Recent content by [BRE] Benoît

1. [BRE] Benoît

Beta Patch Notes v1.2.0-v1.2.6

• Merged the Custom Server Helper module into the base game. You do not have to manually enable it to download maps from Dedicated Servers anymore.

This could be the biggest update in regards to breathing life into multiplayer.
  2. [BRE] Benoît

Now that the siege servers work. Taleworlds should enable to TK on those.

100% agree, however I don’t think they are working properly? You say you played 2 but it still crashes I believe? Sounds like you got a lucky streak
    I’m from the BRE and ofcourse advocate for our server that has TK but more importantly it has 250 slots
    The bre server rarely crashes, maybe 1 a day. 2 ok a bad one.
  3. [BRE] Benoît

Do devs play their own game?

Covid has had a big impact on the dev team. That is always worth mentioning.
    Also the game is great, I really enjoy it. The fact private servers and mods haven't even scratched the surface yet - there is ALOT to look foward too!

Happy gaming
  4. [BRE] Benoît

Hello Prolat! I make quite a few videos of clan battles on Bannerlord. I want to make sure I'm...

Hello Prolat! I make quite a few videos of clan battles on Bannerlord. I want to make sure I'm using the correct "logo's" to represent clans. Do you guys use the logo for your forum display picture? Or is there another? I couldn't see on your'Clan post'. thanks Benoni
  5. [BRE] Benoît

Roaming Cavalry Company [RCC] [NA] (Camel gang)

Senator Palpatine: "We shall watch your career with great interest".
  6. [BRE] Benoît

[RM] Risen Manifest

I'm quite the [RM] Risen Manifest fan!
    I would love to see them lose some more though! Everyone loves to see a hero fail. Aha Happy gaming lads!
  7. [BRE] Benoît

A Suggestion: Taunts and Emotes in MP

The best part of NW was pressing 'C' to cheer!
  8. [BRE] Benoît

Rambo should always be a part of captain to an extent

I think people should lose control of their troops if they go 'too far' away from them.
    Just my opinion though, I don't play captain mode too often. Still is and always be a great mode!
  9. [BRE] Benoît

Ban this guy already!

People should be banned for trolling behaviour but always with an option to apologies and re-join. I believe this for all games.
    The problem is, you join a game with 12 players and 6 of them are friends, they can mass report just because they are salty or because they can.
    Not saying this is the case here. Just my input :smile:
  10. [BRE] Benoît

Interview with Clan Leaders

Hello, I hope you enjoy listening too and learning about these great clans and their leaders. NEW: - - - [XIII] Comes Blackcount of 13th Tagma - - - - - -[BRE] King Gilles of Bretonnia- - -
  11. [BRE] Benoît

Interview with a Clan Leader - The BRE - King Gilles

Will be interviewing the 13th Tagma next! :smile:
  12. [BRE] Benoît

Interview with a Clan Leader - The BRE - King Gilles

Good day and welcome. I recently interviewed Bannerlords largest clans Leader - King Gilles of Bretonnia - BRE My objective is to share information to new players looking at joining clans, as well as giving some exposure to the BRE clan and what they are all about! I plan to interview other...
  13. [BRE] Benoît

Two new maps for Bannerlord Multiplayer Siege

No offense to the map markers but the multiplayer maps look so amateur, or another way to put it they lack vision and feel generic. Look at the way they just bash the meshes into each other or create these unrealstic and goofy looking steps and wall placements. It's better than nothing but it feels like we're getting blockouts from some guy sitting isolated in the corner of the studio who's been told to make maps fast
    All comments are fair my friend, I don't fully disagree.
  14. [BRE] Benoît

Two new maps for Bannerlord Multiplayer Siege

the music...

bye bye
    Ah, not for all. The sound didn't record properly otherwise i would of had game sounds.
Back
Top Bottom