Ban this guy already!

Users who are viewing this thread

Thiil

Recruit
Can you PLEASE make sure this guy is banned.
He's must have received HUNDREDS of reports the past few days, and ruining A LOT of the few captains matches we get.

Can you PLEASE make sure this guy is banned.
He's must have received HUNDREDS of reports the past few days, and ruining A LOT of the few captains matches we get.

maybe the guy had a unlucky time and you just decided to cherry pick this very score, imo it's not heatlhy for this community to do such a stuff, you should be ashamed of yourself.

Captain mode trolls are always complaining. Captain mode trolls are so toxic that they teamkill you and call you the dreaded n word if you accidentally teamhit them.

Captain mode trolls are always complaining. Captain mode trolls are so toxic that they teamkill you and call you the dreaded n word if you accidentally teamhit them.
True, they were, 2 people that were on his team started doing the same **** - the last 2 on the team, me and another, told them to play on, report him and ignore him, but as they had just played a match with him teamkilling, they didn't feel like it, which i don't agree with, but understand.
I'm sure the devs can find the entire chat-transcript from the match :smile:
maybe the guy had a unlucky time and you just decided to cherry pick this very score, imo it's not heatlhy for this community to do such a stuff, you should be ashamed of yourself.
I've seen him do this the past few days/more than a week, and just the match before this one, 2 guys in the above match stated he did the exact same.

True, they were, 2 people that were on his team started doing the same **** - the last 2 on the team, me and another, told them to play on, report him and ignore him, but as they had just played a match with him teamkilling, they didn't feel like it, which i don't agree with, but understand.
I'm sure the devs can find the entire chat-transcript from the match :smile:

I've seen him do this the past few days/more than a week, and just the match before this one, 2 guys in the above match stated he did the exact same.
Since captain mode is so easily trolled and captain mode players are the worst gamers and biggest whiners it would solve the problem if captain mode was removed entirely. It's not a fun mode to play and I don't think anyone would miss it.

People should be banned for trolling behaviour but always with an option to apologies and re-join. I believe this for all games.
The problem is, you join a game with 12 players and 6 of them are friends, they can mass report just because they are salty or because they can.
Not saying this is the case here. Just my input :smile:

Back
Top Bottom