Recent content by BlazeBonaparte

1. BlazeBonaparte

'Humans vs Bots' Problem

Hey Billius,
    I'm an Admin on Mans Vs Bots Rebirth, the reason we can do the class limits and team swap things is that we have custom scripts made for the server. hope this answers your questions.
  2. BlazeBonaparte

3aDiv Artillery reg

Wrong section.
    Make regimental threads here
  3. BlazeBonaparte

This mod still active?

I think it is, the 33rd sometimes does north and south mod events.
  4. BlazeBonaparte

17th (Leicestershire) Regiment of Foot [Recruiting EU]

Alaxedia said:
    BlazeBonaparte said:
    I hereby declare thee thread bumpable by myself,
    Nr5 Major Blaze.
    gay name blaze  :party:
    How rude.
  5. BlazeBonaparte

Editing units

Hello Elberg,
    Now from reading what you've posted, I would assume you installed some sort of texturepack/enhancement for the game to make certain unit(s) look better, if this is not the case do not worry.
    Now if you are wanting to start your game again or have a valid texture, the best way would be to "verify integrity cache" meaning, reset the game to brand new in a way. If you are wondering on how to do this then here are steps below.

Go to your library on steam.
    5ed7fb14a84f432abaf0366b1c21ebb1.png
    Right click "Mount & Blade: Warband" and go to properties
    c4997ed03ba54cd9bcdcd18a77770bee.png
    When on properties click on "Local Files" and after that click on "Verify Integrity Of Game Files" After you have done so, a verify will begin, you must wait for this to finish then try re-launching your game and the error should be fixed.
    24c8dafbe2fb43c9a8dc2848433c2715.png
    If you are still having issues please feel free to send me a PM!  :wink:
    If this is not the case at all then I am sorry but I don't know how to fix your issue.
  6. BlazeBonaparte

17th (Leicestershire) Regiment of Foot [Recruiting EU]

I hereby declare thee thread bumpable by myself,
    Nr5 Major Blaze.
  7. BlazeBonaparte

Battle of Bucharest 2017 - Introduction

Quite proud to be Lithuanian at this point, tbh I never actually knew we had a Lithuanian ESports Federation..
    Well, you live and you learn I guess...
  8. BlazeBonaparte

How does the Guns work

First of all welcome to the Napoleonic Wars community :party:
    The guns work pretty simple,
    Infantry Musket *Meaning they have bayonets*
    Right, so basic key binds, X = Change Between Cartridges and Bayonet *Shooting + Melee* After every shot you take you must click the left mouse button in order for it to reload,
    To drop Muskets it's "G" and to pick up it's "F" Muskets have alright accuracy but not the best.
    When in melee mode with a Infantry Musket you can only do up or down attacks,
    Rifles *Rifle,Cavalry Musket,Musketoon"
    Now a Rifle is like a musket but without the bayonet, This has the exact same features as the Infantry Musket but whenever you fire the reload time is longer + the melee is different you can attack Left,Right,Up,Down it does less damage but when used right can get kills easy
    Cavalry Musket, has the exact same features as a Rifle but it is usually used for "Armed Cavalry" *Example; Dragoons* this meaning that they can shoot on horseback or dismount and shoot while standing, while standing it means that your accuracy is better.
    Musketoon is basically a shotgun in this case, it fires a burst of cartridges in a certain area not very far but can be very effective.

If you need anymore help just PM me!
    > Click on my profile > send PM > and ask your questions away.
Back
Top Bottom