Recent content by captinjoehenry

1. How do i destroy a Kingdom?

conquered all of the northern empire cities and castles, made 90% of the lords join my kingdom, imprisoned the King and one other lord yet i don't see any change, like in warband after you did all of that there was a message " Faction is no more" but in bannerlord the kingdom still exists no matter what i do

Am i missing something or is it a bug maybe?

Only way I've found to do it is via console commands with the developer console mod. Personally I use the console command: campaign.destroy_kingdom once I've removed all of a kingdoms land
  2. Spears suck, here's why and a few possible solutions

I do agree but I have noticed that when I on my own charge into a spear line on my mount I almost always get stopped dead and take a lot of damage from the spears. I wear enough armor and play with low enough player damage to largely ignore it though. As for when calvery charges in I think the issue might be that the AI spearmen can stop the first Horseman but beyond that it falls apart? Also partly due to the AI formation mostly just being a massively spread out and thin line of infantry.
  3. the flood of tiny armies

Perfect example of how "fixing" one problem can lead to another completely separate problem.

Upon release a couple weeks ago, the first obvious big issue was the infamous snowball/steamroll. A big contributor to this was frequent lord defections, jumping from weaker factions to stronger ones, accelerating the snowball effect. So one of the first "anti-snowball" hotfixes was greatly lessening the chances of lord defections. Which DID work...I don't know if they've completely gotten faction-v-faction warfare quite where they want or where it should be, but the rapid snowballing has certainly diminished. But now that's led to THIS situation, lol.
    I mean there's a difference between that and having them do that once the whole kingdom is basically dead. Maybe just trigger it once the faction has like 1 or 2 pieces of land left?
  4. Please Change How You Gain Leadership

Same with stewardship. It just doesn't seem to level up past a certain point.
  5. the flood of tiny armies

I've honestly fallen to just using the console command campaign.destroy_kingdom to kill empires once I've taken all their land. Their clans still wander about but they stop doing anything until the faction randomly resurrects a while down the line
  6. Beta Branch Patch Notes e1.2.0

Siege towers still don't seem to work properly. If anything they seem to be working worse now? Previously the middle ladder would be almost always used. But now they seem even more glitchy?
    bZUlu2e.png
  7. 1.1.0 Caravan party size change?

Was this even tested in the beta? I didn't opt into it but I heard nothing about this nerf until today.
    it's new as of the push from beta to public. I only started losing my carvan members since the latest patch. So all of the beta before this carvans were normal
  8. 1.1.0 Caravan party size change?

Does anyone know how to mod the size of the caravans? I'm looking in the modules but I'm not finding anything that seems to change the carvan party size
  9. 1.1.0 Caravan party size change?

That is really dumb. Just making them be attacked more often makes sense. But making it so you can no longer protect them is just dumb. Hopefully it's just a bug :sad:
  10. How to Make Calv use Shields During Sieges

I have a bunch of Elite Cataphracts who have swords and shields in addition to a lance. But when I'm in a siege they seem to have their spear out by default up until the point they charge in. Which is a major issue as up until that point they aren't using their shields and end up eating arrows...
  11. Archers Wonky in Siege Battles

I have noticed the exact same thing with the exact same army comp. Hope it gets fixed soon because I'm itching to start my kingdom with my merry band of Khan guards and Fian Champions
    It's even more annoying as previously my Fian Champions would slaughter pretty much the whole garrission before the siege towers made it to the wall. Now they mostly just don't shoot :sad:
  12. Archers Wonky in Siege Battles

Has anyone else found that recently there are issues with archers in siege battles? As when I've gone into siege battles recently on the beta branch my archers have performed really poorly indeed. Getting minimal kills with their bows in siege battles and more recently not splitting up in...
Back
Top Bottom