Recent content by Bluebarry

1. Bluebarry

1860s - PROBLEMS, suggestions....& Solutions, even from you, if possible!

Nice to see people using my signatures! ^^  :grin:
  2. Bluebarry

1880s New Mini Mod

Awesome Gabby. Can't believe how far this mod has come. :grin:
  3. Bluebarry

1860s - SCREENSHOTS

I forgot I was in the game! Hahaha I love my outfit Gabby! Looks just like my avatar!  :grin:

cWYCY3jh.jpg
  4. Bluebarry

GABRILDURO said:
    HEY Blue! Nice to see you around again!
    I really pushed hard to fix the most I could and add a lot of new things but I ran out of free time at all atm.
    But keep on scouting the map and...bugs! I promise that asa I ll have a reasonable amount of time, I llgo over those bugs again.
    Thx
    Gab
    PS did u enjoy the latest big update, anyway? Let me know your impressions, Scout! :smile:

Yes, I'm enjoying it very much! I barely play much of anything anymore but I'm still enjoying Warband. There was another bug I noticed- when asking somebody the location of another person (Ex. Asking General Lee where Stonewall Jackson was) the person referred to the other as a "her" and not "he".
  5. Bluebarry

Hey Gabby... been playing and found a few more problems. It's impossible to scout the area around Fort Vicksburg due to the large amounts of bandits, and the game crashes when I attack Forts Henry and Donelson.
  6. Bluebarry

UNIFORMS Pictures

matmohair1 said:
    :grin: I got them from a Russian forum, you need to subscribe
    to view the pictures so I decided to save you the effort &
    post everything here

Whats Russia doing with all this information?  :wink:
  7. Bluebarry

1860s - SCREENSHOTS

Just older screenshots I have from a few months back~

After brutally beating a drunk to death with my Henry
    cbS5HDv.jpg

An interesting meeting...
    RtnNfTs.jpg

Trench-coat Mafia?
    MI4zNaH.jpg
  8. Bluebarry

Freelancer

Trebor said:
    GABRILDURO said:
    The heck with U TREBOR!
    Can U read?
    http://forums.taleworlds.com/index.php/topic,299437.0.html
    I will try to come back and I did some progress on a 1.0 version but what I went through is not a joke for kids, U know?!

If anybody wants to be helpful, just point to newbies that Topics which explaines WHY I am not killing myself to please U all...OK?!

I wasn't referring to you. I was referring to the forum in general. take a chill pill alright? Don't Make it Personal Gab. its not worth it.

I don't think Gabby needs a chill pill. He's made the majority of this mod by himself on his own time (excluding his two other mods as well) and I believe he should be able to say what he wants (plus, its HIS sub-forum). I can also tell you that this mod is definitely NOT dead. It gets quiet, but never dead. Go have a look around the forums, I'm sure you can find some mods that ARE dead. This mod, no.

Not only that... Gabby tries to keep people from creating new topics and use the already existing topics. I know this wasn't you Trebor... hopefully someone else will see this last sentence as a reminder.
  9. Bluebarry

BUGS, PROBLEMS & PC CRASHING............

Picking this mod backup and I'll be doing my own adjustments. Here I am creating my own "bug/error/mistake" list. If anyone has anything to add, let me know.

- Item in Marketplace (Armor) causing CTD
  10. Bluebarry

UNIFORMS Pictures

Looking good!
  11. Bluebarry

Freelancer

GABRILDURO said:
    The heck with U TREBOR!
    Can U read?
    I will try to come back and I did some progress on a 1.0 version but what I went through is not a joke for kids, U know?!

If anybody wants to be helpful, just point to newbies that Topics which explaines WHY I am not killing myself to please U all...OK?!

Poor Gabby... having to put up with all this nonsense.
  12. Bluebarry

1860s - SAY or ASK WHATEVER U WANT !! (....in a KIND way...)

GABRILDURO said:
    Ry1459 said:
    Jagblade said:
    Just out of curiosity, why are battle losses set up the way they are?

What I'm referring to is losing the battle immediately upon "death." It doesn't seem to matter how many men you have left compared to the enemy. I could have 50 men and they could have one guy left who happens to get a lucky shot on me. Next thing I know I lose, I'm taken prisoner, and all of my recruits are gone because they aren't allowed to keep fighting like they would in Vanilla Warband.

Will this be changed in the next release?

I'm just going to let you know that this version (0.99 Z) is the final version of the mod as they are no longer developing it. It doesn't mean that they won't help you with some problems, but they won't be releasing any more patches/updates for this mod.

Do not say things that only me as the Developer can declare, please.
    It is just that I am in a bad situation atm... :roll:

I was suspicious about that "final version" statement...
  13. Bluebarry

YOUR SUGGESTIONS

Jason L. said:
    Is it true that it doesn't work with 1.158? I'm downloading anyway ...

It works on 1.158. I have all of Gabbys mods, and they all work on the latest version.
  14. Bluebarry

old america mod files

Trebor said:
    Does anyone know where/what the source code for this mod is? I want to try something with it and if It works out I'm gonna show it to gab to see if he thinks it would be cool to add it to the next updated version to be released.

Gabby hasn't released the mod files. Mainly because he does all his modding via text files, not through the module system. However, you can do modding with MORGHs editor. I've done changes before to my game with it.
  15. Bluebarry

1860s - SAY or ASK WHATEVER U WANT !! (....in a KIND way...)

Danthepianist said:
    Bluebarry said:
    Hmm... not sure about adding the flag- pretty sure theres a tutorial around here somewhere!
    I was working off of http://forum.paradoxplaza.com/forum/showthread.php?476568-How-to-Make-your-own-custom-Flag this guy's guide, but it's a little old and for vanilla warband.
    I feel like I'm close with map_icons and this sort of thing...
    Code:
    banner_11 0 map_flag_01 0.300000 0 0 0 0 0
    ...like I just need to figure out which banner is mine, replace the Settlers' map flag with mine, and point their individual map flags to the Federal one instead. Assuming I have the right idea at all and that it wouldn't change allegiances or break everything.

I may just have to settle for the stars and stripes  :lol:

Or no flag at all. Thats what I do- unless Im a faction leader.
Back
Top Bottom