Recent content by Achilles Son of Peleus

1. How Bannerlord could be

Since launch I've thought ranked would be a great addition to the game not only allowing new players to be put into a environment where they can grow and not be deleted by veterans of the series that understand the combat more thoroughly. But to provide a more challenging environment for players that wish to be extremely competitive. Aside from that simply having ranked in the game pulls in a competitive player base that wants to push the limit of the combat and show just how amazingly strategic(As in the captain mode) or purely melee/ranged oriented a mode such as skirmish would be!

PS: I'd love to see a full fledged arena game mode just as how it is in singleplayer!
  2. Quality of Life

Literally only reason im posting this is just to spit the idea of a option to transfer directly from SP to MP or vice versa instead of having to exit game! Obviously not of major importance compared to other things but just a sidenote please +1 if u agree
  3. Civil War and Usurping the Throne

Starting off i'd like to say i'm absolutely ecstatic on whats to come in future development for the game and possible dlc/mods. With that behind me i'd like to give my opinion on how some improvements could be made to both clans and kingdoms! Firstly i'd love too see a mechanic for overthrowing...
Back
Top Bottom