Recent content by bon3fang

1. Feedback

just awesome.
    the one i downloaded was like 3.5 mb, one of the smallest i have seen in my brief gaming experience.

the best part was I got the commander, which trained my rhodok villagers, really fast .. i mean really fast.

Great job guys !!
  2. What are you playing right now?

My cousin is staying with me.

and we are playing tekken

Steve Fox ftw !!!
  3. -- Official Unofficial 'Ask Questions About Warband Singleplayer Here' Thread --

Yeah, I sort of figured that morale plays a big factor in this.

I have stopped raiding caravans , villages, atleast 3-4 types of food.
    I even deposited my Khergit lancers in the castle. And the stupid slow ass Swadians cant catch the Cav. Archers.

About Matheld, Nazir loves Matheld ?  :shock:

:lol:
  4. -- Official Unofficial 'Ask Questions About Warband Singleplayer Here' Thread --

Almost a similar scenario,

Nazir randomly announced that my fame was greater than him, and he quit. Taking the tempered sarranid sword, i just gifted him  .. . . . . .

F ... U !!!
  5. A singleplayer manual

Thanks mr. 007.
  6. -- Official Unofficial 'Ask Questions About Warband Singleplayer Here' Thread --

I was playing with one of the characters, I have a balanced lance. i think i saw 2 guys hitting hit with the lance all at one go. Is that possible ?

Also, my castle needs to be garrisoned. What is the best method, to pack the castle with troops ? currently I am upgrading the troops in battles and then putting them in the garrison? Is there any other method to do it ?

The Khergits and the Nords do not like me.
  7. A singleplayer manual

Tripida said:
    Eh? The only trainer i've ever saw in castle was the one i rescured from prisoners after he was defeated on recruitment...
    If you wan't to train troops, then simplest option about this i know is using constable to train meele/ranged in XXX castle up to 3rd tier.

Constable ?  :shock:
    How do i get a constable in Warband ??
  8. A singleplayer manual

I have a query :

If I have placed a garrison, in a castle, and a hero character with Trainer, do these soldiers level up over time ??
  9. DotA 2 ( Defense of the Ancients )

I played the original DotA will 6.67 ish,  then most migrated to Dota 2, i left the game altogether.

Guys, try to read the Medusa damage from the Snake, now, 25% each strike, isnt it ?  after 7 jumps, at lvl 4,  the damage is pretty high ... esp useful for a mid lane solo versus spammers like zeus / invoker / KOTL.

With a linkens (dunno what it is called now  :roll:) and her mana shield, she is freaky tank.

* the snake steals mana, and adds it to your mana pool ... sort of like free mana..
  10. Newbie says Hii

Hello people, i am sort of new in here. While the entire world has been playing this game for couple of years ( :roll:) now, I only got mine last week; And that too, lost the weekend, since my comp was broke. Started with the Rhodok faction, the king didnt like me  :x Ran to the Vaegirs...
  11. Facebook: The fappening. (Taleworlds group)

Hi people, I am new here ...
Back
Top Bottom