Death Rate needs to be fixed

Users who are viewing this thread

He made it to 77 in the end he got lanced in the back. I can finally play as the hire to the clan. I don't like the hermit retirement option, if i could retire my player it would to become a governor and let the young take the battle field. Or death which my Legendary Viking warrior he betrayed Sturgia, Made kingdom becoming a king and lost his kingdom , then joined Vlandia ,spent 30years making amends with Sturgia so his granddaughter and clan leader could join sturgia and go home. Maybe she will try and become queen . As all the old kings are dead from age or battle. 77 years of gameplay 3 strong factions remain and 2 factions with only 3 cities left . 8% death rate as worked fine and it still feels like constant war to the point i get fed up of battling stop in my town and hit fast forward.
I strongly agree with you... my problem is that medicine now prevents death for you and your enemies, along side hight tier armor protecting it.

Before we were in a huge death roll because they didn't implemented anything and now that they did, well the proof is your game play, 8% and still most people barely died in battle.

I strongly agree with you... my problem is that medicine now prevents death for you and your enemies, along side hight tier armor protecting it.

Before we were in a huge death roll because they didn't implemented anything and now that they did, well the proof is your game play, 8% and still most people barely died in battle.
It happen characters did die but its not game braking and every now and then there could be a devastating battle where their could be 4 out 10 die but it was rare. It made battle frilling unit i realised that my chance of die was so low i was actually trying to make it happen.

It happen characters did die but its not game braking and every now and then there could be a devastating battle where their could be 4 out 10 die but it was rare. It made battle frilling unit i realised that my chance of die was so low i was actually trying to make it happen.
Nice... I hope they understand this as well, thanks man to bring this analysis to here

As you get further in playthrough, you tend to fall less in battle (I would assume). So it's first whatever personal % you fall in battle then that of the 2% afterwards. They just applied it globally since that % on % doesn't apply the same in all those overworld battle sims; or with AI.
Even if they alter/split that % for 'in-person' battles vs sim's %, it'll be hard to find that sweet spot that's equivalent in both cases (since those real-time fights only happen with the player).

Using a new character, lost to the first large group of looters, repeatedly faced and lost to them every time I escaped (20%health - every 2-3 days); that 2% death rate seems high from that perspective.

As you get further in playthrough, you tend to fall less in battle (I would assume). So it's first whatever personal % you fall in battle then that of the 2% afterwards. They just applied it globally since that % on % doesn't apply the same in all those overworld battle sims; or with AI.
Even if they alter/split that % for 'in-person' battles vs sim's %, it'll be hard to find that sweet spot that's equivalent in both cases (since those real-time fights only happen with the player).

Using a new character, lost to the first large group of looters, repeatedly faced and lost to them every time I escaped (20%health - every 2-3 days); that 2% death rate seems high from that perspective.
the 2% fall to 0.1 or even lower than that with proper medicine perks, medicine level and high tier armor
@RozBritanicus just proved us that even with 8% is hard to die in battle or kill, with high medicine, perks and high armor

I agree that 2% is silly low. I tried this mod and at first I thought it was not working. Considering all the wars in the world I think I had 2 or 3 lords in total die over a 10 year time span (based on the scrolling world messages I saw).

None of my clan nor any of our opponents died in any of our battles during that same 10 year experiment :facepalm:

I think a slider in the options tab allowing the player to set it to anything between 0% and 100% would be ideal (same % applied to player and NPCs). I personally would have it set between 75% and 100% for a couple of play-throughs :twisted:

As it is: I leave this mod off because there is no noticeable difference between 0% and 2% to me :???:

I think a slider in the options tab allowing the player to set it to anything between 0% and 100% would be ideal (same % applied to player and NPCs). I personally would have it set between 75% and 100% for a couple of play-throughs :twisted:
It starts to break the game past about 18% or so. Lots of clans dying of, companions never really develop, your siblings can die even if you play extra cautiously with them, etc.

Back
Top Bottom