Recent content by Berserker Pride

1. Berserker Pride

World of Tankcraft

Grunar said:
    They're nerfing the King Tiger  :neutral: god these dev's are dickish.
    They are only reducing the lower front armor.  In return the gun mantlet is being improved so you can't simply autoaim at their gun all the time.

Hopefully this should make the germans as hard to hit through th gun as the soviets.

IE to damage a soviet gun you must shoot straight through the barrel. With the germans before you could hit anywhere close to the barrel.  The King Tiger in particular has a massive gun mantlet.
  2. Berserker Pride

World of Tankcraft

But you also have to physically have the tank in your garage as well. One of the devs confirmed it on the main forums. This unfortunately applies to all tanks that are to be changed. So if you wanted to keep the american T34 as a premium make sure its in your garage.
  3. Berserker Pride

World of Tankcraft

Apparently you need the KV2 in your garage to get the free tank slot.

You get a tier 7 panther free and your panther upgraded to panther 2 if you have a panther in your garage.

If you get to IS4 you get it upgraded to tier 10 free and gain the new tier 9 russian tank as well.

Lots of ways to get a few free tank slots in the whole post.
  4. Berserker Pride

Berserk 320

Reminds me of GoW 2. Awesome I'm sure this thing won't go down quite so easy though.
  5. Berserker Pride

The Anime/Manga Thread

I can't remember homunculus having anything to do with violence or gore. Some of the imagery is disturbing but definitely not like anything else I've ever read. And definitely mostly in a good way.

EDIT: The one mobster guy cuts off his own finger. But its all part of the story and purposeful.
  6. Berserker Pride

World of Tankcraft

I'm finding a lot less tier 8 battles with 8 M6A2's per side now. Lots of tier 7 heavies around so most battles in my KV3 are either against a couple of them or with me at the top :cool:.  I just got top gun twice in a row with KV3 and 107. The thing is a powerhouse with a 100% crew as it can finally reach top speed. I just got to IS as well but I'm gonna research the 100mm from the KV3 before I use it.

So don't abandon that E8 I think the tier spread at around 6-8 is normalized now.

Also some maniac already got to MAUS and someone else to T30.
  7. Berserker Pride

WB Port didn't turn out as planned...

I would essentially have to remake the mod from scratch. Hell I don't even play warband that often anymore. To be honest if I was to start modding again I would probably want to start on something original of mine. The classic M&B ROTB mod is going to have to be it. In any case I am too busy with work to even think about modding.
  8. Berserker Pride

World of Tankcraft

I got my kv-3 back and t-34. The super rape cannon (57mm) is a beautiful thing. I love that I keep getting matched up against m6's in my kv-3.  Only downside is those battles against 8 super m6a2e1s. Those things ruin your day.
    Grunar said:
    Or the fact my Driver in a KV2 can't drive a KV3  :neutral:

Not sure if i want to go T1 Heavy or Sherman E8
    Move the crew member into KV-3. Right click him and go to the training tab. If you train him for 20000 he will only lose 10% skill from his current level. So it is really only worth it if he is at least 85% already. Otherwise just train an new guy to 75% by hiring him from the 20000 academy.

Also I am US server so if anyone wants to platoon my nick is Keifomofutu. Send me a message. Would love to get a KV platoon going.
  9. Berserker Pride

World of Tankcraft

There is a double turret french land battleship coming to tier 6 that I just have to have.  130tons 9 meters long. Turning sideways to the enemy is going to be a terrible idea.
  10. Berserker Pride

B Native Battle Time! - The co-op mod (v1.4 Updated 10/1/12)

I didn't even know this was possible. I could see this becoming really big. Its a great way to draw in those players who were traditionally only into singleplayer. We just need to start spreading the work.
  11. Berserker Pride

World of Tankcraft

I know there is a TW EU group are there plans for a US TW group?

I ground all the way to a t54 :mrgreen:. Pretty awesome tank. The heavies want to put us down since us mediums finally have a tank that can threaten them. On the other hand I also have an IS4. But I found it boring as hell to play sadly.

I really like this game so I bought the 90$ heavy preorder. I just liked the idea of a tier 8 with a half decent gun and 192 frontal armor I guess.
  12. Berserker Pride

Hitler's thoughts on Berserk Manga

Muira better survive to finish the thing! I get a very bad sense of Lost the final season sometimes.
  13. Berserker Pride

May I use It

Its fine if you use some of the stuff not directly related to berserk like most of the armors and weapons like the revolving crossbow. I don't really want you to use the really iconic stuff like gutts dragonslayer, claymore, or berserker's armor. Feel free to use his hand crossbow though as it is nothing like the one that is actually in berserk.
  14. Berserker Pride

Hitler's thoughts on Berserk Manga

Sigh hitler is right.  Berserk Manga had a better feel before it went from dark fantasy to the more mainstream fantasy. There are plenty of manga series out there with more mainstream fantasy worlds. Berserk's felt unique in that from a human perspective it seemed more grounded in reality.(Besides Gutts and everything that crazy bastard pulls off).
  15. Berserker Pride

WB Port didn't turn out as planned...

Heh yup definitely alive. The thread seems to be running nicely.
Back
Top Bottom