Recent content by Boarlady

1. Boarlady

Surprised PW is still up and going.

Herbiazors said:
    Last Raven died in a alley, choking to death on a homade condom. Wooshello.

Ahem, I am the last Raven, you cannot disown me no matter how much you tried  :wink:. Ah my first weeks in PW, back when I killed everyone I saw and hadn't even heard of randoming even being a thing. Then I met Martin and was invited to make a new character and join the family. He taught in me the way of RP and the family business of rape, moreso the later. Been trying to kill me ever since, the ****er. I can only presume you hated the competition.

And yes I remember you scorpia.
  2. Boarlady

EU_UNITED_SHIELDWALL_EVENT

gamester494 said:
    UnlivedPro said:
    A event with Aldric in the lead can't turn out bad.

Do you reminder the crusader events.
    ]

God I do, I remember the very first, was damn amazing and fun hah. The youtube link posted of the most recent actually looks boring as sin compared to when I was around. Aldric has ran shieldwalls/battles since the beginning of time. Besides that, I loved the beach storming then castle storming one. Have no idea what map that was but it was fun.
  3. Boarlady

Well ****, negative reports all around that is sad to hear. I'm past caring around "randoming" though, you rather reach a point when you've played for a while you just expect it, shrug and move on. The more enforcement in place to prevent it the far more trolls would pour in to milk some tears. Aldric MAY be the saving grace for PW but that would hinge on what you expect.

In my experience, there will never be a perfect world in PW, never going to be randomer free for longer than it takes fresh, bright eyed admins to burn out under the weight of 50 complaints an hour. Go to have fun, don't get too attached to your pixelated possessions and all will be well.

Anyways good luck with your new server/s, I do hope PW is a thing for bannerlord. Maybe then I'll be around.

P.S. I remember you as well Hugues Ello. But don't judge the servers man, management/adminning isn't easy. I'm sure if you think really hard you'll remember the purple spam that made your brain explode and all the alt tabbing to read logs for proof/mediation. Oh the fun. It only works and is easy when you have a decently sized, dedicated team, of which we both had on our respective servers. Not everyone can achieve that though.
  4. Boarlady

Raging Womble said:
    Boarlady said:
    gamester494 said:
    Boarlady said:
    How many of the old PWers still play? Feels like its been a century. Haven't touched warband in forever. Are the servers active and enjoyable?

P.S. Only here cause Aldric randomly messaged me today after almost a couple years xD.

Aldric and me are hosting PW_United again, after union went down I left myself.

Not sure I know or remember you. No one can forget Aldric, many days of almost dying due to choking on whisky at that accent/voice. Frenchies have a special place in my heart.
    Where the **** have yoyu been.

Away from this game. I was everything in PW over my stay time. The Newb randomer who understood nothing, the RPer, Administrator, Guild leader, etc. Then it all kinda lost its appeal and had far too much drama so went over to M&M a bit then stopped playing warband forever. It was amazing fun while it lasted.
  5. Boarlady

gamester494 said:
    Boarlady said:
    How many of the old PWers still play? Feels like its been a century. Haven't touched warband in forever. Are the servers active and enjoyable?

P.S. Only here cause Aldric randomly messaged me today after almost a couple years xD.

Aldric and me are hosting PW_United again, after union went down I left myself.

Not sure I know or remember you. No one can forget Aldric, many days of almost dying due to choking on whisky at that accent/voice. Frenchies have a special place in my heart.
  6. Boarlady

How many of the old PWers still play? Feels like its been a century. Haven't touched warband in forever. Are the servers active and enjoyable? P.S. Only here cause Aldric randomly messaged me today after almost a couple years xD.
  7. Boarlady

Oprec_PW Server Thread

Hehe Sounds like you're doing a good job Splinty.  :grin:
  8. Boarlady

I really didn't want to do it this way, but worth a shot.

Alright, contact me on steam.

Btw, hardly rising from the grave, I've always been around watching people massacre this great mod little by little and **** on what is left of the good corner of the community. I just haven't played really. Got on to pirate for a few hours and that has been about all in a looooong time.
  9. Boarlady

I really didn't want to do it this way, but worth a shot.

Does no one have jobs? Hehe. Anyways, if splintert can confirm it (and convince me it won't be another run of the mill catastrophe like the other 70 servers) I'll  fund it for 2-3 months to give it a fair shot. Splintert is the only person who can break PW free from the monotonous ****hole it has become. I have heard and seen nothing but drama and childish nonsense about you though and I'd really hate to see you come back and nuke all his hard work if this becomes a possibility. I don't play, and I won't but for a game that stole several hundred hours of my life so long ago and granted me a great deal of enjoyment I'm willing to give it a fair shot. Splintert and I have never fully agreed on what PW should be/should have been but I know he will do it justice, long overdue justice.

If bulltrup and his friend circle (and other history of abuse friend circles which I shan't name) is within 100 miles of holding any power on this server, i revoke my offer.
  10. Boarlady

The unholy Rapeaders!

Herbiazors said:
    The Unholy Rapeaders is an organization founded but i, yes i, the whooshing penis flapping raping Raven. This organization was founded to smite all false Highstones and all enemies of the unholy Straw Hats. Rapeades will be called to smite anyone who stands in our way, any infidel whom dares to challenge our mighty organization will be crushed... All Rapeades will be held by i and the unholy men of this organization, all Rapeaders are to asure justice is served. Woosherly, Raven

This displeases me. I almost returned for a second...
  11. Boarlady

Wanderer is back!!!!

Shadian said:
    Why was he banned? And comon boar......... Ive been gone for 6-7 months and tried to reconnect with old buddies from PW.
    -Wanderer

No I don't think him letting you know where he is was wrong, its just the way he did it was foolish. Couldve easily asked someone to tell you or pmed you on the down low xD But then as peton says, he probably doesn't care.
  12. Boarlady

Wanderer is back!!!!

Whalen207 said:
    Legolan, could have atleast been sneaky about it. Make an account that doesn't have part of what you're famous for in it and PM the guy but oh no...post on a widely patrolled forum, admitting who you are on your very first post. Ahh the intelligence is overwhelming.
  13. Boarlady

Wanderer is back!!!!

Glendor said:
    Wonderer!!!!!!!!!!!!! Tiss Legolan!! from TC!!!

this is the TS info where some of the people form united have gone  gamershideout.leckoren.com

You made a new account and usurped your ban to say something that useless.  :lol: Could've just told someone to tell him xD
  14. Boarlady

BLACK POWER - WHITE POWER

Lol Aldric, We aren't talking about understanding the differences between people and races.

Recognizing differences =/= hating people for them. But do continue if you have something somewhat sane to add.

Also your according to most is just a fail assumption. There are racists and prejudicial people in every race/ethnicity/religion/etc. And im sure the majority isn't blind to that fact.
  15. Boarlady

BLACK POWER - WHITE POWER

Serann said:
    And how come this is really a debate?
    How can anybody really not get the difference between "Black Power" and "White Power" in meaning?

My point exactly. I think they do understand but like to argue.
Back
Top Bottom