Is there still any MP dev checking?

Users who are viewing this thread

Hello,

If there is still a single dev reading this section, please let know. Would be nice to know.
They don't have microtransactions! That's the only answer we got from a developer regarding multiplayer.

I'm done trying man. I did my last post in the 1.2.0 thread about it, it's incredible how much they don't care about their own game. It's like a slap in the face everytime. You can ask the simplest of questions and give the simplest of suggestions, but they don't care. It's as simple as that. Who in the world would have left the ranked system be useless for 5/6 months now?? Who even treats their own game like that. They're acting like Ubisoft right now.

Noted issues:

• NA East TDM servers' pings spiking up to 600-800.
  • Servers close after one game.
  • Servers offline majority of the day.
Need attention, TaleWorlds.

Last edited:

Can you please refer me to where this post shows the Devs are reading the forums or paying attention to the multiplayer concerns? They added taunts and added some fixes. Non of the issues old and remaining were solved, neither we have a roadmap that aims to solve them. Servers are still lagging or crashing, Ranked remains empty, South America still has no servers. Adding mechanics to a broken core doesn't solve anything.

You're the only one sprouting this.
If i'm perfectly honest, that's the only sane course of action to take for TaleWorlds in regards to Mount&Blade multiplayer. Do the people playing it actually care about the systems that the game has to offer, or do they want a vehicle where they can farm free kills in a PVP game, just so that they can stroke their fragile egos?

Shutting down multiplayer can serve two purposes:

1. Free up resources for singleplayer development, as miniscule as it may be
2. The people currently clinging onto their free kill farms will now have to play a game where they're gonna have to work for their wins.

I can't believe i'm saying this after spending absolutely no time in the singleplayer whatsoever, but euthanize the multiplayer dog.

Last edited:
If i'm perfectly honest, that's the only sane course of action to take for TaleWorlds in regards to Mount&Blade multiplayer. Do the people playing it actually care about the systems that the game has to offer, or do they want a vehicle where they can farm free kills in a PVP game, just so that they can stroke their fragile egos?

2. The people currently clinging onto their free kill farms will now have to play a game where they're gonna have to work for their wins.

I can't believe i'm saying this after spending absolutely no time in the singleplayer whatsoever, but euthanize the multiplayer dog.
you should stop playing vanilla MP, and start playing some fun modded MP... yes the vanilla gameplay and servers aren't great but they lay the groundwork to some fun times

As mentioned previously, stop sticking to native. Your proposition is not just killing the multiplayer native, it's killing the whole multiplayer modding scene.

Seriously, stop obsessing over native I don't know if you played warband, but it's not the only place where fun is to be had.

A lot of people enjoy MP why are you so salty that people play it, are you bad at it?
Also the dev resources for MP right now are essentially 0 unless they do any major changes. So they'd get a huge portion of the community angry for almost 0 gain.

A lot of people enjoy MP why are you so salty that people play it, are you bad at it?
Because people seem to only care about multiplayer as a vehicle to farm free kills from the weakest units in the game while playing as the stronger units themselves. Yes, people would be upset if it shuts down cuz now they'll have to play a game where they'll need to work for their wins.

What I personally want from BL MP is for fights to be fairer across the board, and that can still be done while maintaining faction identities. Since people here seem to want OP units to stay OP units while the easy kills stay bad, I think it's fair for me to say that Bannerlord's multiplayer is a lost cause if TaleWorlds thinks that they should continue to cater to people with egos so fragile that they need a PVP game to hand out free wins.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom