Recent content by Brodacious

1. Brodacious

1257 Calradia MOD

Call the police, shots have been fired
  2. Brodacious

Map design and balance in Captain mode - Town map is very unbalanced

I want just open maps without objectives for the most part like in NW and have more players. Maybe throw up a flag somewhere to force a clash toward the end of the round just like it eliminates down to one flag now.
  3. Brodacious

Free-form lines possible?

Could you do a wedge formation and have them face the opposite direction?
  4. Brodacious

Everything Has A Price

I'd like to get rid of buying holdings and be able swap/trade holdings with other vassals. Mods in Warband had this. Could trade a holding for equal or lesser value.
  5. Brodacious

Capital of the former Empire?!

Would have to say the city of the Empress in the south.
  6. Brodacious

Unique Empire Factions

I liked the idea of them being the same like now but having an auxiliary line. Not sure what that would look like though. Southern having some sort of light cav or really good skirmishers, Western maybe some type of great crossbowman or mace equipped infantry( or new type of heavy cav) and...
  7. Brodacious

Share Your Custom Banners Here

Don’t have a pic of it since I am posting from my phone but I made the banner of the Kayi tribe of Oghuz Turks while playing as Ertugrul. Basically just a blue banner with a white Y and two white lines on both sides of it.
  8. Brodacious

Enemy lord(emperor) stuck within town

Another clan will take over if he is the last of the ruling clan.
  9. Brodacious

Possible Heir System

I used the console to kill myself as well as a faction leader. When you die, you could play as your spouse and kids (I am assuming, didn’t have any kids yet) by picking from a list. You can’t pick companions. Npcs leaders will go to another clan member which could be related to them or not. If...
  10. Brodacious

Workshops

Seems like you can sell a workshop for than its worth after a bit.
  11. Brodacious

Question re creating your own Kingdom

Anyone tried the make yourself leader of your faction command? Does it work? Thought I also say a election command.
  12. Brodacious

Neat Small Additions

I do like that and meant to mention it. There is suppose to be a big banner item that you can edit files to add back into the game that will show up on the world map.
  13. Brodacious

Neat Small Additions

Very important for muh immersion
  14. Brodacious

Neat Small Additions

So not to downplay the many bugs for the game, but there are some cool new little details to the game. *Attacking a caravan will have the caravan spawn area have pack animals and crates with goods on the battle map. *All weapons show on your character unlike Warband. Have 4 2h swords on your...
  15. Brodacious

You only get a sword on your back if you have three on your hip... :(

You can have 4 swords on your back. Go for the double Witcher look. I have seen a sword on your left side and mace/ axe on the right hip