Recent content by Brown_knigh48

1. Resolved Crash after big battles

I've been informed that this bug is fixed. Thanks for reporting and sorry for any inconvenience!
    Thank you so much! 💜😇🤞🏼
  2. Resolved Governors keep leaving towns no matter what. Castles or town.

Summary:I'll put a family member in charge of a fief and they keep leaving making me lose the perks an hard to have kids when my family members won't stay where they need to be. Also if I put a family member into a town not as governer they will also leave. How to Reproduce:Put any family member...
  3. Need More Info Game crash while loading into battle

Also sorry for making multiple posts idk if I should be making news ones are just adding onto the 2 I have before this one? If that's the case let me know I don't wanna make y'all's job harder than necessary. Just trying to let you know so the game stability can be improved. Thanks in advance love the game and everything I've got to experience so far. ❤️
  4. Need More Info Game crash while loading into battle

Summary: crash loading into deployment stage of ground battle. Didn't even finished the loading screen got stuck and it froze my Xbox to the point I had to hard reset it. How to Reproduce: The more I play the more this keeps happening. Scene Name (if related): Media (Screenshots & Video):
  5. Need More Info Crash about anything at this point

Summary: went to go chase after a lord and my map froze then game crashed. 2nd time today it's happened. How to Reproduce: Anything at this point. Thought this game was fully "released". Smh Scene Name (if related): Media (Screenshots & Video):
  6. Resolved Crash after big battles

Summary: I had 300 troops vs 100 looters and when I started battle it froze then crashed and sent me back to Xbox home. How to Reproduce: Get in big battles or have to many troops move at once. Scene Name (if related): Media (Screenshots & Video):
  7. SP - UI Stuck on ladders

My men don't come down from ladders due to people dying and dropped a banner in front making them unable to move onto the wall. Really annoying causing my troops to just did. Literally glitch after glitch with this game. SMH.
  8. Resolved Everytime I'm in a castle or town defending during a siege and we make peace with someone it kicks me out.

Summary: Kicks me outta town/castle during siege defense really annoying when I have to lose 30-50 men just to get inside How to Reproduce: play this game Scene Name (if related): Media (Screenshots & Video):
  9. Need More Info Won a siege battle but retreated to the keep an when going to load got a white screen an game crashed.

Summary: game crashes after battles How to Reproduce: randomly happens so often after winning a battle. Have you used cheats and if so which:none Scene Name (if related): Media (Screenshots & Video): Computer Specs: Xbox series x OS: GPU: GPU Driver Version: CPU: RAM: Motherboard: Storage...
  10. Game Bug: Error "invalid opcode 16"

I haven't even got to experience the Viking conquest due to everytime I try to hit continue to start campaign it will crash due to invalid opcode 16 or even when I try to do a custom battle... I am running version 1.158 of warband and I have seen that for some people to fix it they must upgrade to 1.162 and j haven't seen a version of it on taleworlds so if that is how you fix the opcode thing or whatever then where do I go to get this update for warband? Just downloaded the 1.163 and tried to play it same error keeps popping up.. This is a waste of my time and I wish I could get a refund so disappointed
Back
Top Bottom