JUST 3 TDM MAPS FOREVER?

Users who are viewing this thread

Honcho

Recruit
TDM is the most played multiplayer game mode, 1 year + after full release we still have those same 3 maps from alpha.

i'm not mad i'm just dissapointed

Siege usually has more numbers and don't forget about events. But yes TDM should have more maps and they are fairly simple so I don't see why TW doesn't make them or host a community competition to make one.

You better believe it, you'll be fighting nothing but Vlandia on Nord Town over and over for the rest of your life, or until the MP scene finally gives up, that is if the autoblockers and map exploiters don't drive you away first.

People need to stay away from the official servers and join community ones more. They have the ability to put new maps in the rotation!
Not sure about any new TDM maps, but there are certainly community Siege maps out there!

I am making a couple of Siege maps myself and if people only populate the TW servers, I am less motivated to make more for sure, as they won't be played much.

It seems unlikely that TW will produce more maps at this stage, so don't get your hopes up.

Just join community servers and ask for more maps there.

@Dejan @Piconi

It seems like such a wasted opportunity to *not* offer TDM-variants of other mode maps. Many skirmish maps could probably work for TDM if you literally copy/pasted them and then added spawnpoints for TDM. That seems like such a free win for very, very little work put in. Pretty please?

People need to stay away from the official servers and join community ones more. They have the ability to put new maps in the rotation!
Not sure about any new TDM maps, but there are certainly community Siege maps out there!

I am making a couple of Siege maps myself and if people only populate the TW servers, I am less motivated to make more for sure, as they won't be played much.

It seems unlikely that TW will produce more maps at this stage, so don't get your hopes up.

Just join community servers and ask for more maps there.
Community server sucks, so only official servery are viable choice.

Devs finally enabling FF in all multiplayer modes is the signal they are going to abandon the game.

I think we need more TDM maps at least another 2

also more customization, the ability to turn off helmets or shoulder armour

EDIT also they should make a survival mode, a sandbox to build, hunt and fight, this engine is the best

Devs finally enabling FF in all multiplayer modes is the signal they are going to abandon the game.
you're delusional if you think that is a sign.
I think we need more TDM maps at least another 2
yes.
also more customization, the ability to turn off helmets or shoulder armour
no. devs should focus on actual content and gameplay improvments.
EDIT also they should make a survival mode, a sandbox to build, hunt and fight, this engine is the best
no. see above.

Bad ping, low playerbase, strange settings.
Bad ping is obviously a location issue on the part of the user. My ping is great on a lot of them.

Low playerbase is because too many people play the same five maps on official servers XD
If you help start a comm server early, it won't have a low player base because it can attract players before the official servers do.

Which strange settings are you referring to?

I thinkt the only thing that holds community servers back compared to official ones is the lack of loot.
Otherwise they perform just as good and better and even in Warband times there were alot more fan made maps than official ones.

Bad ping is obviously a location issue on the part of the user. My ping is great on a lot of them.

Low playerbase is because too many people play the same five maps on official servers XD
If you help start a comm server early, it won't have a low player base because it can attract players before the official servers do.

Which strange settings are you referring to?
Can't remember, played in rarely as it sucks. Even now there is exactly 0 players. Best server that have TDM/Battle have like 40+ ping, which sucks donkey balls. I can just as well play on asian or randomly mash keys on the keyboard, it's unbearable.

Also, performance of custom maps stinks, a lot.

Last edited:
I thinkt the only thing that holds community servers back compared to official ones is the lack of loot.
Otherwise they perform just as good and better and even in Warband times there were alot more fan made maps than official ones.
Yes for sure!
Community servers are what made WB MP cool, official servers only work best for small, competitive modes (not the TW ones Though). For big modes you want cool maps and community run servers, with specific rules, admins, modes.
Another quite obvious thing that they didn't learn from their WB success.

@AoC Enjoy playing the same couple of maps over and over and over again for the coming years.

Yes for sure!
Community servers are what made WB MP cool, official servers only work best for small, competitive modes (not the TW ones Though). For big modes you want cool maps and community run servers, with specific rules, admins, modes.
Another quite obvious thing that they didn't learn from their WB success.

@AoC Enjoy playing the same couple of maps over and over and over again for the coming years.
It's not about enjoyment, it's about creating a server that is better than official ones. Right now, not even one exist, which is real shame considering that i played last time on official Warband server in open beta. How long ago the Bannerlord was released? Why community can't create good enough servers yet?

Back
Top Bottom