Recent content by Chavdar

1. B Native Other Polished Landscapes [RELEASED][news pg. 19]

I want to mix this awesome mode with Neonative. Its a problem, cause both mods operate with same files. How do I implement PL into other mod? Specifically - Neonative?

Sorry, after reading most of the 63 pages in the thread, i found an instruction that worked for me...With few bugs, not worth mentioning, lets say.
    Im posting it here, cause im pretty sure my question will be asked again:

To add this to any mod:
    (click to show/hide)
    Install game to another folder!!
    IMPORTANT - place flora_kinds.txt and ground_specs.txt from PL_warband archive into \Mount&Blade Warband\Modules\ Mod name \Data folder
    Copy Brf files from \Modules\Polished_Landscapes\Resource to Modules\ Mod name \Resource
    Copy textures  from \Modules\Polished_Landscapes\Textures to Modules\ Mod name \Textures
    Copy *.sco  files from \Modules\Polished_Landscapes\SceneObj to \Modules\ Mod name \SceneObj

In module.ini add
    load_mod_resource = env_materials
    load_mod_resource = map_tree_meshes
    load_mod_resource = particle_meshes
    load_mod_resource = tree_meshes
    load_mod_resource = xtree_meshes
    load_mod_resource = grass_meshes
    load_mod_resource = plant_meshes
    load_mod_resource = xtree_meshes_b
    load_mod_resource = xtree_meshes_c
    load_mod_resource = grass_meshes_b
    load_mod_resource = tree_e_meshes
    load_mod_resource = terrain_borders
    load_mod_resource = particles_2

And delete lines:

load_resource = map_tree_meshes
    load_resource = particle_meshes
    load_resource = tree_meshes
    load_resource = xtree_meshes
    load_resource = grass_meshes
    load_resource = plant_meshes
    load_resource = xtree_meshes_b
    load_resource = xtree_meshes_c
    load_resource = grass_meshes_b
    load_resource = tree_e_meshes
    load_resource = terrain_borders
    load_resource = particles_2
  2. MP Native [Native compatible] NeoGK - The siege enhancement mod

Deaf Blind Dave said:
    Chavdar said:
    DWARF3

Hello again :smile:

We did some tests, with around 50 players on your sea- map.
    Currently we are NOT going to load your mod on  our main servers because:

A lot of stuff simply is not working when the server is hosted under linux: More precisely:
    1.Balistas, boiling oil, catapults doesnt affect enemy players. I can shoot a player in his head with a ballista, but nothing happens.
    2. Dash is not working too.
    3. Lack of quality maps.
    - Sea map is pretty awesome, but attacking ships are waaay tooo far in the sea and the ships speed is too slow. It takes around 5 mins to get the crew to the island, and thats VERY boring.
    - You should add your siege equipment plus some chests and barrels in all six (6) classic siege maps - Hailes, Jameyyed, Rudkan, etc. Right now, there is simply not enough maps to construct a decent map-cycle.
    - I cant download the 0.72 update - for some terms of use reason  :shock:
    - Until you implement madmin into your mod there is no way for serious administrations to control the servers. Thats pretty important. YOU HAVE TO IMPLEMENT some admin tools within your mod. And madmin is open source project, and also is one of the best admin tools out there.

I can speak a lot more about your mod and what NEEDS to be done in order to publish it on famous servers with massive players database - if you have the will and desire to make it - pls contact me via message, or visit www.troll-game.org and write a message to SoG.

P.S. Im posting some of the script errors we've got when we try to run the server under linux:
    Input: start
    Starting mission...
    Command file is read.
    At Script [587] cf_spt_mod_object_init.
    Unrecognized opcode 255.; LINE NO: 7:

You should be able to run madmin with Neonative.  Madmin works with just about any mod.  You sure you installed it right?

Lannistark said:
    Is this running guys?

Hopefully very soon on GK siege :wink:

Madmin is open source project, meaning we have implemented it within the .py code, then recompiled the whole module.
    This cannot be applied in this particular case....
  3. MP Native [Native compatible] NeoGK - The siege enhancement mod

DWARF3

Hello again :smile:

We did some tests, with around 50 players on your sea- map.
    Currently we are NOT going to load your mod on  our main servers because:

A lot of stuff simply is not working when the server is hosted under linux: More precisely:
    1.Balistas, boiling oil, catapults doesnt affect enemy players. I can shoot a player in his head with a ballista, but nothing happens.
    2. Dash is not working too.
    3. Lack of quality maps.
    - Sea map is pretty awesome, but attacking ships are waaay tooo far in the sea and the ships speed is too slow. It takes around 5 mins to get the crew to the island, and thats VERY boring.
    - You should add your siege equipment plus some chests and barrels in all six (6) classic siege maps - Hailes, Jameyyed, Rudkan, etc. Right now, there is simply not enough maps to construct a decent map-cycle.
    - I cant download the 0.72 update - for some terms of use reason  :shock:
    - Until you implement madmin into your mod there is no way for serious administrations to control the servers. Thats pretty important. YOU HAVE TO IMPLEMENT some admin tools within your mod. And madmin is open source project, and also is one of the best admin tools out there.

