Recent content by CaptainLee

1. CaptainLee

So No Replacement for Callum the Horrendously Inactive Community Manager ?

Callum is British.

Indeed his accent is northern english, like my own. Not Scottish though.
  2. CaptainLee

Wait. Is Callum Scottish?

His accent wasn't. OP must be American or something.
  3. CaptainLee

I'm fairly sure he wasn't Scottish but I believe Piconi was his replacement in that position though posts are few and far between with little real substance.
  4. CaptainLee

Patch Notes v1.2.9

Is there a timeline for 3.0? Development appears to be moving at a snails pace?

Soon... in the geological sense.
  5. CaptainLee

Patch Notes v1.1.6

They've denied it previously, but I stand by my assertion that the vast majority of Devs were shifted on to another project and only a skeleton crew remains to 'finish' Bannerlord.
  6. CaptainLee

Beta Patch Notes e1.9.0

An entrance fee is quite contra productive, as tourneys are used to get a decent starting gear together. The introduction of better prices may be a bit much, but nothing really new in 1.9.0. You could get a decent prize as soon as the reward was changed by the number of attending lords.

IMHO they should return the ability to command your tourney members as you could in Warband. Nothing is more annoying than your team splitting up and getting defeated in detail.

By the way you can crank the difficulty up in the campaign options screen (either the AI capability or the amount of damage you will get) and you can also disable automatic blocking.

There's decent starting gear and there's the stuff you can win in tournments which is by far the most easily obtainable early on. At least split the tourny into a commoner and noble event, the latter with much better prizes but a bar to enter too early in your career.

Also, suffice to say I am playing on maximum difficulty. Tournaments are simply a piece of piss.
  7. CaptainLee

Beta Patch Notes e1.9.0

Tournaments have needed an overhaul for quite a while. I shouldn't be winning 3 out of 5 of them my first week into Bannerlord. At least have a tiered system or entrance/influence fee or something.
  8. CaptainLee

Will FailWorlds ever apologize and explain what happened?

Couldn't care less about an apology, but I'm genuinely intrigued as to what happened during development. My own theory is that Armagan was a victim of his own success and simply wasn't up to managing a team in an ever-increasing company rather than sitting around in his apartment wearing shorts whilst programming Warband. Woolly-headed direction and lack of focused leadership would be my guess. I reckon there's split resources between Bannerlord and a to be announced game as well, which would explain the glacial progress and crawl to the finish line.
  9. CaptainLee

Bannerlord Full Release Date Updates

Congrats TW. I'm looking forward to release. Thanks for the contribution of the positive posters that gave real feedback and tried to fight the good fight.

For the rest of you whiney, entitled, little cry babies. Give yourself a participation trophy for making this forum one of the most toxic forums I've ever been a part of and then ask your mom for another 50 dollars so you can ruin the support of another game. And....grow up.

I trust you are being true to your username with this excrement.
  10. CaptainLee

CEO Statement regarding the release

Are they even planning to add voice acting? Or is it going to be solely Istiana that has vocal cords in Calradia?

I appreciate it's something added later on in the dev cycle but time's a 'tickin.
  11. CaptainLee

How to give a "soul" to this game?

The game will likely release as a solid canvas. I don't particularly like staring at canvases, though. Given it's inspired by Sid Meier's Pirates! it falls desperately short of that game's breadth in terms of features.
  12. CaptainLee

'I'm warning you, there's dozens of us hidden in the hills' - What if there really were? Scouting suggestion.

Yeah I'd much prefer a Heroes of Might and Magic system of giving general descriptives for numbers in parties so there's at least some chance of being unpleasantly surprise. By all means have better scouting give you more accurate info. As it is, how often really are you in danger of being defeated by any of the bandit types? What are their point other than free XP and loot? Gimme some risk/reward.
  13. CaptainLee

Beta Patch Notes e1.8.0

Recruitable elites should have an influence cost dependent upon tier. Even better have them only recuitable at Castles whose Kingdom you are part of.
Back
Top Bottom