Recent content by chAOS!

1. chAOS!

Bring back the old troop assignment system

That makes no sense since it all worked perfectly before, more then perfectly it was the biggest point I made trying to convince people to come from Warband to Bannerlord, and they ruined it because Horse Archers have a different type of charge then infantry, just lock a squad type to the first unit that goes into it, removing the ability to split your troops into seperate formations kills majority of tactics, if you want to make a choke point you can't have all of your infantry in a single formation you need atleast 2 formations, I'm not a doomer like the majority of people on this forum but they need to bring back splitting troops in some form, you can't just remove features from your game, especially one of the most beloved features.
  2. chAOS!

Most most pressing multiplayer issues.

All those 300'000 players online on day 1 of Steam beta release have dwindeled down to just 20'000... and it wasnt just in a span of 2 years of beta. No this was in just 2-3 months!!!
    It's to terrible that 48,000 people are playing it regularly, making it the 22nd most played game on Steam OH NO, game ded!
    I'll admit there are some issues that need to be resolved, specifically on the multiplayer front, but they have been doing a pretty good job of fixing issues the last couple updates eliminated pretty much all my problems with the game, and If you give them good feedback they will fix your problem aswell. Getting all dramatic and angry isn't helping anyone.
  3. chAOS!

I have some questions about Bloc

How is it possible that a single person, shows a whole company, what would be possible if they would care about their game?

Sure, most of his mods are "just" some proofs of concepts, some mods just showed that things are not possible as TW claimed.

How can a single guy make the impossible possible? And adds stuff to the game the whole community demands from TW (serving as a soldier), while TW claims they listen to feedback but deny things like that?

I don´t understant this. Maybe LC can explain?
    Shut up you ingrate, they made this game so moddable, they aren't perfect but Bloc wouldn't be able to do what he's done without the modability they have built into the engine from the ground level this time around. Bloc probably could still do it with warbands lower level of modability but it's alot easier and more powerful once you learn it.
  4. chAOS!

cRPG has only a week and already killed Vanilla

Same thing was said for Bannerlord Online
    Overhyped imo, and overhyping can have detrimental results.
    Braindead take, BO is the coolest thing to ever happen to Mount and Blade, it just needs sieges. And It has always had a much higher playercount then vanilla ever since it came out, to this day, there are always atleast 100 people on, at all times of day.
  5. chAOS!

Why is the word Blade censored?

Please remove the language filter atleast on every word except the N word, we aren't children, atleast allow us to turn it off, thank you. Also just so you feel extra stupid, here's the content warning you put on Steam, half of which would be censored online for some reason.: MATURE CONTENT...
  6. chAOS!

In Progress Server stutters have made MP unplayable

Video of the stutters, these happened alot early on but I thought they would have been fixed by now. Like I said I know this is Server issues, because It doesn't happen in singleplayer at all, doesn't happen on private servers like Bannerlord Online, and small multiplayer servers seem to be fine, never had the stutter on duel.
  7. chAOS!

Thank you for your reply, but It's a different issue, the server itself was having hiccups, the chat was full of people complaining about it, and I don't have any stutters or hiccups in singleplayer, Bannerlord Online, or small multiplayer matches, it's only in Siege and TDM servers of atleast 10 people, and everyone I know that has the game is having the same issue right now.
  8. chAOS!

Summary: My screen freezes for about 1 or 2 seconds every 20-30 seconds, sometimes it freezes for longer, other people also complaining about it in chat. How to Reproduce: Play Siege or TDM with more the 5 people on the server Scene Name (if related): Media (Screenshots & Video): Computer Specs...
  9. chAOS!

Revert to 1.7.1 update, focus on crashes and custom servers

lmao custom servers
    sweet summer child you are so naive
    Custom servers already in the game nupty go take a look.
  10. chAOS!

Custom Servers are a game Changer!

Even though we are in the super early stages of it, I think Custom Servers are going to be the biggest thing to come to Bannerlord!
  11. chAOS!

There should be 2 different movement speeds (light armor and heavy armor)

I believe that bannerlord would benefit from a more realistic approach to movement speed based on weight.
    They did have weight based movement speed, I was under the impression that it was still very heavily weight based, although the perks do kind of make the whole thing a moot point by magically buffing speed, which you could argue whether or not that should be in the game, but I personally don't think cav or archer should be as good as inf in melee, for what should be an obvious reason, then there would be no point to take inf, and it's literally their specialty they should be better.
  12. chAOS!

Custom Servers Beta Test & Battle Mode

Yea mb. sorry

You're good, no worries, lets celebrate the start of Custom Servers, instead of going off about balance is kinda my main point here, this is the start of something great.
  13. chAOS!

Bloc's warband missing features mod list (No Download/Showcase)

You all need to grow up, if any of you think you could do a better job then go ****ing do it and stop *****ing, you can't, I know you can't because multiple studios have tried and failed, Mordhau and Chivalry have come sort of close but they just feel like Call of Duty knock offs of Mount and Blade, what Bloc is doing is possible because the devs went to great lengths to make Bannerlord the most moddable game in history, so instead of whining and crying like a bunch of petulant children, download the mod tools, join the Forge discord and help make some cool ****, custom server code is already being tested, which means multiplayer mods are coming soon. The future of Bannerlord is going to be ****ing insane, you could literally remake Star Wars Battlefront on "The Bannerlord Engine" if you could actually code yourselves, but you can't thats why you just whine that you want this, that you want that, instead of appreciating what we DO have, even if it isn't perfect, life isn't ****ing perfect make the best of it.
  14. chAOS!

Custom Servers Beta Test & Battle Mode

>Trash players will be trash
    wow so smart. How do you not take your logic one step further and think?: Arch are complete trash unless the player using them is good with arch. and, inf are complete trash unless the player using them is with inf.

Did you seriously not think about this lol
    Archers yes could be as much of a nuisance as cav, but they just damage you, they don't also block your swings and make you tilted, and it takes alot less skill to figure out how to be a good archer, and even less skill to figure how to use inf correctly, in warband unless you were willing to spend about 1k hours on just learning cav there was no point to play it except for fun, and it wasn't that fun, in bannerlord cav is fun to play, they just made it feel weighty and flowy, it's fantastic, but there are even more tricks to playing cav now, but as with Warband if you aren't good with cav you aren't going to be effective with them at all.

Did you seriously not think about this for more then a second lol
    (Also can we grow up here, what is with your childish attitude?)
Back
Top Bottom