Recent content by arlvent21

1. arlvent21

3.1 Source Code

It wasn't published for everyone as far as I know but a certain someone named "Aruda" a mod developer of Calradia 1417 and Daimyo Edition submod for Gekokujo was given a source code for Gekokujo 3.1 by phlpp.
  2. arlvent21

Needing help for gekokujo

Spam Cavalry Units and bulldoze the hell out of your enemies till you're satisfied, assuming you don't have financial problems.
  3. arlvent21

[Sub-mod]1866: Western Mod - For a few years more

Looking forward for the Warband Port!
  4. arlvent21

So I guess the question is. Will there be a Bannerlord Gekokujo?

Sorry late reply,
  5. arlvent21

Gekokujo - Daimyo Edition (Updated w/moddb link)

Is script extender still recommended or does it work fine without?

Also if it is still recomended, how do I install it with the current warband version?, it has been discontinued frpm what i have seen.

I wouldn't say recommended but it is required, here it is and it's for the warband's latest version:
  6. arlvent21

So I guess the question is. Will there be a Bannerlord Gekokujo?

If you mean this mod exactly, only marty can tell but i think there are already 2 Japan mod in development for Bannerlord(moddb) before the early access was released.
  7. arlvent21

SP Medieval [WB] 1257 AD - Enhanced Edition

KratosMKII said:
    https://mega.nz/#!9JIFDA7S!lS9FdsKt-e0OrGmUsXncYHD8HVkNNl6CfEQ2K-iND5Q
    Another fix. No need to start a new game if you have hotfix #2, but you won't see fix 11 unless you start a new game.

10). Fixed player being unable to create a new faction after renouncing his oath.
    11). New game: Fixed golden horde fiefs having anatolian culture and thus the player was unable to get mongol equipment anywhere but from loot.

The following bug reports have been tested and confirmed to be false:
    1. "When a crusade spawns, message log is spammed with script error messages and then the crusade fails instantly."

Do we have to get the previous hotfixes before we put this new one or we can directly use this? The last patch i've installed was from moddb(3.3 - Oct. 5 2019)
  8. arlvent21

[Sub-mod]1866: Western Mod - For a few years more

Now that's a fine addition  :party:
  9. arlvent21

Gekokujo: Bugs and Suggestions

Bruhhh said:
    Had a couple of bugs while playing with the hatamoto patch.

1. Instead of dying i just get knocked down (exactly like blunt weapons knock you down sometimes).
    2. Sometimes fights (far away from villages/castles/cities) spawns me inside a tiny house (about 3-5 times the size of the 1st tier of house you can buy) with enemies right next to me, also, but only once, i spawned in the very edge of a map (could see the ground fading) with enemies next to me once again.

If you mean "Hatamoto Edition" you posted a bug report on the wrong place, this thread is for the Original Gekokujo only and not for submods or fan patches.  :smile:
  10. arlvent21

Sadarsa said:
    This mod could have been good...  As it is, it's a buggy broken mess. Also, to hell with that wound system.. A month? dude in the begining of the game you're getting rocked by bandits like every other fight, and you wanna add wounds that last a month? if you insist on keeping the wound system at least knock it down to a week, tops.
    Then there's the gates for the sieges...  wtf.. is it even possible to knock them down? In one battle my army ran to the gate and was stopped there, i waited like 30 minutes then got bord, so i took a 45 minute shower.. spent 30 min cooking dinner.. spent an hour watching an episode of Lucifer while eating... came back... my army was still trying to shout the gate down.
    Just about all of the random events cause a ctd those that don't have thier own issues... like had one that stuck me in an infinite loop.

The sad part is that you can download a work around for the wound system, but that doesn't always work. You can supposedly disable gates in the menu, but that doesn't really work either..  you can disable to random events too... and it does get rid of most of them, they still pop up though when trying to enter a city every now and then, and of course those are buggy and crash you too.

but hey! at least the armors look cool...

- Yup the mod is buggy and sometimes broken when you choose to ignore an instruction to avoid triggering a specific bug But don't worry since Aruda will take care of it after he release the new version of his Calradia 1417 mod.

- I used the disable wound and it seems to work fine, my stats are untouched every time i got knock out however the wounded texts overwrites some of the texts in battle such as the gate status report in sieges(when enabled) but at least i never get to lose any stats over again.

- Have you tried using Warband Script Enhancer(WSE)? Before i started using it i get ctds often and now i never get to experience one when i started using WSE. (https://forums.taleworlds.com/index.php?topic=324890.0) [Not try really but USE this]

- Disabling gates on sieges work fine to me, I'm on day 300+ now and captured about 10+ Towns and around 15+ castles(From the area of town Tenjinyama  throughout the area of Tsu) and "all" gates on sieges are open, Towns and Castles...  I think half of the people who played this mod gets this bug and the other half seems to be fine, no idea why. About the gates on siege, they open up for me after around 4-5 gate status report when enabled.

- Try sticking with version 3.0 for now.

- Loving the new armors too.
  11. arlvent21

gervaj79 said:
    Sorry for the troubles but I was wondering if anybody can help me. I used gimp to make a custom banner and now my avatar/model on the map is a castle instead of a person. Thank you for your time.

Iirc that bug happens when choosing any banners  from the last 2 pages(?) of banner selection.
    Maybe try to replace an existing banner in game before the last 2 pages.(Except the Daimyos and Lords Banner. If you don't plan to change the history.)
  12. arlvent21

- NEW 1776 American Revolution REVAMPING Project -

aderemi123 said:
    I suppose adding canons would be a nice feature such as on Twilight of the Sun King mod. Also giving important officers (like Washington) cloaks over there uniforms for more prestige such as some of the union uniforms in the 1865 mod. That is all I can think of for the moment.

Gab never do Python Coding for his mods and the Cannons require coding which it would be pretty impossible to happen unless he will start all over again with Python.

I also wished for this to happen though.
  13. arlvent21

Sort of haha.... He went inactive after numerous bug reports when he released version 3.0, he must be in depressed state right now.    :grin:  :cry:
  14. arlvent21

Aruda's been inactive for a week now, does anyone know what happened to him?
  15. arlvent21

I don't know but i guess this bug was still unfixed.
    2a5nkoj.jpg

In case you can't see the image.
    (http://tinypic.com/r/2a5nkoj/9)
Back
Top Bottom