to stop working it so hard, so maybe that's a different variation of what happened to you?
  10. Cheezeninja

Mission

To complete it, you literally have to ride up to Praven. Once you are close, you have to open your party menu and talk to the troop the mission specified you have to give the letter to, usually one of the top tier troops. Then a special dialogue should pop up and you can give him the letter and you complete the quest.
  11. Cheezeninja

Help hair colours

I am not a modding master, but you definitely need "open brf" to add a resource pack with your new textures and hairs. If you are having troubles with the color changes, you at least figured out how to add the hairs themselves to the game, so the color textures should be a similar process. I would advise you to post this question in the modding section of the forum where a lot of modders (better than me) could guide you.
  12. Cheezeninja

[WODT] Free Agents

Name: Cheezeninja
    TaleWorlds: Cheezeninja
    Steam: http://steamcommunity.com/id/ninjaofcheeze/
    Preferred Class: Infantry
    WODT#: 2

Make me your team's meat shield
  13. Cheezeninja

SODT #1 June 6, 2020 - Completed

Name: Cheezeninja
    Steam: http://steamcommunity.com/id/ninjaofcheeze/
    Main Class: Inf
    Region: NA
  14. Cheezeninja

Warband Town Scene Adding

I have edited scenes before, so I understand how the passages, entry points, and all that stuff works. However, I was wondering if anyone knew how to add a new scene to a town. Other than the tavern, shop, arena, castle, and dungeon, I wanted to add other rooms you could go inside and explore...
  15. Cheezeninja

M&B: Warband Diplomacy mod disable constant relation decay with vassals

hello guys! first of all sorry if i wrote in wrong place, but i want to know if anyone knows how to disable weekly relation decay with vassals if they hold no fiefs, if they manage to lose battles and if they lose battle and get imprisoned. last time i asked question here but noone answered and i dont know why, maybe because they only answer to members who somehow donate to this site or what. hope this time someone will answer...

any help can be useful, how to change game files so the relation with lords wont decay because of the shown reasons, or maybe with the help of modules, or trainers?

i know how to increase relations with lords by legal and illegal ways (cheats), but i am really pissed off because they always complain about ****, so i want to change that, if it is possible:smile:

i suspect that i can be changed in the "scripts" file, but i have no idea which values should be modified there, because i don't know which is for what :sad:

i have asked here because i couldnt find any solution to my question with google:sad:

thank u for ur time!:smile:
    The bottom line is that vassals who are not good-natured or upstanding, will in fact get pissed off if you don't give them fiefs. I'm not great at modding but what I can tell you is that if you don't like the lord enough to give him a fief, then who cares if he doesn't like you. If you set your kingdom's domestic policy to decentralized and aristocratic, every once and a while you will get a big boost in relations with your vassals, although that will come with higher tax inefficiency and worse trade.

If I were you, I would just stop caring about the lords who you don't want to give them fiefs, and set your kingdom's policies to improve your relations with the lords you actually care about to offset their imprisonments and defeats. Hope this helps.
Back
Top Bottom