Recent content by Audun

1. SP Fantasy (Game of Thrones) A Clash of Kings (7.0 released 13th of May, 2019)

Tuco said:
    Audun said:
    So I became a vassal for stannis the mannis. I did the Renly assassination quest, and after the Stormlands was "defeated", no remaining strongholds it suddenly reappeared and half of the Dragonstone vassals switched to Renly? Please tell me this is a bug.. I also did the Targaryen/Dorne quests btw
    Which ones switched and what are their personalities?

http://mountandblade.wikia.com/wiki/Vassals

That is beyond the point. There was a notification popping up that "a faction ceased to exist" which was the Stormlands, and 2 seconds later around 10 lords join Renly's cause..
  2. SP Fantasy (Game of Thrones) A Clash of Kings (7.0 released 13th of May, 2019)

So I became a vassal for stannis the mannis. I did the Renly assassination quest, and after the Stormlands was "defeated", no remaining strongholds it suddenly reappeared and half of the Dragonstone vassals switched to Renly? Please tell me this is a bug.. I also did the Targaryen/Dorne quests btw
  3. Mods for classic beta gameplay?

I've been playing Mount&Blade since version 0.632, and I must say I'm impressed on how the game and community has developed over the years. However,  I miss the classic beta gameplay; Swadias vs Vaegir, no villages, black knights, Zendar (the arena figthers), only Marnid, Borcha and Rolf as your...
  4. Sheriff Arpaio's mugshot of the day

I don't know about that Worbah, but AFAIK he is quite controversial
    He defends the release of mugshots with that his site will have more visitors, and hopefully it will lead to recieving tips which can solve cases.

And yeah, the man without a jaw, I wonder what its like when he eats?  :roll:
  5. Sheriff Arpaio's mugshot of the day

http://www.mcso.org/Mugshot/ This sheriff from Arizona has released mugshots of his prisoners for people to vote on "Mugshot of the Day", which is featured on the front page of the website. When I read about it I thought it was wrong, but when I saw the pictures I laughed... What's your opinion?
  6. Who discovered America...?

Phallus Erectus said:
    Vikings didn't report about the New World. They'd rather stay up in the cold and keep their business to themselves. Didn't work obviously(Christianity).

Whatever your view on Christianity and religion in general is, you should think of the days before Christianity; until 1263 in Norway IIRC, old "traditions" such as blood feud was allowed.
    Lord Donar said:
    and thus they did colonize it :grin:

They did try to colonize Greenland, however the climate became too harsh and the population either died or left Greenland
  7. Reports have dissapeared

Did you try re-installing the game?
  8. Game Registration Badges

I'm sorry, I don't like resurrecting threads, but err... I just found my email with my old mount&blade key so I activated the game, but when I was trying to register it on taleworlds.com it said "invalid serial code". I bought the game nearly 5 years ago from the website through eSellrate according to my email. I also tried searching the computer's registry without luck...

Well now... After spamming enter at the registration some times, it says "IP Banned". So obviously I can't attempt to register the game for some time...

Any ideas?  :neutral:
  9. Arena figthers team up on me

Shinigami said:
    Try to get one guy down before you go to the second one if you think they're on the same team.
    Try to keep your health at highest possible level - this way they won't try to hunt you down since you're weak.
    I think there are 6 teams actually.

I think AI aims first at closest enemy, then at ranged if they get hit or notice archers.

Look mate, I have no trouble pwning arena figthers 1 v 1, ut the fact that they are a part of a team annoys me.
  10. With Fire & Sword.... when will it be released???

Tiberius Decimus Maximus said:
    Austupaio said:
    Russian is obscure? :lol:

It is now!  :grin:

11. Arena figthers team up on me

Yeah, it happens that 2-3 figthers decide to knock me out before they knock eachother out. However, six figthers only chasing me for 2-3 minutes is bull****. Even after I get KOed they don't seem to attack eachother. It seems to me like the ones who team up are mostly of the same class (2hand sword, polearm), but not in all cases...
  12. Arena figthers team up on me

Yeah, I've been practicing in the melee fights in the arena lateley. And it strikes me time after time; in every match there are figthers who have a tendency to team up against me and other fighters. This seems quite ridiculous to me, once I had 6 people teaming up on me at once. Like wtf, 6...
  13. how many word do your know?

荣誉王座 said:
    how many word do your know?
    how many word do your use?

OVER NINE THOUSAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAND!
  14. Happy New Year!

Happy new year, Miss Sophie!
Back
Top Bottom