Recent content by alyssa1980

1. where is the camp cheats

XSevSpreeX said:
    Pres Ctrl+~ (without the plus sign) and type in cheatmenu. To turn it off type nocheatmenu.

thank you for the help it works...
  2. where is the camp cheats

i read on one of the guides that i can find the cheat on the camp menu so i dont need the cheat mode turned on, but i cant find the cheats on the camp menu, i want to test all of the features and all the troops and other things before i go to a legit game., do the cheat on the camp menu still...
  3. SVN Checkout failed!

i have turned all my antivirus and firewall still dosnt work, is ther any setting i need to change in the tortoisSVN settings, and if its possible is there any other way to get this mod
  4. SVN Checkout failed!

yes i can open the address on my internet browser, i cant still download the game, is there any other way to get the mod not using the svn... i have a old copy of the mod but its for WB 1.3 somthing... this is my copy "1257ad_0.95pre10"
  5. SVN Checkout failed!

i cant download the mod thru SVN, i have followed all the instraction but it always fail.. this are the errors.. " Command    Checkout from http://dev1257.googlecode.com/svn/trunk, revision HEAD, Fully recursive, Externals included error  Unable to connect to a repository at URL error ...
  6. Companion like and dislike [spoiler]

Snuggydoodle said:
    If i see it right  :shock: there are following changes:

Congol is now Connor
    Domnail is now Matui
    Gwydno is now Mihael

Is this right?
    Wwow thats why i cant find the three....
    i want to share this dislikes and some like.....and possible cobinations without problems

FIRST: list of companions and likes and dislikes
    I just put those title so it is easier to segregate them, some is base on the basic skills with the highest points,
    and i have to do it in painshop coz i dont know how to transfer files here :smile:
    NOTE: Agasicles dislike Cinoid im not sure of this yet because i havent found Agasicles yet
    companionbrytenwalda.png
    SECOND: posible combination without problem...so far
    SET A
      Group 1                              Group 2
        Lothar                                Liuva
        Bodero                              Gwenllian
        Froic                                  Aleifr
    SET B
      Group 1                              Group 2
        Brian                                  Aedh
        Athrwys                            Orosio
        Agasicles                          Eithne
        Siwi                                  Ceawlin
        Osmund                            Bridei
        Mihael                              Ultan
        Matui                                Inka
        Onuist                              Clovis                       
        Eadwin **
        Connor **

Any of the Set A can be combined with any of the Set B
    if Ciniod dislike Agasicles then he cant be combine With A2 and B1 coz he will have 2 dislikes, but he can be combined with A1 and B1 coz hell only have 1 dislike
    Eadfrith C. is hard to get a good combination coz he have alot of dislikes
    the 2 heros that have * is to be confirmed but it is a possible combination since they'll only have 1 dislike each
    sorry if i have wrong spellings
    and please correct me if i am wrong
    thanks hope this would help you guyz....
  7. BUG Reports v 1.332

Idibil said:
    alyssa1980 said:
    i have my own faction but my vassal seems to do nothing but stay at their fiefs, i have tried having feast but none arrive, even when other lords have feast no one attends, i  have tried starting a champaign as a Marshal but no one attend, i even tried assigning other lord as a marshal, even when that marshal start a champaign no ones coming, i even tried telling them to patrol on a location but they just say not at the moment or decline my order, even when we are under attack by 3 factions they tend to stay at their fiefs "castle in my case".
    ive given them each a castle and a village as their fiefs to protect or to patrol to but they just stay inside the castle, even when the village under their protection is under attack.
    i have high relationship with them 30 above highest is 80, i have at least 5 vassals "lazy lords :sad:"
    is this some kind of a bug, or is there something im doing wrong...
    can anyone please help me with this,..
    i want to see my lords act like other lords in other faction always on the look out, always patrolling....

