Recent content by anarchy

1. Dev Blog 15/08/19

They're obviously going to announce the release date.....maby not
    looking forward to some single player game play though
  2. Dev Blog 18/07/19

Its a good thing i only check if it was posted every 10 minutes. I could have wasted a lot of time.
  3. Dev Blog 07/06/19

i like the blog and feature but i still wish they would share a little more info into each of these features.

I would assume/hope being executed is a different possibility for every lord that captures you? Is relationship taken into consideration or is it only honor, if so how much.  is it just a fixed calculation on the amount of honor/dishonor you have.  Are you captured every time you lose. odds on being captured/escaping if you lose? Cant tell you how many times i killed every single enemy including knocking the lord unconscious and he escapes.
    i liked someone elses idea on being able to buy your way out of a execution. Maby persuasion could be taken into consideration as well. He could demand a certain price based on your position in a kingdom.

off topic Do different lords have different types of traits? In warband lords seemed to be copy/paste for all in a faction except maby a king. I would also enjoy them adding a list of accomplishments for each lord. seeing which cities they captured or lords they executed. Maby a quick stat line could make it more simple. Could give more incentive to bring stronger lords to your side or to execute them instead.
  4. Dev Blog 29/03/19

For all the delays and how long it has taken I figured the beta testing would or had already been skipped. Every week i hope to see a release date. Besides that, good blog. I'm more into single player but this new mode looks like some fun. The last 3 blogs have been pretty good. I enjoy these more then the q/a that seem to be scripted.
  5. Dev Blog 31/01/19

A video even as short as this one is a nice change of pace. Will you be doing any type of early access? Even if you gave a few good youtubers the gamer early so we can start getting some video and give you feedback. Let the community help. I need to see more
  6. Dev Blog 17/01/19

I thought the siege part was done already? Back in 2016 or something. Never ending cycle if they keep redoing stuff.
  7. Dev Blog 22/11/18

will we be able to train our kids to the type of weapon/skills we will want to play with when our character dies?
  8. Dev Blog 08/11/18

I don't know how I feel about siege state. It sounds like it will help some people with performance that might have issues. Seems to me like its gonna make attacking seem like I am running down a path. Though closing down shops seems like a good idea.
    Also without there being any civilians in seiges, there wont be any civilian casualties. Is it just me or does that not fit what would have actually happened?
  9. Dev Blog 01/11/18

donraj00 said:
    So will we get to marry you in-game? That's a very nice character model, should be some lord's princess.
    This is the one i'm talking about. I wasn't talking about flip or npc99. I assumed the character model was the 3D artist. The joke wasn't about the girl but about how long its taking for the game to come out and them continually distracting us with these tiny snips of info. I feel you don't even remember what i said. Her work looks good of course and I didn't mean to intentionally subjectify her. IMO I didn't.  I'm continuing because we are having a conversation. I will reply to anyone who quotes or talks to/about me. Also I'm not sure what rule i have broken. Where can i view them so i don't break any.
  10. Dev Blog 01/11/18

NPC99 said:
    anarchy said:
    Lolbash said:
    anarchy said:
    They actually delete comments. I guess only comments they want people to read stay.

Considering your comment only focused on the Developer's body and not the actual Developer Blog content, I support the Moderator's decision of removing your comment.

there was nothing wrong with my comment. others that said similar things stayed. they didn't like what i said after that i assume. most likely the part about distracting the masses

Check again - other people’s comments were about the creations, not the creator - entirely different.

well the one is talking about marrying her in game. I guess marriage isn't as bad as a complement.... pretty sure there were others before i posted mine, but i forget. My comment was directly related to this blog and all the others. That's basically what these blogs are for. Informing us what is going on so people would stop complaining about them being so quite.(keeping us busy with stuff to look at and read while they finish the game).  No need to get so salty off one little joke. I suppose if i used the word GIF instead of girl it would have been ok.....
  11. Dev Blog 01/11/18

Lolbash said:
    anarchy said:
    They actually delete comments. I guess only comments they want people to read stay.

Considering your comment only focused on the Developer's body and not the actual Developer Blog content, I support the Moderator's decision of removing your comment.

there was nothing wrong with my comment. others that said similar things stayed. they didn't like what i said after that i assume. most likely the part about distracting the masses
  12. Dev Blog 01/11/18

13. Dev Blog 18/10/18

xdj1nn said:
    anarchy said:
    I've decided to learn guitar until this comes out. I should be able to master it in that time frame.
    Gonna reach an Hybrid state between Jimmy Page and Slash by then  :shifty:

:lol: sooo never? I sure hope not
  14. Dev Blog 18/10/18

I've decided to learn guitar until this comes out. I should be able to master it in that time frame.
  15. Dev Blog 04/10/18

I keep thinking i don't care about this game anymore and blogs like this suck me back in. Seems like sticking with one faction could be a lot more interesting seeing as i can end up as king. I always hated gaining a bunch of land for a faction and then having to take it back again once i leave. Also if there is a voting system, it will be more worthwhile to gain relationship with many different lords/clans in a specific faction. I assume that will get you more votes. I'm curious if there is separate reputation for clan and lords or if it would be a average of all the reputation of all the lords in a clan. Would gaining reputation then be the only way you can subvert a faction or could you take it by force. Also, i think bribing a clan for a vote would be a cool addition.
Back
Top Bottom