Recent content by Bannewbie

1. Bannewbie

In Progress 한국어 - KO Korean Font issue

Hello! Many Korean strings have missing word because of missing letter of Bannerlord default font. ex) English / Korean / Missing Korean Module / 모듈 / 모 Nozhon / 노즌 / 노 treated / 다뤘습니다 / 다습니다 Many Korean users are experiencing inconvenience due to default Korean fonts. Please check the link...
  2. Bannewbie

Resolved Translated words don't be shown

Yes, I haven't had such problem recently.

Thank you. :smile:
  3. Bannewbie

Resolved Relationship Reduction Problem after Battle

When you lead an army and fight another army, sometimes there is a bug that decreases the relationship with many clans after enemy lord died on battlefield. I didn't do execution. I will send you the save file if necessary.
  4. Bannewbie

Inappropriate positions of lords

I had my companion as horse archer, but as party leader he is infantryman. This leads to the situation, when his party is in my army, he goes to the shield wall. More of it, if I move the formation, he is galloping to the destination pretty fast and proudly stays there alone (or with 2-3 other jerks like him) under rain of arrows. Not sure was it from the beginning of his assignment or switched later.
    Yes.

It's okay when I'm in command, but if not...
  5. Bannewbie

Batanian lords put themselves into formation where they're on foot trailing behind their Cav. I don't think any others do this because all other are mounted. Even the minor factions that used to be on foot now have a mount for the lord.... I think, not sure if I've seen all of them.
    As they have about 100 horse riding skills, I guess Taleworlds may forgot to add horses for them.

But it's weird for them to have longbow if that's the plan.
  6. Bannewbie

what exactly are you talking about??
    you mean the party group positions??

the AI knows what is cavalry and what is infantry, where did you see infantry with horse ???
    In the case of lords, I mean.

ex)
    Rhagaea : default group=Infantry (with horse)
    Ladogual : default group=Cavalry (without horse)

If you want to see more, check these files.
    Mount & Blade II Bannerlord\Modules\SandBox\ModuleData\lords.xml
    Mount & Blade II Bannerlord\Modules\SandBoxCore\ModuleData\sandboxcore_equipment_sets.xml
  7. Bannewbie

Infantry with horse, cavalry without horse. Some lords hold these strange positions This results in them being killed meaninglessly. The positions are distributed according to their equipments, or at least the positions of the player families should be set by the player.
  8. Bannewbie

Beta Patch Notes e1.5.8

We found the problem. All bandits at world (except looters) are spawned from just one hideout currently (normally there are 10-20 different infested hideouts spawning parties around) and should be around 8-10 bandits at around each hideout but there can be 100s around just 1 hideout currently. Currently team is working on fix.

By the way this is major problem. I advice you to wait starting new game until fix. Even after fix your old saves will have problems. Spawned bandits will not be removed.
    I don't know if you already know, I've also seen quest bandits - pillager, ransacker - in the hideout.
  9. Bannewbie

Bandit spawn rate issue

It seems something is broken then. Maybe lords stopped solving issues when they enter settlements (when they solve issue related to hideout it is cleared). Will check at monday.
    - Additional Reports -

I've met Sea raiders in Forest bandits's hideout and Mountain bandits troop named Sea raider.
  10. Bannewbie

Bandit spawn rate issue

@LeoWubs can you send your save file to let me examine why that much bandits spawned in your playthrough.

Also your money seem 18m in 1085. 35k influence. Did you make some cheats?

Also @Ariakan i can examine yours too if you send.

Its normal each hideout has 10-15 parties around more than this number can be related with a problem. Maybe there can be 1-2 more infested hideouts in that area Ariakan but i see 1 in screenshot.
    Many users who started the 1.5.8 campaign are experiencing similar problems. As I entered my 40th day, there are many bandits all over Sturgia. Someone watched dozens of bandits in Vlandia, and I've sent the photo via Tailworlds upload.
  11. Bannewbie

Resolved Varcheg siege battle bug

When units approached near a certain area in Varcheg siege battle, the game slowed down rapidly and stopped. When I headed there alone, the enemies are wandering around even though they recognized me. I've sent the screenshot of the area through upload.taleworlds. Also, there is similar...
  12. Bannewbie

Resolved My sister and brother are adoptees.

That would be great. Thank you for your answer!
    I have been informed that a fix will be implemented regarding this issue with the upcoming versions. Thanks!
  13. Bannewbie

SP - General Smithing limit is needed

Most people often take issue with the price of the hand-made items, but I think the fundamental problem lies elsewhere. There is no limit of activities in the forge. Other skills need higher lever to do better behavior, but in the smith case we can smelt high-end ingots and make high-end...
  14. Bannewbie

Resolved My sister and brother are adoptees.

Additional problems with the same save file:

If I make my sister commander of a party, she leaves the party after one battle and her troops become unnamed party.
  15. Bannewbie

Time limit of 'Disrupt Supply Lines' Quest is too short

Other Conspiracy quest have time limit for 20 days, but the quest give us only 5 days. And it almost takes more than 5 days to get to the quest area. Too short time limit reduces the fun of the game. I think it should gives more times or the quest creation range must be limited.
Back
Top Bottom