Recent content by AJIexander

1. AJIexander

Security and Loyalty improvements.

Thank you very much for the interesting information. Communication with you makes people happy, including me :xf-smile:
  2. AJIexander

Solved 🦅[1.5.4]🟢Port of Omor. When on the docks you can see the class of the player he want to choose.

Specifically in our situation, after the end of the warm-up, the same thing happened.
  3. AJIexander

In Progress 🦅[1.5.4]🟢"Battanian" ranger has problems displaying the model of boots

I understand that this is absolutely not a primary problem, but I report on everything I see.
  4. AJIexander

Solved 🦅[1.5.4]🟢Port of Omor. When on the docks you can see the class of the player he want to choose.

Summary: This happens both during the warm-up and during the match. How to Reproduce: - Quest/Settlement Name (if related): - Media (Screenshots & Video): https://www.dropbox.com/s/a08cmwkiu77oixh/2020-11-18%2019-46-11.mkv?dl=0 Version: 1.5.4 Computer Specs: OS: Windows 10 Pro x64 GPU: GTX...
  5. AJIexander

In Progress 🦅[1.5.4]🟢"Battanian" ranger has problems displaying the model of boots

Summary: I use "Medium" preset settings. How to Reproduce: - Quest/Settlement Name (if related): - Media (Screenshots & Video): Version: 1.5.4 Computer Specs: OS: Windows 10 Pro x64 GPU: GTX 1070 CPU: E3-1240 v3 RAM: 8gb (4+4, dual chanel mode) Motherboard: Asus Z87-K Storage Device...
  6. AJIexander

Beta Patch Notes e1.5.4

Thank you for keeping us updated.
  7. AJIexander

Information about developments at snowballing problem

You are an amazing person and developer. It's hard for me to remember that for all the time, someone talked in such detail about the process of their work and gave so much interesting information with such attention to detail. It's great that you always share information with us and make the...
  8. AJIexander

Beta Patch Notes e1.5.4

Thank you for the information!
  9. AJIexander

In Progress Tournament without Melee weapons

You are breaking the rules of the forum. I want to ask you to be more discreet and polite, my warning will be the first and the last. The developers are doing everything possible to solve the problems with the game of each of the forum participants.
  10. AJIexander

[Minor Bug] Changed player name keeps reverting back

You are violating the rules of our forum. I want to ask you to be more discreet. 1.1 Trolling, Flaming, and Harassment This is an open, friendly community, that is the central point for those seeking information or assistance for our games. We will not tolerate any forms of flaming, trolling...
  11. AJIexander

AI sucks

I want to ask you to limit the use of obscene words in our forum, it will not help solve your problems in the game. I recommend to leave a more calm and detailed feedback that can help developers. Please edit all your posts according to the rules of our forum.
  12. AJIexander

Solved FIXED - Launch problem (Possible reason : Fullscreen?)

Good day! White Screen Crash at Launch Unfortunately, we are still investigating the cause of this issue. To help the investigation process, players can create a thread about this in the Graphics & Performance Issues board regarding this issue with their PC Specs and game version specified.. In...
  13. AJIexander

Need More Info 🦅[1.5.2]🟡The character walks as if he were running, and vice versa in "captain" mode.

We will try to find a pattern with the guys. There is also a bug that after the death of the first character and change to another, the running speed drops very much.