Recent content by Cashnexus

1. Cashnexus

Byzantine Council Official Thread! "Recruiting"

Grim_Reaper said:
    King Ramses said:
    Very nice job guys. Everything looks good here! I hope that we can have friendly battle  Byzantine Council VS Bulldog Clan  in the near future :smile:

Thank you! And I'm sure we will some time in the future :smile:

Likewise, I wish your clan the best of luck and hope for a battle between you and BD in the future. Thank you for your comments in our thread. :smile:
  2. Cashnexus

The Unicorn Alliance (UA) now recruiting

Hi Masterunicorn, I'd just like to thank you for your input on the BD thread. I hope we can battle (friendly!) some time. :smile:

I wish your clan a lot of success.
  3. Cashnexus

[BD] THE BULLDOG CLAN

masterunicorn said:
    Cashnexus said:
    masterunicorn said:
    i'm just saying that that is a lot of countries that speak a lot of languages, that's all. -_- i didnt say they cant all speak english

Well, thanks then! We'll take it as a compliment. Personally I'm very proud of the clan for allowing me to get to know people from so many different parts of the world. :smile:
    Yes i agree a clan with many nationalities does sound fun. I could see ping being a problem sometimes though

And it is! Although not for me... so far, it seems to be the Israeli members who suffer right now. Hopefully we can recruit some North American members soon so we can play some Battles there, and the rest of us can also suffer the pain of 200 ping. :grin:
  4. Cashnexus

[BD] THE BULLDOG CLAN

masterunicorn said:
    i'm just saying that that is a lot of countries that speak a lot of languages, that's all. -_- i didnt say they cant all speak english

Well, thanks then! We'll take it as a compliment. Personally I'm very proud of the clan for allowing me to get to know people from so many different parts of the world. :smile:
  5. Cashnexus

[BD] THE BULLDOG CLAN

masterunicorn said:
    King Ramses said:
    The United Nations of BD includes players from the following countries: Germany, United Kingdom, Finland, Estonia, Poland, Israel, Ukraine, France, Denmark, Hungary, Austria, Czech Republic, China
    lots of different countries for an apparantly all english speaking clan..

We manage to communicate pretty effectively in English, although sometimes members will speak in their respective languages to each other. I think all members enjoy being part of a multinational clan. :smile:
  6. Cashnexus

[CoR] Corporation of Radicalization

arsenic_vengeur said:
    Cashnexus said:
    Okay, Marcus was noble enough to get himself to the duel server and has put up a good showing so far.

C0aEW.jpg

He's certainly improving!

Anyway, no hard feelings, CoR guys, just tell him to TK people other than us in future. :smile:
    Hmmm. You are not showing here the exact truth, cause i was "suiciding" at the end of battles which gives a -1 in kills, and i won 90% of cav duel, what we did most of the time, so dont cheat on that.

Nah, you're right. You're a good Cav dueler. :smile:

No hard feelings. I like you CoR guys. :smile:

7. Cashnexus

Swordmaster said:
    LolWut. You get pissed off real fast for a 26 year old guy. :???:

Not really, I just know how much Sair will enjoy this. :razz:
  8. Cashnexus

Okay, Marcus was noble enough to get himself to the duel server and has put up a good showing so far.

C0aEW.jpg

He's certainly improving!

Anyway, no hard feelings, CoR guys, just tell him to TK people other than us in future. :smile:
  9. Cashnexus

Alex_C said:
    I really think it would be nice for new players like Marcus to get taught the basic skills of the game and so I think this would be good for him.  :lol:

Yeah, it's a shame a lot of new players are getting into the game and joining clans without understanding things like manual blocking, dodging, or (in Marcus' case) the difference between the left mouse button and the right mouse button.

I would have hoped that being in a fine clan like CoR, chaps like Sair and Captainlust would have taught him this. Unfortunately he still seems to think that left mouse button = 'read server rules'.
  10. Cashnexus

arsenic_vengeur said:
    Cashnexus said:
    For the record: Marcus TKing last night on IG over and over.

Beaten by naked guy after backstab despite him having full armour and shield.

Refuses to get to Nditions for a real duel, despite repeated requests.

Also, he is perhaps the worst player I have ever seen.

CoR members, do what you must. I know you won't discipline, but get him over to Nditions for some real duel humiliation. Let's organise a ritual humiliation session for this guy. I know you guys, and you'll all appreciate this. He deserves it.

After this, me and my fellow clan members will be happy to teach him manual block.
    OK for that duel, i even propose we have 3.
    One as infantry that you have chances to win cause i never did that duel servers thing, but also one as cav and one as archers, for both you stand no chance.

Is that you, Marcus?

Hello there! Nice to see you here! Greetings!

Well, this cav and archer duel sure sounds fun! Since we're talking about advantages, do I get full armour and backstab hit beforehand, though, or his this privilege reserved only for your "HO HO HO I AM MARCUS HO HO HO" antics on battle servers?
  11. Cashnexus

For the record: Marcus TKing last night on IG over and over.

Beaten by naked guy after backstab despite him having full armour and shield.

Refuses to get to Nditions for a real duel, despite repeated requests.

Also, he is perhaps the worst player I have ever seen.

CoR members, do what you must. I know you won't discipline, but get him over to Nditions for some real duel humiliation. Let's organise a ritual humiliation session for this guy. I know you guys, and you'll all appreciate this. He deserves it.

After this, me and my fellow clan members will be happy to teach him manual block.
  12. Cashnexus

Random Servers not showing up in List

Jest said:
    a connect to IP option would be nice :smile:

Yeah, for sure. I only play on one server anyway generally. Just happens that one is missing now, even though about twenty people I know can see it fine. :sad:
  13. Cashnexus

Is there a workaround to this at all? Any way I can reset my profile or server list?
  14. Cashnexus

Same problem. Can't play at all because there's no 'connect to IP' option either.
  15. Cashnexus

Is this legal? (Warband key at ebay)

This is one of the best games I have ever played. Taleworlds are a small company very deserving of our support. Personally, I wouldn't risk it, just get a new copy...
Back
Top Bottom