Recent content by Arch Light

1. Resolved Can still sell a item that has been "locked"

Hey! The locked items can be sold manually, the lock feature is to prervent them from being sold or transferred by mistake when your transfer the whole inventory via quick sell. Please let me know if the said locked items are transferred as well when you transfer the whole page.
    No I can't sell the items via quicksell and they aren't sold when I transfer the whole page. Thanks for the information. I just like to spam sell items and occasionally keep some I need for smithing or to use. Guess i will try using the lock properly now. Thx
  2. Resolved Can still sell a item that has been "locked"

Summary: When you lock a item. You can still sell it by manually hitting the arrow next to it. How to Reproduce: Click the empty circle to lock a item. Then click the arrow next to it to sell that item. Have you used cheats and if so which: no Scene Name (if related): Media (Screenshots &...
  3. Mobile Bannerlord game?

Saw this game called "Mount and Blade 2: Pocket Pundit" which is clearly trying to copy and rip off of bannerlord. It's on the google playstore and is being developed by McPaul mobile. Thought the devs would want to know.
  4. In Progress When tabbed out, Mouse stuck in place while Tale Worlds logo plays

Summary:When you launch the game and tab out right away. As the Tale Worlds cinematic intro plays the players mouse will be stuck in the center of the screen. Attempting to move it causes it to move and suddenly go back to the center acting very buggy and "glitchy". How to Reproduce: Launch...
  5. In Progress Destroy raids quest given by Istiana is saying that the raiders are the work of Istiana and to stop them.

Summary: In the Destroy Raiders quest given by Istiana. It says that the raiders are very much like the work of Istiana instead of the Arzagos. How to Reproduce: Do the main quest steps. When you get the first piece of the dragon banner and can talk to Istiana and Arzagos. Talk to Azragos first...
  6. In Progress Arzagos and Istiana don't tell you about the hideout during dialogue.

Summary:So I was trying to do the quest and it just told me to talk to the NPC's. I couldn't find the hideout your supposed to go to find the rest of the pieces. Whenever I did talk to Arzagos or Istiana they just asked if I wanted to support the empire or destroy it. I didn't want to lock in a...
  7. SP - General Smithing should not require stamina

If a dev or someone could explain why it's in the game that would be nice but I don't see the point. Right now if you want to level up smithing at all you just craft some stuff. Then when you have no stamina you wait at the town, go back to smithing and craft some more stuff until you have no...
  8. SP - Economy 2 workshops on the same raw material should split income.

So i havn't played in a while and from what I know if there are 2 workshops using the same raw material/giving the same output it won't do anything. I got a brewery that I bought from a guy that owned 2 in the same city for some reason. The city has 2 villages near it that produce grain. I...
  9. Resolved I cant play 1.72 anymore.

I've been informed that this bug is fixed and the fix will be sent to the game with future patches. Thanks for reporting and sorry for any inconvenience!
    Ok thank you so much and I apologize for the rush.
  10. Need More Info Game crashed on launch.

I don't want to make a new post because it will clog up the system but this is a issue I have so please help. I have provided whatever information asked and I tried all the steps and it did not work.
  11. Need More Info Game crashed on launch.

Can I please get a response? I tried the clean install and it still didn't work.
  12. Need More Info Game crashed on launch.

The crash id suggest that the game is crashing while reading XML files. You could try a clean install.
    Suprisingly and disapointingly it still crashed. Here is the ID for the crash report 2022-10-28_02.27.21_0160a40aded2e6e8e61a4c18daecab41
  13. Need More Info Game crashed on launch.

The crash id suggest that the game is crashing while reading XML files. You could try a clean install.
    So I have no idea what "Delete Local Content" is so I just went; rightclick on bannerlord>manage>Uninstall. Then I went through the folders and deleted any game files I found. Now I'm re-installing it.
  14. Need More Info Game crashed on launch.

I just found out. They are in documents>Mount and Blade 2 Bannerlord>Games saves>Native. So I just copied them and put them on a folder on my desktop.
  15. Need More Info Game crashed on launch.

Will I have to store my save files on a backup folder or will they be fine?
Back
Top Bottom