Recent content by BioProofX6

1. BioProofX6

Resolved LT not working on Xbox One

Are you still experiencing this issue at the moment? Could you also try to play with a different controller?
    Yes I have tried a different controller and found out that my controller is malfunctioning some reason for your guys's game not sure why but every other game at work just fine but anyways yeah it was my controller sorry for the inconvenience
  2. BioProofX6

Need More Info Unable to block campaign/sandbox Xbox One

Sounds like it could be your controller. Do your other games work properly with LT? Or have you tried using another controller? Probably your controller's trigger is malfunctioning.
    Yeah I jumped on to another game and it works just fine I have no problem with any other game with my LT button
  3. BioProofX6

Kill those who need killing and help those who need helping

Kill those who need killing and help those who need helping
  4. BioProofX6

Resolved LT not working on Xbox One

Summary: so I'm not sure if this is a known issue or if anybody else knows anything about this but for me on the Xbox One controller my LT does not work if I'm trying to take all prisoners or recruit from a village instead of clicking on the little button you should be able to click the LT that...
  5. BioProofX6

Yes I have started 3 game 2 were campaigns and 1 was sandbox game and only time blocking work was in the trainingurd. I haven't done no custom battle yet.
    I also just started another campaign went to the training ground field and still unable to block in there now too and I also tried out a custom battle in the same result I still cannot use my LT to block like at all.
  6. BioProofX6

Does this issue still happen after you start a new campaign or also happening in custom battle game mode?
    Yes I have started 3 game 2 were campaigns and 1 was sandbox game and only time blocking work was in the trainingurd. I haven't done no custom battle yet.
  7. BioProofX6

What is your current Control Block Direction and Control Attack Direction settings in the options - gameplay - controls?
    Control block direction (by look direction)
    Control attack direction (by look direction)
  8. BioProofX6

Summary: hello there so since I've started playing the game I did the tutorial and was learning to block and everything and it was working just fine since I finally went into the main campaign/sandbox that case no longer works in Arena's or any of the battlefields. I don't know if this is a...
Back
Top Bottom