Recent content by bike_shrimpsley

1. bike_shrimpsley

Campaign Map AI Moving Strange.

So I'll preface this by saying, I'm not sure if it's a bug, but I don't think the campaign AI is working as intended in this specific aspect. The scenario is: I'm in a faction, and a noble raises an army. Let's call that army (A) and it's 200 men strong. We come across a large enemy army (B) of...
  2. bike_shrimpsley

Taleworlds is behind the Coronavirus outbreak??

Galaxy brain move by taleworlds. But it was not to delay it though, it was so that everyone would be stuck inside bored and buy the game.

They already knew the loyal fans would buy it, but they didn't know how to get the normies. We wonder why they've done so little advertising... It was right under our noses the whole time.
    Ooooh now this is a move I didn't consider... I think you're onto something bro.
  3. bike_shrimpsley

Taleworlds is behind the Coronavirus outbreak??

Picture this if you will.... after much thought, I think I have discovered the true origin of the Covid 19 outbreak. We all know Taleworlds has delayed the release of Bannerlord for quite some time, and many people have had a feeling they would even delay their supposed "Early access release" on...
  4. bike_shrimpsley

Is there a discount for Early Access?

Oh, yeah, sure, except that they've messed up big time since 2016. To me they are not worthy of my support, the way this whole marketing+development was handled is just awfully wrong, and I find it disrespectful. So no, I wouldn't pay the full price not now, not ever.

Hey I didn't say I thought you were wrong for not wanting to buy it. You're entitled to do and feel whatever you want. I wouldn't be surprised if you did end up buying it full price though.
  5. bike_shrimpsley

Is there a discount for Early Access?

pretty much what I think, so I'm feeling free to not have to argue with them myself. Though, if you look closely, most of these fanatic coocoo guys are "Recruits", recently joined the community, probably flocking over from Steam Troll Land, I wouldn't pay much att if I were you, soon they'll all disappear, only more level minded people remain part of communities. I've been here since ages ago, seen this happen with the release of Viking Conquest, I'm sure it's just temporary.

But I'm in the same boat as you, I'm avoiding BL without discount indeterminately, there's a chance, as I've said time and time again since back 2015, that I won't even buy the game at all (albeit small).
    You're implying everyone with your level of forum activity is "level minded"... Interesting statement.

That aside, I do understand the expectation of a discount (obviously I would have liked a discount as well). However, I do think if the devs give us something truly worth playing the price is more than fair, regardless of whether it's done or not. If they believe their game is worth that much, then hopefully they can prove it, otherwise we'll let each other know it ain't worth ****. Steam reviews ftw!
  6. bike_shrimpsley

What are the chances of still getting into the closed beta?

Is there hope for me? Or do I most likely have to wait until March 31st?
  7. bike_shrimpsley

PC gamer

The article is saying TaleWorlds announced as if it was a public announcement... I see no announcements so it's probably BS, hence it being removed.
Back
Top Bottom