Recent content by aderemi123

1. aderemi123

- NEW 1776 American Revolution REVAMPING Project -

I suppose adding canons would be a nice feature such as on Twilight of the Sun King mod. Also giving important officers (like Washington) cloaks over there uniforms for more prestige such as some of the union uniforms in the 1865 mod. That is all I can think of for the moment.
  2. aderemi123

Mount & Blade II: Bannerlord Developer Blog 15 - Valuable Relationships

:grin: Also some kind of crown and/or scepter from the kings/queens who offer it if they surrender their forces to you.
  3. aderemi123

What might be interesting would be the ability to gauge the culture of the city after it has been successfully invaded. From one's own culture to the possibility of keeping that culture of the conquered city.
  4. aderemi123

It should be possible for you to build trade connections in and between towns and oversee the movement of caravan automotively. Managing the right amount of men guarding your caravans through safe routes or hazardous areas.

To cover the whole world with your trade agreements and/or caravans should be one of the dreams of every player who might choose to win the game as a merchant.
  5. aderemi123

Gekokujo: Bugs and Suggestions

Basically, creating games inside the game will make everything more significant. The castle sieges and the warfare. Also it will be cool to have a game where the most powerful lord is not the one who is best able to swing his sword but control the political and economic climate.

The court honor system can correspond to an election panel where if the ruler of the clan might give the lords to the right to vote on who receives what fief, who becomes marshall and who becomes first magistrate... the number one bureaucratic lord. A bureaucratic will not to report for battle but will be charged with an aggressive loan to make the country better and increase prosperity of the country everyday.

This can be done by checking panels in villages that focus on rice or fish production, and using government loaned money to insure the clan reaps prosperity from its lands. A higher trade level makes you more efficient.

This is hard to do in war time... so... a bureaucratic lord can ask his ruler for military immunity so as to talk with the other ruler and on his own develop terms that can end the war. One's persuasion skill can become very very handy in doing this.

The point of a political lord... a bureaucratic lord is... to learn to control the game without bloodshed. This makes gaining power easier. This in no way takes power out of the hands of battle and military lords but... it creates the notion that power is not entirely in there might. I played the game as a merchant and a warrior, and although I succeed to some degree.. and it was one of the greatest learning experiences of my life... to me it was not enough.

6. aderemi123

Gekokujo: Bugs and Suggestions

I love this game! I love the military promotion and the constant warfare but...

The game could use these modifications:

1.) Increased inner dialogue with lords.
    Create a court honor system where your honor with the clan increases with everyone based on how many battles you win. You can also have people who really hate you as you become more successful.  With enough court honor one can  become a higher magistrate or... marshall depending on choice
    2.) Money should be used to easily influence any lord or city...
    with an open scale to make everyone 99 with quite a lot of money.

3.) The ability to ask lord to commit seppuku after you have captured them in battle.

4.) Making the game more bureaucratic
    I would like to build things... not actual things but... at least have a box that suggests things that can be built to increase prosperity to cities I like. As a lord you might have more permission to build more civil things, such a police center that has massive patrols to ward of bandits, or... law offices . Your court honor will increase in this, along with support of many lords, do this for many lords and the ruler may start to disfavor you

5.) Making taking over a clan a natural court honor shift,
    it should be the ruler (or you) that eventually decides to force you out his clan which will result in all the lords that support you immediately joining your rebel army. In some cases... if the lords are powerful... you can start your own clan after this occurs.

6.) Ability to have many wives or husbands if court honor is high.
  7. aderemi123

Mount and Blade 2: Bannerlord Suggestions List

-A market for sellswords, rewards for killing notorious outlaws.
    -a Bandit faction.
    -ability to sack a city.
    -possible cutscenes or voices added to characters.
    -ability to have children
    -ability to train men in castles
    -ability to increase exercise and strength traits in men
    -ability to distinguish men who outlive the rest.
    -ability to grow towns
    -ability to build high walls around mountains, forts and castles,
    -beach landing naval battles (vikings)
    -ability to become right-hand man or lord.
    -diversity of governments (not all this feudal bickering)

8. aderemi123

The Original L'Aigle Thread, for the sake of history. Be ye warned.

I agree.

Sarel said:
    Your pessimism certainly isn't helping the release come sooner rather than later.
  9. aderemi123

TheOrest007 said:
    aderemi123 said:
    Thanks for all the work Docm. I can wait a while, being in school and all. Its gonna make for a great summer and graduation.

That's what I thought 2 years ago :lol: hahahahah!.....whatever.

Its 4 AM here. I'm doing a real analysis take home exam right now... . At least Docm and his game gives me something to hope for.
  10. aderemi123

Thanks for all the work Docm. I can wait a while, being in school and all. Its gonna make for a great summer and graduation.
  11. aderemi123

antimatter said:
    aderemi123 said:
    Ody123 said:
    The joke is, this guy's ******** with you all and the mod will never come out  :mrgreen:

I hope thats not true.

:lol: Otto Man lol
    ??? :?: :?: :?: :?: :?: :?: :?: :?: :?: :?: :?:

I said... I hope the mod will be eventually released. And I laughed at Otto Man. It was joke on the other page.
  12. aderemi123

Ody123 said:
    The joke is, this guy's ******** with you all and the mod will never come out  :mrgreen:

I hope thats not true.

:lol: Otto Man lol
  13. aderemi123

Austupaio said:
    That wasn't an opinion.

I never claimed to be an expert or even a forced anyone to take on my interpretation. I have been thankful for this mod. I'm offering suggestions while getting work done and perhaps illustrating in my own mind how i might like to see things. You can reject my ideas. They are not always good. Or... you can insult me.
  14. aderemi123

I realize troops can be customized in this mod (I'm pretty sure I saw that)

Will there be an option in the training camps or barracks to drill your soldiers and decrease their time to reload to an almost dramatic degree. Will the reload time be a dynamic portion of the game, where more seasoned troops will have less reload times (and by seasoned, I don't mean by the tech tree, I mean ... experienced only in terms of lifespan)?

or will the tech tree have the option of hardening troops rather than simply promoting to a whole other class?

Like uhh....

French Recruit => French Infantryman => Hardened French Infantry or Fusiller or etc... => Seasoned Infantryman.

It might work... IDK, I think it would be nice and would be a great choice rather than having all your men forced to be grenadiers and keep up with their price and upkeep. Increasing their experience without promotion of course would mean that their upkeep cost will be the same. Yours troops can still be diverse and still all quite experienced.
  15. aderemi123

Mod idea collection: I want this mod.

a single payer WW1 mod would be nice. 
Back
Top Bottom