Recent content by Ah_Zhou

1. Ah_Zhou

[MODDING] Prophesy of Pendor Tweaks and Talk

Tweak 18k listed in the fandom wiki is broken. It results in an unexpected end error for your simple_triggers.txt regardless of which number you put at the top.
  2. Ah_Zhou

Revenge of the Berserk - Rebirth (Warband Port)

Very nice. I tried to play the original a few years back but it didn't work on my computer.
  3. Ah_Zhou

[MODDING] Prophesy of Pendor Tweaks and Talk

I'm having a slight problem with the tweak involving mauritz van mettenheim. The dialogue that's supposed to show up never does, instead he keeps saying "we will shortly depart, it's good to know...". I can't read the .txt files very well so I'm not sure how to fix the problem. I'm using the tweak compilation I downloaded from the wiki for the mod. Could anyone help me figure out what's wrong or how to check and fix it?

Edit: I've managed to fix the issue. Turns out I wasn't paying attention to the values when I was making changes.
  4. Ah_Zhou

Perisno Q&A + FAQ

When I was attempting the first steps of the rapier quest and entered a training ground I couldn't proceed with the quest. When I try to exit the training ground it says something along the lines of "exit tutorial?". Once you click ok you go back to the main menu of the game. Is this normal?
  5. Ah_Zhou

[LEGACY] Quick Questions // Quick Answers

There's also a very small chance you loot it if I recall
  6. Ah_Zhou

Well you need to be in a faction to be even considered at war. If not you're just someone they're hostile towards
  7. Ah_Zhou

Capture the kings when you're at war against them, and they have only 3-4 fiefs left in their kingdom
  8. Ah_Zhou

Nikomakkos said:
    I definitely agree with this. Ruby Rune Bow for the field, accuracy for sieges.

One question. If I help Darlion get his throne, will I miss out on the awesome lance that King Ulric has, or I can I get it from him when rebelling? In other words, is there any way I can get that lance if I decide to support Darlion?

The old method should still apply.
  9. Ah_Zhou

Altir said:
    What is best unit in the game that you can get? Noldor Twilight Knights?

Yes, unless you manage to train your CKO to be stronger than them.

Titanjones said:
    Question about farming items in 3.82
    1. Any other troops besides 3 seers have doom mace?
    2. Any other troop have noldor bow besides noldor troops?
    3. Who carries hawkstorm bow besides silver mist?

1. Only the doom guides,  so no.
  10. Ah_Zhou

w4hammer said:
    How can I raise my relations with Knights of the eventide? Is there a fast reliable method? I know I can join in to battles at their side but they generally only have one party around singal and the moment I get close they just start following me or run away from me. So I can't just follow them and join their battles...

Heartbeat quests when you are a lord.

Any other way would be cheating. I.E editing relations or tping to help them
  11. Ah_Zhou

I may just edit the stats and armour stats of some of the really ****ty ones on my next run. Some of them are just really bad.
  12. Ah_Zhou

stormbuilder said:
    Was honor gain for releasing Noldors removed?
    You only get honour for releasing nobles and twilight knights

Ralyks18 said:
    Cavalry:
    [list type=decimal]
    [*]Shadow legion
    [*]Lion
    [*]Dragon, Eventide and Dawn
    [*]Griffon and Raven Spear, Falcon and Clarion Call (this last one uses bows mainly)
    [*]Valkyries, Phoenix, Radiant Cross and Windrider (this last one uses bows too)
    [/list]

Infantry:
    [list type=decimal]
    [*]Immortals
    [*]Scorpions and Wolves
    [*]Ebony and Silvermists (both are fine melee, but they are ranged troops)
    [/list]

Phoenix sadly are last tier down in the list due their really bad weapons. They are very limited to a single weapon and that weapon is mediocre. His high proficiencies makes him not be alone in tier 6.

So its back to the hegemony of the empire KOs.
  13. Ah_Zhou

So now that the KOs are rebalanced, how balanced are they now? And with respect to every KO, which KO is the best one?
  14. Ah_Zhou

Ralyks18 said:
    None, its an error in 3.8. It will end up being like in 3.7, where you had to get the to the Destroyed or Obliterated status.

Damn. And I was hoping for some cool questline like the noldor one.
  15. Ah_Zhou

Any benefits to befriending the mystmountains? Since I can choose not to absolutely destory them in the victory condition.
Back
Top Bottom