Recent content by AJIexander

1. AJIexander

Digital Companion Release

It's great! Now I will have a lot of great wallpapers for my desktop. If there is another physical version somewhere, let me know)
  2. AJIexander

FSR support in bannerlord

FSR 2.0 released. Is there a spawn possibility for Bannerlord?
  3. AJIexander

Resolved Need original files

Hello! I have such a problem: in the \Mount & Blade II Bannerlord\Modules\Native\ModuleData folder, I foolishly damaged this data: skins.xml native_strings.xml. Could anybody send me the original, clean data. (I have version e1.7.0)
    We do not support owners of non-licensed products. I recommend that you purchase a license.
  4. AJIexander

Resolved Need original files

Hello! I have such a problem: in the \Mount & Blade II Bannerlord\Modules\Native\ModuleData folder, I foolishly damaged this data: skins.xml native_strings.xml. Could anybody send me the original, clean data. (I have version e1.7.0)
    Good day! You can try verified files with steam.
  5. AJIexander

In Progress ?[1.7.0 - 1.7.1]?When loading a save "A problem occurred while trying to load the saved game bannerlord"

The devs investigated and found that the save files are corrupted and nothing we can do to fix it sadly.
    It's okay, I can not understand why they are damaged. Probably - this is the fault of my faulty RAM. I think the topic can be closed.
  6. AJIexander

In Progress ?[1.7.0 - 1.7.1]?When loading a save "A problem occurred while trying to load the saved game bannerlord"

If it is not happening without the mods it means the reason is the said mod. If you can reproduce this without the mods that's where we come in to investigate.
    Played completely without mods and the situation repeated in the new campaign. Only now I got a blue screen while saving the game and a new save does not open, giving the same error.
    Ver. 1.7.1b
  7. AJIexander

If it is not happening without the mods it means the reason is the said mod. If you can reproduce this without the mods that's where we come in to investigate.
    That's right - this happens in the case of fully disabled mods.
  8. AJIexander

I am marking this as resolved as it is not reproduceable without mods. Thanks!
    I played the game without the mod for about 5 hours and everything worked well. Why do you then think that my problem cannot be reproduced? Especially considering that the mod didn't change anything other than the AI in the battle. Also my last save was done with no modifications.
  9. AJIexander

Could you try to reproduce the issue without any mods activated?
    Yes, I disabled this mod, and also let two of my friends try to run the game. Nothing happened)
  10. AJIexander

Купил игру в Steam открываю выходит окно далее нажимаю либо PLAY либо COTINUE итог один игра не открывается ( в Steam поддержка направила на ваш сайт)

Краткое содержание:
    Как воспроизвести:
    Использовали ли вы читы, и если да, то какие:
    Название сцены
    (если связано):
    Медиа (скриншоты и видео):
    Компьютерные характеристики:
    ОС:
    ГРАФИЧЕСКИЙ ПРОЦЕССОР:
    Версия драйвера графического процессора:
    ЦПУ:
    БАРАН:
    Материнская плата:
    Запоминающее устройство (HDD/SSD):
    Загляни в эту тему: https://forums.taleworlds.com/index.php?threads/common-issues-and-workarounds.427758/
    Также рекомендую заполнить форму выше.
  11. AJIexander

Summary: I used the Realistic Battle AI Module. Later I turned it off and played for about a few hours without it. When I saved the game before attacking the city, after 10 seconds I got a Windows 10 blue screen. This is due to a problematic memory bar. When the computer rebooted, I was no...
  12. AJIexander

Resolved Game crashes upon start up

здравствуйте я скачал игру в steam купил её и она не запускается открывается окно я нажимаю play и всё окно исчезает
    Привет! Создай пожалуйста отдельную тему касательно твоего обращения. Завтра я постараюсь помочь тебе, также ты получишь рекомендации от специалистов технической поддержки.
  13. AJIexander

Need More Info After 1.70 crash, single

Nagative, there is 60000MB hard disk, but still no way out. I have tried everything shown on the internet. Anyway, thank you for give me the **** tasted like chocolate. I have to say Fuxk you teleworlds. Please dont make it so funny with so many bugs.
    Communication in this manner is prohibited by the rules of the forum. I recommend editing your post yourself.
  14. AJIexander

In Progress ?[1.6.5] Game crashes on startup

Summary: The game starts, you see a black screen and a cursor, you hear the hammer blows on the anvil, and then an error is issued. Tried the topic with workarounds How to Reproduce: Have you used cheats and if so which: Scene Name (if related): Media (Screenshots & Video): Computer Specs: OS...
Back
Top Bottom