BEAST - Bannerlord Early Access Skirmish Tournament

BEAST is the first Bannerlord Skirmish tournament in Europe.

Quick Overview

Category
Bannerlord
Language
English (UK)
Total members
Total events
Total discussions
TheBard
Since the original Post vanished for this, I will announce this again. The Group Stage will be played BO3 and Knockout then will proceed to BO5 as game mode. This is a compromise between both factions and that vote was close.

Best of luck to all the teams involved.
Aeronwen
Please note a draft version of the class restriction rule has been added to the Rules thread.
Aeronwen
Due to Runaway Scorpions leaving the tournament the pots have been altered slightly to maintain 8 teams in each pot
Aeronwen
Tonight at 20:00 BST (in 2 hours) the draw for the groupstage of #BEAST Bannerlord Early Access Skirmish Tournament will be streamed by CardboardBox
on

TheBard
Hello everyone,
Taleworlds have offered the community servers for this test tournament. There has been a small delay to organise exactly how the servers can be used.
We're just trying to determine what is needed and what they can offer to ultimately improve the quality of this event. A big thank...
Read more…
TheBard
Black_Corsair
Black_Corsair
mmm! i love these Bashing Huts! as well as deeez nuts

bonus - on 2:19 clan meeting of Runaway Scorpions
TheBard
Hello everyone.
The vote for class limits is closed. Please check if your votes are counted correct, if not, contact the tournament staff.

A class limit shall be imposed and it shall be 2 for each non-infantry class.
TheBard
To make getting the desired match easier for the def dates assigned to each match (once the tournament starts) I will create channels in the Bannerlord Bashing Hut to communicate with other teams. I will help structure and organize if I am around that day. If any team captain is not yet in the...
Read more…
Ikea Knight
I have sent out some reminders for the seeding suggestions. If you have already sent us your suggestions please ignore these messages.
If you didn't get a message from me and you didn't send us your seeding suggestions yet, please PM Aeronwen with your suggestion.
Aeronwen
Many Team leaders have already returned their seeding suggestions, please remember we need them all returned (via pm) by Friday.
Aeronwen
The preliminary rules have been posted here. Please read them carefully and provide any construtive criticism, comments &/or questions in the suggestions thread.
TheBard
TheBard
There will be a vote on class restrictions and the preferred game mode (BO3 or BO5). Each clan gets one vote if they sent multiple teams. Otherwise one vote per team.
Aeronwen
The initial roster thread is now up here

Would teams please check the thread carefully. Please post in the thread at once if any details are incorrect. In particular team tags and player names & IDs should be checked. Team leaders are responsible for the accurracy of the information as...
Read more…
Back
Top Bottom