Have they troops?
    yes they have lots of trop some even have 100-200+, i even tried giving them more troops, and my moral realism rest thingy is also been trun of long time ago,
    i am the only one defending my kingdom,
    i even tried cheating the game, i have tons of money and max lvl, me and my companions specificaly nobles and warriors all at lvl 62...
    my marshal some times start a campaing telling me to go assembly area when i go then, the marshal is inside his castle and as expacted he just stayed in his castle, no lord attend the rally as usual,...
  8. Lazy Lords???

they all have 100+ troops each beside the garrisons of 300 troops,
    i even turn the moral realism impact in resting mode thingy...<-- "few day after i started the game"
    why other faction lords patrol even they have fewer troops than my lords
  9. Lazy Lords???

i have ask this in the bug report thread, i just want to repost it here because i might have ask it in the wrong thread "bug report", no answers so far, so hopefully someone can help me here.. thx Question: i have my own faction but my vassal seems to do nothing but stay at their fiefs, i have...
  10. BUG Reports v 1.332

Bug Report:
    1. in siege battle the spike thing seems to block the spawning point of some of the attacker
    mb2en.jpg
    2. Floating houses, i forgot the exact place, somewhere around "Powys" or other near factions
    mb3sg.jpg

mb4d.jpg

Question:
    i have my own faction but my vassal seems to do nothing but stay at their fiefs, i have tried having feast but none arrive, even when other lords have feast no one attends, i  have tried starting a champaign as a Marshal but no one attend, i even tried assigning other lord as a marshal, even when that marshal start a champaign no ones coming, i even tried telling them to patrol on a location but they just say not at the moment or decline my order, even when we are under attack by 3 factions they tend to stay at their fiefs "castle in my case".
    ive given them each a castle and a village as their fiefs to protect or to patrol to but they just stay inside the castle, even when the village under their protection is under attack.
    i have high relationship with them 30 above highest is 80, i have at least 5 vassals "lazy lords :sad:"
    is this some kind of a bug, or is there something im doing wrong...
    can anyone please help me with this,..
    i want to see my lords act like other lords in other faction always on the look out, always patrolling....
  11. B Fantasy Lotr: Blood İn The West (V 0.25)

just a question how many % before complition? do you guys have a target date of release?
    im looking forward to this mods, hope its worth the wait
    best regards to the modders
    CHEERS
  12. Subversion - checking out the development version of the mod (161)

JankoMega said:
    alyssa1980 said:
    JankoMega said:
    alyssa1980 said:
    bug report:
    Feet of the lords is sink on the ground on Opole castle..
    mb13i.jpg

Lord in Kingdom of Denmark dont have clothes, i think he has too low str to wear surcout..
    mb14z.jpg

Are the horse some of Miles/Knight in HRE dont ride warhorses, is it intended to all knights to ride horses even non armored horses"warhorse",
    this is not always the case though, it only happen seldomly, i can disband them and make a new one with warhorse,just want to know if its intended.
    mb15k.jpg

Can you please tell me how to download this new version which you currently have?  :wink:

PLEASE!
    i use the SVN version, you can find it in the first page, i just updated it, i currentlly use ver. 248

OK,i can see it now,the second link posted by modderator,othr.
    But when i clicked on it,it has a lot of things in it like:grin:ata,Music,troops or something etc. So how can i download the second link,SVN? :sad:
    PLZ reply mate.  :wink:
    :mrgreen:
    if you have the TortoisesSVN client, install it then restart PC, then go to warband\module, right click in open space inside module then, click the SVN checkout
    then put in the URL: http://ad1257svn.googlecode.com/svn/trunk/
    then ok, hmm i forgot the rest
    i think thats it just w8 to finish, hope this answer your question..
  13. Subversion - checking out the development version of the mod (161)

JankoMega said:
    alyssa1980 said:
    bug report:
    mb13i.jpg

Lord in Kingdom of Denmark dont have clothes, i think he has too low str to wear surcout..
    mb14z.jpg

Are the horse some of Miles/Knight in HRE dont ride warhorses, is it intended to all knights to ride horses even non armored horses"warhorse",
    this is not always the case though, it only happen seldomly, i can disband them and make a new one with warhorse,just want to know if its intended.
    mb15k.jpg

Can you please tell me how to download this new version which you currently have?  :wink:

PLEASE!
    i use the SVN version, you can find it in the first page, i just updated it, i currentlly use ver. 248
  14. Subversion - checking out the development version of the mod (161)

bug report:
    mb13i.jpg

mb14z.jpg

mb15k.jpg

edit: the knight sometimes change their horse form warhorse to ordinary horse,vise-versa in every battle..same knight ride warhorse but during battle it rides white horse,...should it be knights only ride warhorses?
  15. Best historically accurate movie!!..

wow Star wars..that really enlighten us about medieval time...

i've watch some documentary i think its accurate... more or less...

part 1: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zqK-RuntywY
    part 2: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7pOPz5xPFTo&feature=related
Back
Top Bottom