Recent content by Broxigar

1. Set party size to 1

I did too but it's annoying to be caught some times
  2. Set party size to 1

or maybe someone know in which file this data is stored and I can look for myself?
  3. Set party size to 1

Thank you but I don't like this mod
  4. Set party size to 1

Hello, I am looking for a way to set my party size to 1. I like to play without my own army but when I join NPC armies alone they get a penalty and turn back expecting me to recruit. Does anyone knows a way to do that?
  5. Need More Info Game won't start after pc restart

Is the game launches when you try to launch it from Bannerlord.exe?
    TaleWorlds.MountAndBlade.Launcher.Singleplayer.exe and TaleWorlds.MountAndBlade.Launcher.Multiplayer.exe files located in the folder below:
    ...:\SteamLibrary\steamapps\common\Mount & Blade II Bannerlord\bin\Win64_Shipping_Client
    Hello,
    It is the same result unfortunately with SP
    Multiplayer doesn't launch at all saying BattlEye has an issue
  6. Need More Info 1.7.2 possible deployment of troop out of a castle rempart

Summary: I was able to put my soldiers out of the rempart by clicking on the ladder laying on the ground Scene Name (if related): uthelaim castle, but it could apply anywhere I guess
  7. Need More Info Game won't start after pc restart

Hello, I sent you the log on friday
    mail subject: Game won't start after pc restart

8. Need More Info Game won't start after pc restart

Hello,
    I cleared the 3 folders as advised before reinstalling the game and the problem is still there.
  9. Need More Info Game won't start after pc restart

Summary: Game get stuck on the loading screen after launch. The cinematic never play and the little running black horse in the bottom right never appear. It only happen on 1.7.2 not in 1.7.1 and after I restart my computer. If I reinstall the game it works fine. no mod. How to Reproduce: Have...
  10. SP - General missing cheat command, npc build, coop-campaign

Hello Team, Still very happy with the game, here a my top suggestions: Add cheat command set main party size: I would like to be able to set my party size to 1 so I can join an army just by myself without having the AI running everywhere to recruit and stop fighting and not putting a malus on...
  11. List of shops by town

Doesn't it change in every playthrough?
    Nope, always the same
  12. List of shops by town

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/14zxQmQJhFdCtyJBXHSF3ACyE0u1fPFHJWdP75vBeS6Y/edit?usp=sharing
  13. AI cant keep a town becouse of Owners culture -3

There are policies that can easily counter that. As for AI kingdom well, they can keep a town if they don't destroy the fair
  14. SP - General Roguery perk to upgrade bandits to their specific bandit boss please

simple mod - xml table - copy the last bandits (chiefs) and insert alternative upgrade to the boss, in addition to improving the elite
    Sure but I don't know how to do that and that wouldn't be fair to be able to do it right away as they have very good stat and it's also for the casual player
  15. SP - General Roguery perk to upgrade bandits to their specific bandit boss please

Can you add a roguery perk to allow upgrade of bandits troops into their specific bandit boss please
Back
Top Bottom