I can speak a lot more about your mod and what NEEDS to be done in order to publish it on famous servers with massive players database - if you have the will and desire to make it - pls contact me via message, or visit www.troll-game.org and write a message to SoG.

P.S. Im posting some of the script errors we've got when we try to run the server under linux:
    Input: start
    Starting mission...
    Command file is read.
  4. MP Native [Native compatible] NeoGK - The siege enhancement mod

thanks, i will try it!
    Can you do something to implement Madmin tools within your mode? Its essential for administrators to be able to use more sofisticated instruments to control game-play and players (when there are lots of players)

Also, how can i edit the server messages 1-5? (Sorry if thats already answered)
    Also, ship speed should be editable via f7 menu. Right now it seems to be too slow and it takes a fair ammount of time to move the attackers team to the island. Defenders and attackers get annoyed, so some mob-fights begin :smile:))
  5. MP Native [Native compatible] NeoGK - The siege enhancement mod

What is the actual values of the damage made by the catapult? Because it doesnt seems to have any impact on walls, gates, etc and thats a problem...cause thats the purpose of the catapult. If i cant destroy a gate with it, then its useless. Oh, wait. We use to transport small crews now :smile:)))
  6. MP Native [Native compatible] NeoGK - The siege enhancement mod

I will need to produce a tutorial for additional siege weapons as soon as possible.

You can always screen - record yourself, while doing map editing and object inserting/placing, then upload the video somewhere (imageshack for example), then post the link here. Its not even necessary to upload it to public platforms like uTube.

What surely is going to be on my list of upgrades: - Some admin tools, and preferebly - good admin tools. Check Madmin for example. Right now, mode doesnt provide a more sofisticated tools to control the gameplay and in mass - siege battles this is very important.

Next, you should make re-edits of all the classic 6 siege maps, cause this is going to help server administrators and management to implement your mode without any problems.
    More, its going to be very cool if you make it possible for admins to actually manipulate weather conditions, like its made in Nirecotive mod.

I will write you more, when i have the time, cause right now im in a middle of a hurry.

Here is a link to Nirecotive Mod:
    http://forums.taleworlds.com/index.php?topic=141607.0
    And this is Madmin
    http://forums.taleworlds.com/index.php?topic=175171.75

Cheers, :smile:
  7. MP Native [Native compatible] NeoGK - The siege enhancement mod

by the way DWARF3, your edited Hailles castle is bugged - the castle itself is floating in the air above the ground. Can you fix it?
  8. MP Native [Native compatible] NeoGK - The siege enhancement mod

Okay, i've managed to start a dedicated server with this. Its totally AWESOME.
    It has some minor issues, but as a concept it rocks. Congrats :smile:

Imma write you a more detailed list of what I think is important to be fixed/done.
    Cheers :smile:
  9. MP Native [Native compatible] NeoGK - The siege enhancement mod

Im trying hard to run a dedicated server with this mod. Its not going well...

The readme file is written in japan, or is encrypted in a way i cant read it. All i see is a bunch of symbols, no matter what i try.
    The opening post, altho written in latin letters is not very helpful eighter ...it looks like translated by google or something.

In a few words - im able to run a host session with the mod, but i cant make a dedicated server, visible in the serverlist. It simply doesnt show up. Its not the port, its not a firewall, its not anything common that you might experience, while trying to do it.

Other thing im noticing - this mod requires specifically designed siege maps in order to work.
    Is it possible to re-edit classic siege maps, like Hailes for example, in order to add siege machinery in it? Does these objects exist in editor?
    A lot of questions, as usual.
    Im really interested in making a dedicated server and we have a big player database, so its going to be awesome if i could do it.
  10. Pirated server on server-list !

:evil: There is a server, called Elite_Siege, that is actually a pirated server, as it seems. Well, im feeling like a made a mistake buying this game. Most of the players there did not. And they still can play just like the licensed players, which were so kind to buy the product. You have to...
  11. [M] Atlas Novus - 0.87 - New multiplayer hero troops!

Hey, can i ask u a question?
    I really like your Arena Mod, but without the Arena map (1.131) it's not so great.
    Its just that maps are too big for small ammount of players.

So, can u pls just add the ARENA map
    and include the "Disable ranged weapons" option from hosting menu.
    That would improve your mod greatly, because people could play Arena mod on Arena Map.

Thanx!
  12. "Activating" Native items in Multiplayer? Pls help :)

Thx for the answer. But players must have the edited scripts file to use that feature in multiplayer.
    So, any other ideas?
  13. "Activating" Native items in Multiplayer? Pls help :)

Hello, everyone :) In a few words: I want to make some Native items *available in Warband Native MP 1.131. *Available would mean: Usable by players in the server;  weps, armor that can be purchased in buying menu. I dont want to make a mod, this is very important. I want it to be the classic...
Back
Top Bottom