Recent content by Alexgoogle70

1. Parting Ways!

Dyktator said:
    Where's his "Forum Legend" icon?! Nobody deserves it more than Frank.
    Goodbye Frank and thanks for everything you did. Hope to see you in future tournaments in Bannerlord.

Bent said:
    The unofficial Bannerlord steam group has volunteers who do a better job at keeping the community updated and excited about Bannerlord.

Yeah, great group and volunteers:

shMOfG7.png

Dyktator the scammer you just showed has been kicked so there is no reason to even speak of him anymore he got what he deserved and thats that so other than that most people in the group like slovak and other moderators are trying to find even the smallest bits of information about bannerlord they can so you shouldnt judge the whole group for one person who isnt even in the group anymore
  2. v0.571

please give 200 buildpoints to every enginner cause we cant build something that can protect the castle at a siege with 30 buildpoints
  3. Suggestions

Please make the buildpoints like 150 or 200 cause i cant build something to hold a place or a room with 30 buildpoints
  4. Bug reports and suggestions - read the first post

Please add wild animals in all servers like wolfes bears pumas wild lions foxes goats and chickens for a farm.Please add to can craft weapons and armours and other tools thx please follow my ideas  :smile:

5. Nexus_Roleplay - Rules and Info

please deban me i get banned forever please deban me i read the rules now and i know
    :cry:
  6. Bug reports and suggestions - read the first post

please add wolfes in game and bears and more siege machines
Back
Top Bottom