Editing units

Users who are viewing this thread

hello, i'm using  module system and it says something like that
IndentationError: unexpected indent
Traceback (most recent call last):
  File "process_global_variables_unused.py", line 3, in <module>
    from process_operations import *
  File "C:\Users\Tomek\Desktop\mm dev - MS\process_operations.py", line 14, in <module>
    from module_troops import *
  File "C:\Users\Tomek\Desktop\mm dev - MS\module_troops.py", line 766
    ["prussian_infantry2_drum","Karoliner","Drummer",tf_guarantee_all,0,0,fac_prussian_ranks,
    ^
i checked everything and idk what's wrong

Hello Elberg,
Now from reading what you've posted, I would assume you installed some sort of texturepack/enhancement for the game to make certain unit(s) look better, if this is not the case do not worry.
Now if you are wanting to start your game again or have a valid texture, the best way would be to "verify integrity cache" meaning, reset the game to brand new in a way. If you are wondering on how to do this then here are steps below.

Go to your library on steam.
5ed7fb14a84f432abaf0366b1c21ebb1.png
Right click "Mount & Blade: Warband" and go to properties
c4997ed03ba54cd9bcdcd18a77770bee.png
When on properties click on "Local Files" and after that click on "Verify Integrity Of Game Files" After you have done so, a verify will begin, you must wait for this to finish then try re-launching your game and the error should be fixed.
24c8dafbe2fb43c9a8dc2848433c2715.png
If you are still having issues please feel free to send me a PM!  :wink:
If this is not the case at all then I am sorry but I don't know how to fix your issue.

See this thread https://forums.taleworlds.com/index.php?topic=64428.0
Most likely you forgot to add a bracket at the end of the code, so it should be like this:
["prussian_infantry2_drum","Karoliner","Drummer",tf_guarantee_all,0,0,fac_prussian_ranks,]

Dazzer said:
See this thread https://forums.taleworlds.com/index.php?topic=64428.0
Most likely you forgot to add a bracket at the end of the code, so it should be like this:
["prussian_infantry2_drum","Karoliner","Drummer",tf_guarantee_all,0,0,fac_prussian_ranks,]
Thanks

Back
Top Bottom