Redundant One-Handed Perks ( Captain Mode)

Users who are viewing this thread

A rather small issue with Captain mode is that with some infantry( first being the Strugian heavy Varangs) a perk choice that gives them a different 1h weapon does not replace their default 1h weapon so the troop will not use the weapon you selected. Example being the varangs have an axe by default while you can chose a longer sword in the 2nd perk slot. Now they have two 1h’ers and will only use the default. Makes that perk useless. Might be an issue with the 2nd perk slot since most weapon changes are in the 1st slot I believe. I know that the legionnaires also use to have this same issue with an axe and sword combo ( at work so can not check atm). Again it is a small issue that should be an easy and quick fix.

A rather small issue with Captain mode is that with some infantry( first being the Strugian heavy Varangs) a perk choice that gives them a different 1h weapon does not replace their default 1h weapon so the troop will not use the weapon you selected. Example being the varangs have an axe by default while you can chose a longer sword in the 2nd perk slot. Now they have two 1h’ers and will only use the default. Makes that perk useless. Might be an issue with the 2nd perk slot since most weapon changes are in the 1st slot I believe. I know that the legionnaires also use to have this same issue with an axe and sword combo ( at work so can not check atm). Again it is a small issue that should be an easy and quick fix.
Agreed. The legionnaries axe is the one I always spot as I love this weapon on siege.

In my case they always change the weapon when I change mine, somethimes they are slow as **** so I do it after the first F1-F2 after the beginning. Or I'm not paying enough attention

Back
Top Bottom