Recent content by bluelunar

1. bluelunar

Resolved Problem switching weapons during battle

If the bow you are using is long bow it is intended that it is not used on horseback. You can however use it with appropriate perk.
    Okay, I think that's what it was. Thanks
  2. bluelunar

Resolved can't increase cohesion

Experiencing the same thing. Army consists of only clan members, can't increase army cohesion.
  3. bluelunar

I created a new campaign and save file for the issue. I created a ticket and attached the save file.
    I created a new character, equipped with a sword and bow. While on horseback, you can't switch to the bow, but if you dismount you can.
  4. bluelunar

Doesn't seem fixed yet in 1.6.5. It's mainly you can't switch to an equipped bow while on horseback.
  5. bluelunar

Resolved Crash when leading an assault on a siege

Help, i also keep crashed when entering seige
    this is my identifier
    2021-09-26_07.47.49_84e63c1c5f54248bd5df6649d62f342b
    You probably should start your own thread
  6. bluelunar

Seems like the problem is mainly when mounted. Seems to work ok when on foot.
  7. bluelunar

Save file uploaded
  8. bluelunar

Summary: My character has a polearm and bow equipped. Once battle is started, he starts with fists for some reason, mouse wheel up switches to polearm. However after that, I can't switch weapons again. Happens both on 1.6.1 and 1.6.2 How to Reproduce:Load the included save, choose attack, and...
  9. bluelunar

How do I turn off automatic recruiting?

I think you find the setting under Clan->Parties. In the parties list will be the garrisons for the towns and castles, select one and you can change the settings
  10. bluelunar

How do you make peace without paying a tribute even if you're winning?

And right you are, he slowly loss vassals and I was able to make peace with no payment. Now the other factions have declared war on me, as they should as they're much stronger than I am.
  11. bluelunar

How do you make peace without paying a tribute even if you're winning?

I've been in at war with Sturgia and took all their towns and castles and they are losing badly. But if I want to make peace, I have to pay 1290/day tribute to them instead of them paying me. If I talk to Raganvad on the field, there is no option to discuss peace as you did if you were still a clan.
  12. bluelunar

Save file uploaded
  13. bluelunar

Summary: Crashes when leading an assault on a seige. Temporarily reverted to e1.6.1 and lead the assault and it didn't crash. So it's something that changed in e1.6.2 How to Reproduce: Siege a castle, choose Lead an assault Have you used cheats and if so which: No Scene Name (if related): Media...
  14. bluelunar

In Progress e1.6.2 beta - Shader error

If it bothers you guys enough, you can fix it yourself, edit the particle_shading.rsh file found at
    C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Mount & Blade II Bannerlord\Shaders\Sources

and change line 269 to:

pv_modifiable.vertex_color.rgb *= colormap * colormap;

So far, I haven't gotten the error again, but haven't had time to play too much yet or had many sieges.
  15. bluelunar

In Progress Lord needs a tutor bug, lost him

Save file uploaded
Back
Top Bottom