Need More Info Unable to block campaign/sandbox Xbox One

Users who are viewing this thread

Version number
v1.0.0.2705
Platform
Xbox One
Summary: hello there so since I've started playing the game I did the tutorial and was learning to block and everything and it was working just fine since I finally went into the main campaign/sandbox that case no longer works in Arena's or any of the battlefields. I don't know if this is a known issue or if is something on my ends just not working but it's not working at all I've even messed around in my options and still nothing.
How to Reproduce:
Scene Name (if related):
Media (Screenshots & Video):

Yes I have started 3 game 2 were campaigns and 1 was sandbox game and only time blocking work was in the trainingurd. I haven't done no custom battle yet.
I also just started another campaign went to the training ground field and still unable to block in there now too and I also tried out a custom battle in the same result I still cannot use my LT to block like at all.

Sounds like it could be your controller. Do your other games work properly with LT? Or have you tried using another controller? Probably your controller's trigger is malfunctioning.

Sounds like it could be your controller. Do your other games work properly with LT? Or have you tried using another controller? Probably your controller's trigger is malfunctioning.
Yeah I jumped on to another game and it works just fine I have no problem with any other game with my LT button

Back
Top Bottom